WK1 Ironton @ Wheelersburg AUG 29

scarlettandgreyhillboy
Freshman Team

Re: WK1 Ironton @ Wheelersburg AUG 29

Post by scarlettandgreyhillboy »

Them Pirate fans needs to b puting them on two patchs on tehir eyes cause them tigers goin be wearing them out and theys dont want to see it!

scarlettandgreyhillboy
Freshman Team

Post by scarlettandgreyhillboy »

woo elmer gets so confused he meant two say them piarate fans needs to bring two eyepathces and give em to them tiger fans so they dont be puking on that montain burgs makes ironton want to drop them from there scehdule this week

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

elmer fudd wrote:woo elmer gets so confused he meant two say them piarate fans needs to bring two eyepathces and give em to them tiger fans so they dont be puking on that montain burgs makes ironton want to drop them from there scehdule this week
its no wonder you never could get the WABBIT with post like this!!!

TIGERS 28-21

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

I agree that the QB change at Burg gives us more options. I also think that May has a stronger arm and is faster than Miller, but Miller had such great instict and a feel for the game and that is tough to replace. Some stronger running backs this year (Howard, Hutchinson, Davis, McAlister) will give some great options out of the double wing as well as the spread.

urban buck
Varsity

Post by urban buck »

I saw May play last year in the whole scrimmage against Bishop Ready and he didn't miss a beat. Looked really good.

dragonsfan24
JV Team

Post by dragonsfan24 »

Ironton is better than last season, but I still have to give the tip of the hat to the Burg.
Don't think the point spread will be as wide as last season, and it wouldn't surprise me if the difference at the half is only a few points.
Pirates will pull ahead in the 4th for the win.

Burg - 48
Ironton - 35

West99
Waterboy

Post by West99 »

I don't know why everyone is so concerned where these kids come from and I say KIDS because that is what they are and I don't think any adult should put negative things on here about Kids!!! These are 3 fine boys and very talented athletes all 3 of them played there guts out for Ironton last year and have worked twice as hard this year so IMO they are all TIGERS!!!! The pressure on these boys for this game is enough due both of these schools being so competitive, I think we should get behind them and stop worrying about where they came from and why they left they have proved themselves and want to play hard ball for Ironton so I say GO TIGERS!!!!!

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

dragonsfan24 wrote:Ironton is better than last season, but I still have to give the tip of the hat to the Burg.
Don't think the point spread will be as wide as last season, and it wouldn't surprise me if the difference at the half is only a few points.
Pirates will pull ahead in the 4th for the win.

Burg - 48
Ironton - 35
I don't think there will be that many points scored, but I would be happy with that result. Something closer to 24-12 would be more likely.

iluvlucy
Waterboy

Post by iluvlucy »

youthsportsfan wrote:
iluvlucy wrote:YSF, didn't mean to offend you.! I did read Bruiser's comment and I get that it was B that made the statement, however it was your response to that statement I was following up on! The reasons that you gave for the kids leaving the individual schools in question, RH, SP, and CG....all I was trying to say is that you can't always believe what the people from those schools are saying about the kids! And for the record, I don't have a son:)
You did and my bad as well. I just get tired of people griping about ironton , do I think players from other schools get approached from ironton people. YES. Do I think coaches do directly NO. Could they it's possible. Facts are keep your wife happy and someone approaches her about stuff she will laugh in their face. Treat her bad give her nothing don't appreciate her give her no sense of direction etc. Don't be shocked when she leaves.

People want to be part of something good. That's not the programs fault. Build it and they will come. It burns people in my opinion cause not 1 other school has done anything close to irontons football program. Don't talk about Tri state university cause your school lacks things to keep players there. Again the biggest issue is people don't see the issue. It's not that irontons so great. It's that your program is that bad. Fix your own house and stop worrying about ours.
YSF.....I couldn't agree more, well said :lol:

iluvlucy
Waterboy

Post by iluvlucy »

Ironton's team is fired up and ready! Good Luck Tigers!

youthsportsfan
JV Team

Post by youthsportsfan »

iluvlucy wrote:Ironton's team is fired up and ready! Good Luck Tigers!
Great to hear!!! We are going to be loaded for bear but pirates will do.

on a mission
All Conference

Post by on a mission »

I think it takes 4 tds to win it. Special teams in my opinion will be the difference.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Game day prediction:

The Burg 35

tigers 14

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

The gun powder has been delivered, chairs on the visitors side hill in place, and the milk jugs are ready!! I expect this to be the typical standing room only crowd for a Ironton vs. Burg game.

GO PIRATES!!

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

6 hours to to go!!!

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

BurgGrad_06 wrote:6 hours to to go!!!
u know what that means then right? it will soon be 7-0 TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

cg-ironton fan wrote:
Since when does Ironton kick a PAT (successfully)? Even IF they do score first, they will go for 2 and not make it. Pirates by 15

Trojan_Pride
All Conference

Post by Trojan_Pride »

4th n Goal wrote:
cg-ironton fan wrote:
Since when does Ironton kick a PAT (successfully)? Even IF they do score first, they will go for 2 and not make it. Pirates by 15
well that means you aint seen or heard anything about the TIGERS this year!!!!!!!!! LOL

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

cg-ironton fan wrote:
u know what that means then right?
6.5 hours until the cramps start?

wemufans
All Conference

Post by wemufans »

4th n Goal wrote:
cg-ironton fan wrote:

Since they got a transfer from South Point who used to pay soccer! lol

Return to “Football”