What happened to the West Thread ?

osu 77
All State

Re: What happened to the West Thread ?

Post by osu 77 »

I would think that West would need to have jobs for them if they are Teachers.

dreamweaver
Varsity

Post by dreamweaver »

Coaches from last year would be kind of crazy to want to help now.JMO. They probably wish success to the program though.

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

Captain Awesome wrote:
local superstar wrote:Not sure what that means but Im sure they wont be at a loss for picking coaches. Every one is kissing butt hoping to get picked with the CHOSEN TWO!
The key work was “Quality”. After losing what some thought were very quality coaches from last seasons staff and they aren’t welcomed back this year, I’m guessing that doesn’t leave too many options left there on the Westside.

Is the head coach bringing anyone with him from LU?
Good question I wonder how the BOE will go about the hiring process. The first Coach they hired must have been hired under some type of process that was not formalized or published.

playa_44
JV Team

Post by playa_44 »

It has all been strange. Lets hope they get a lot in the win column.

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

Strange is not the word I would use.

The West coaches that have been working there for years are being treated like outsiders. There should have been a process outlined to all the applicants that met the qualifications for assistant coaches.

local superstar
All State

Post by local superstar »

Isnt there only one assistant at this time. They interviewing for a couple others now?

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

The roar of crickets is deafening! Any recent, relevant news on 52?

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

The Oaf wrote:The roar of crickets is deafening! Any recent, relevant news on 52?
I was told there has been some pretty good candidates apply for the assistant positions. I think they are looking to hire 3. Seems like they're keeping everything pretty quite.

black76
JV Team

Post by black76 »

I dont think alot of us care about the tens of hundreds of West threads that get deleted. I can understand why they got rid of endzone warrior. Oaf should be next. All the secrecy wont last long.

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

that's true about the threads black, its mostly not true Senator fans that get them deleted anyway.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

black76 wrote:I dont think alot of us care about the tens of hundreds of West threads that get deleted. I can understand why they got rid of endzone warrior. Oaf should be next. All the secrecy wont last long.
Why should I be next?

"Tens of hundreds" :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

West Side Pride wrote:that's true about the threads black, its mostly not true Senator fans that get them deleted anyway.
Hhhmmmm......interesting. :aaaaa46

urban buck
Varsity

Post by urban buck »

Not interesting Oaf, very funny though. :lol:

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

urban buck wrote:Not interesting Oaf, very funny though. :lol:
Funny indeed, he's referring to non West natives such as yourself and local superstar that feel compelled to inject your nonsense. You 2 idiots are the reason these threads get shut down.

urban buck
Varsity

Post by urban buck »

That shows how much you know but most of us knew how self important you are or is it delusions of grandeur. Keep it up. :122245

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

urban buck wrote:That shows how much you know but most of us knew how self important you are or is it delusions of grandeur. Keep it up. :122245
Lol Why don't you try dabbling in coherency for a change. Arguing with you is as shameful as belittling someone with severe mental deficiencies. Your intellectual inadequacies takes the fun out of this.

Almost! :lol: :lol: :lol:

urban buck
Varsity

Post by urban buck »

The Oaf wrote:
urban buck wrote:That shows how much you know but most of us knew how self important you are or is it delusions of grandeur. Keep it up. :122245
Lol Why don't you try dabbling in coherency for a change. Arguing with you is as shameful as belittling someone with severe mental deficiencies. Your intellectual inadequacies takes the fun out of this.

Almost! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yep its delusions of grandeur. They have psychiatric help for that. Might want to look into it.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

More non sequential babbling from the resident lesser ape! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:aaaaa96 :aaaaa96 :aaaaa96 :aaaaa96 :aaaaa96 :aaaaa96

ridgerunner
Freshman Team

Post by ridgerunner »

:roll: Here it goes again, as an outsider all I see of West threads is all this nonsense pissing matches between so-called adults. We don’t care who you are or what you do. Most people who visit this thread want to know what’s going on with the West football program, not your personal BS and vendetta’s. If you don’t want to talk football then go to Topix!!

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

luvbigcats wrote:
The Oaf wrote:The roar of crickets is deafening! Any recent, relevant news on 52?
I was told there has been some pretty good candidates apply for the assistant positions. I think they are looking to hire 3. Seems like they're keeping everything pretty quite.
I think the reason they keep things quite is because they don't do the interview process the same way for all coaches. Which is sometimes a concern when looking from the outside in.

Return to “Football”