Athens Bulldogs 2014

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Athens Bulldogs 2014

Post by Orange and Brown »

Auburntgrfan wrote:Hey bulldog folks. Heard that the twins transfered to Pickerington. Hope that is not a fact. Athens shouid not stumble along the way this year, many seniors, battle tested. sincerely hope they can make that run deeper this season. still love my Warriors, just calling it like I see it.
That's funny!! lol

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

Auburntgrfan wrote:Hey bulldog folks. Heard that the twins transfered to Pickerington. Hope that is not a fact. Athens shouid not stumble along the way this year, many seniors, battle tested. sincerely hope they can make that run deeper this season. still love my Warriors, just calling it like I see it.
Someone has informed you incorrectly, I believe they are confusing the twins for Ibi Watson the dynamic youngster from the hardwood who did indeed transfer to Pick Central to play with his AAU teammates.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Looks like young Mr. Burrow will definitely get a redshirt next season. I think that will be best for him. I know their were a couple folks who wanted to see him compete right away for the job, but with Miller out for the season he will get a medical redshirt.

bengals01
JV Team

Post by bengals01 »

Orange and Brown wrote:Looks like young Mr. Burrow will definitely get a redshirt next season. I think that will be best for him. I know their were a couple folks who wanted to see him compete right away for the job, but with Miller out for the season he will get a medical redshirt.
Miller most likely will leave for NFL he wanted to go last year but got talked out of it.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Football fan wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:Looks like young Mr. Burrow will definitely get a redshirt next season. I think that will be best for him. I know their were a couple folks who wanted to see him compete right away for the job, but with Miller out for the season he will get a medical redshirt.
Miller most likely will leave for NFL he wanted to go last year but got talked out of it.
He has already said he is coming back to play next year, so no he will not most likely go to the NFL........

As he stands now he will never be more than a backup.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Orange and Brown wrote:
Football fan wrote:
He has already said he is coming back to play next year, so no he will not most likely go to the NFL........

As he stands now he will never be more than a backup.
MONEY TALKS and bs walks!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Who cares about 2015.

We have a 2014 season to enjoy here in southeastern Ohio.

bengals01
JV Team

Post by bengals01 »

Orange and Brown wrote:
Football fan wrote:

As he stands now he will never be more than a backup.[/quote

Sure the first thing Braxton is going to say is I’m coming back. He graduates in December. He has all year to rehab
He loves OSU but come back next year and possible get hurt again ? will see but Moonshine said it money talks. Last year
He wanted to leave for the NFL but was talked out of it because he needed surgery on his shoulder and wouldn’t
Be ready for combine. I just don’t think he will wait 2 years to take his shot in the NFL. But will see.

As for Joe Burrow I wouldn’t worry about him he’s not afraid to compete. O&B you sound like he should give in now and go
Somewhere else

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

good luck to the Athens bulldogs this year. I wish we could have worked out that game with ironton.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

I never said anything about him going somewhere else.
I just think he needs to be redshirted...........

I'll put money on Miller coming back next year. He has to much to gain by coming back.
If he leaves for the draft he will be a second or 3 string backup that everyone loves to talk about. A 3rd or 4th round draft pick at best. If he comes back and has a great season, he is still a backup in the NFL but a 2nd or 3rd round pick. If OSU would happen to win a national title or come close, his stock goes up higher.

Trust me, he has someone in his ear advising him on his future draft status. For a guy who may start for a few years at best in the NFL, it's all about how much money he can make for the time he is in the league.

Mr Burrow will do fine at OSU. Redshirting him only helps his development, sadly my name isn't Urban Meyer so it's not up to me lol...........

bengals01
JV Team

Post by bengals01 »

Orange and Brown wrote:I never said anything about him going somewhere else.
I just think he needs to be redshirted...........

I'll put money on Miller coming back next year. He has to much to gain by coming back.
If he leaves for the draft he will be a second or 3 string backup that everyone loves to talk about. A 3rd or 4th round draft pick at best. If he comes back and has a great season, he is still a backup in the NFL but a 2nd or 3rd round pick. If OSU would happen to win a national title or come close, his stock goes up higher.

Trust me, he has someone in his ear advising him on his future draft status. For a guy who may start for a few years at best in the NFL, it's all about how much money he can make for the time he is in the league.

Mr Burrow will do fine at OSU. Redshirting him only helps his development, sadly my name isn't Urban Meyer so it's not up to me lol...........
yep you have a good point. i just feel he dosen't want to wait 2 years after what he said last year. but your right were only guessing. time will tell.
Good luck to NY on the 29th. against Cats

bengals01
JV Team

Post by bengals01 »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:good luck to the Athens bulldogs this year. I wish we could have worked out that game with ironton.
A Game against Ironton would have been great. Good luck to Ironton. Your new turf field looks great.
Will Ironton get back to the playoffs this year?

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

According to a friend of mine who is an attorney and a sports agent, Miller is already a known quaintly by all NFL teams and yes I will stick by what I said! When 3-5 million is offered vs getting injured again and putting your pro career completely out of the question, Miller will go to the NFL in 2015 take it to the bank! Remember a guarantee is only as good as the box it is wrote on!
Last edited by moonshine on Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

According to a friend of mine who is an attorney and a sports agent, Miller is already a known quaintly by all NFL teams and yes I will stick by what I said! When 3-5 million is offered vs getting injured again and putting your pro career completely out of the question, Miller will go to the NFL in 2015 take it to the bank! Remember a guarantee is only as good as the box it is wrote on! From Tommy Boy!
Last edited by moonshine on Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

3-5 million? That's 1st round money, he is NOT a 1st round pick, and I'd put money on that!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

moonshine wrote:According to a friend of mime who is an attorney and a sports agent, Miller is already a known quaintly by all NFL teams and yes I will stick by what I said! When 3-5 million is offered vs getting injured again and putting your pro career completely out of the question, Miller will go to the NFL in 2015 take it to the bank! Remember a guarantee is only as good as the box it is wrote on! From Tommy Boy!
3 to 5 million??
Your so called agent friend is smoking those funny cigarettes lol
He is a late 3rd or 4th round pick.........

Your full of crap anyways.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Orange and Brown wrote:
moonshine wrote:According to a friend of mime who is an attorney and a sports agent, Miller is already a known quaintly by all NFL teams and yes I will stick by what I said! When 3-5 million is offered vs getting injured again and putting your pro career completely out of the question, Miller will go to the NFL in 2015 take it to the bank! Remember a guarantee is only as good as the box it is wrote on! From Tommy Boy!
3 to 5 million??

Facts are facts I will come looking for you and remind you of your roots when this happens! Oh by the way the bullpuppies will mercy rule your nutboy's in week 10!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Kevin Wiseman ‏@KevinWmessenger · 1h
I had Joe Burrow 10-for-10 passing, 155 yards, 2 td passes. He adds 58 yards rushing and two more TDs. Mid-season form.

Athens Jamboree game

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

moonshine wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:
3 to 5 million??

Facts are facts I will come looking for you and remind you of your roots when this happens! Oh by the way the bullpuppies will mercy rule your nutboy's in week 10!

I'm calling you out on this one. What facts? Please sight credible sources that support your ridiculous ramblings. I can absolutely guarantee to everyone on this website that you won't name your friend of "mime" "whose also an attorney (they are a dime a dozen now and many are unemployed (LOL). You can go looking for whomever you want with your flaming matchbook of facts and argue until the cows come home and your chieftans win more than six games in a season. We will all be waiting, especially me.

doubleplay643
S

Post by doubleplay643 »

What is the over and under on how many of Athens 10 regular season games will have a running clock at some point in the second half?

Return to “Football”