Wahama Football

A-Town Big Dog
S

Re: Wahama Football

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

Dundas wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:Any change get to the offense or defense this year or is it business as usual?
My guess is business as usual. With sheets, they'll have a duel threat qb just like they seem to have every year. I'd be surprised if Wahama wasn't in the thick of the hocking again. But with that said, there's a new coach across the river, so who knows!
Don't they have the same coach they finished the season with last year? If so you can't really call him a "new" coach, he would have what 7 or 8 games under his belt now? Either way, I'm sure they aren't gonna mess with success and won't try to change a bunch of stuff over in Mason.

Bighitsinc
Varsity

Post by Bighitsinc »

BlizzardMan wrote:
Bart Kowski wrote:I dont count attendance at THE University of Rio Grande as going to college. You shouldn't brag about that. BTW, you had to move out of your mommys house. She needed the extra bedroom for her business. :lol:

Stupid, lame, and senseless. Yes...I admit....you are all of those.

Keep going. You are making Gallia county look better and better all the time.....not.
Same tired insults. BTW, I have a masters too. You prolly have a good ol' Good Enuff Degree.
Snowflake,
If this is the best that you can come up with and you have a Masters, then either you wasted your parents money or you got ripped off. Your Alma-mater should be soooo proud of you!!!

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

BIGHITSINC, I don't even know where to start with you. I'll just let this thread get back to the topic at hand. Yes my parents are very proud of me thank you. I just sent them on a nice cruise that I paid for as an anniversary gift. Thanks for your concern.

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

Girevik wrote:Anyone know if they train with those "cattleballs" that have become so popular in training these days?
I don't know for sure but I would certainly hope they aren't doing any type of training involving cattle balls! They very well may be training with kettle bells though. :-D

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

Cattle balls or not, Wahama was among the bunch that dodged the Bucks by voting against league expansion. That tells me, they know their place since that beatdown the Bucks handed them a few years ago.

Bart Kowski
Waterboy

Post by Bart Kowski »

Here we go again with the annual Nelsonville Gloats Over Winning A Scrimmage..... :lol:

Haven't you guys figured out that its what you do in the post season that counts not the preseason? :roll: Trimble knows. I guess you are still figuring it out. No wonder you guys havent been back to the promised land since the 80s.

Buckeye Football and Milli Vanilli. Both have done nothing in this century. :lol:

Bart Kowski
Waterboy

Post by Bart Kowski »

Ground Buck wrote:Cattle balls or not, Wahama was among the bunch that dodged the Bucks by voting against league expansion. That tells me, they know their place since that beatdown the Bucks handed them a few years ago.
Thats news to me. Didnt know we had the much clout in the conference to lead the way against anything. I was told it was more about everyone seeing expansion for what it was, a way for Racine to get rid of Wahama and Trimble. :lol: also heard Davey wanted no part of that middle division.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Bart Kowski wrote:
Ground Buck wrote:Cattle balls or not, Wahama was among the bunch that dodged the Bucks by voting against league expansion. That tells me, they know their place since that beatdown the Bucks handed them a few years ago.
Thats news to me. Didnt know we had the much clout in the conference to lead the way against anything. I was told it was more about everyone seeing expansion for what it was, a way for Racine to get rid of Wahama and Trimble. :lol: also heard Davey wanted no part of that middle division.
Ground bucks been in the shine again lol

billcox
Varsity

Post by billcox »

Doyle says, "Instead of sending the police, you night want to send an ambulance, or a hearse."

This will hold true for many Wahama opponents this fall.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

Buford T Rutter wrote:
BlizzardMan wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:Sounds like we are getting into the kid bashing territory, so time to let it go.......
Agreed. I apologize.
I bet those words are like poison in your mouth. The last time you felt that bad was when my boy beat you in wrestling back around 03.
I'm confused by this.

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Wow! Interesting and entertaining posts. Think the additions will definatley help. But I have also heard some not so favorable things about that player. Maybe blizzard man shouldn't have put it out there that way but he may be on to something. Hopefully for that young mans sake he puts any negatively behind him and performs like he can. Athletically this kid has it and will be an asset to the Falcons immediately. They finish in the top 3 of the conference for sure.

Return to “Football”