Alexander Spartans

Paladin
SEOP

Re: Alexander Spartans

Post by Paladin »

Penrod is a Logan boy. Part of what he'll do comes from his Chieftain days experience. The program is in good hands.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Do you know Penrod Pall?

Alexander hitman
Varsity

Post by Alexander hitman »

Spartans looked pretty good at the 7 on 7 in crooksville lastnight. A lot of work to do, but
they executed pretty well I thought. Thank god football has began .

gobigblue12
Freshman Team

Post by gobigblue12 »

good to hear about the Spartans. im sure they will continue to improve throughout the summer. as im sure coach penrod has them working HARD in the weight room training.

do they have anymore 7on7s planned?

Alexander hitman
Varsity

Yes they are going to Athens I believe in a few weeks for another 7 on 7 big blue ....
Puttin the time in the weight room as we speak.

Bighitsinc
Varsity

Post by Bighitsinc »

Best of luck to the Spartans and coach Penrod.

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Any word on them Spartans since two a days ha e started?

Alexander hitman
Varsity

Transplant been off the page awhile , Spartans scrimmaged Sciotoville East yesterday and I have to say they looked
Much improved .... Moved the ball down the field well and the tempo and attitude was high.
Ready for this season to begin.

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Alexander Hitman wrote:Transplant been off the page awhile , Spartans scrimmaged Sciotoville East yesterday and I have to say they looked
Much improved .... Moved the ball down the field well and the tempo and attitude was high.
Ready for this season to begin.
Good to hear from ya old buddy. Good to hear the boys are showing improvement. Looking forward to hearing more from ya.

galliagrad89
Freshman Team

Post by galliagrad89 »

How to the scrimmage go last night?

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Heard sparty did well in both scrimmages.

gobigblue12
Freshman Team

Post by gobigblue12 »

any updates from last night Hitman?

Alexander hitman
Varsity

The Spartans didn't look bad ... They started out a little slow and the rain was coming down so they played pretty conservative in the first qt. running the ball a good bit. Circleville had a few tanks up front to run and pass behind.
The tigers put a couple scores on us and I was getting a might worried, but I was pleasantly surprised to see them stiffen up the defense and answer with a couple TDs of there own.
The final for the Varsity in the first 2 Qts against a pretty nice circleville squad was 20-13... I'll take. We need to tighten up some mental mistakes and missed a few blocking assignments but I think
Them Spartans of Penrods will be alright.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Why wasnt Fish named the Coach at Alexander?... Hitman.. Give us the Political,Personal, and Perception reason why he wasnt and the person you have now was if you dont mind?.. HINT... I kind of really know!!! :lol: Want to hear from you because you seem like a man in the know.

Alexander hitman
Varsity

General I really do not know the reason behind the hiring or lack of hiring. I know Tony Fish very well and I can tell ya he is a great guy and is excellent with the kids. I personally think Alexander just wanted a fresh start across the board. ( Pure speculation). I think both programs Alex and Warren got good coaches this year and I wish both teams beat of luck.
By the way I absolutely hate politics .... Lol

gobigblue12
Freshman Team

Post by gobigblue12 »

The General wrote:Why wasnt Fish named the Coach at Alexander?... Hitman.. Give us the Political,Personal, and Perception reason why he wasnt and the person you have now was if you dont mind?.. HINT... I kind of really know!!! :lol: Want to hear from you because you seem like a man in the know.
you always look for something when you arent hired, and someone else is. give it a rest general

Return to “Football”