BESIDES TURF, WHAT'S NEXT FOR THE IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS

local superstar
All State

Re: BESIDES TURF, WHAT'S NEXT FOR THE IRONTON FIGHTING TIGER

Post by local superstar »

Don't the TIgers have some good classes coming up? I know the sophomore class is a good one. Any others?

mr.hyde
Riding the Bench

Post by mr.hyde »

After talking to a couple of Ironton peeps, all that I hear the future holding is....

SUCK.

:?: :?: :?:

Even the faithful have lost the faith.

scarlettandgreyhillboy
Freshman Team

Post by scarlettandgreyhillboy »

brayker brayker cusin roy they think you is me! howl i wished i had your artablity! that pictur is so purty! you is a ginues! a absolute ginues!

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

This site has turned into an absolute dumpster fire.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

mr.hyde wrote:After talking to a couple of Ironton peeps, all that I hear the future holding is....

SUCK.

:?: :?: :?:

Even the faithful have lost the faith.
not all the faithful.......... :!: :!:

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

The Oaf wrote:This site has turned into an absolute dumpster fire.
You are correct in so many ways........this thread is the one that should be placed in the dumpster........... :!: :!:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

when I started this thread, it was basically about what's next for the fighting tigers. I knew we were getting new turf. I wondered what other changes may be coming stadium wise,ovc talk or something similar. what would the turf look like, that type thing.

it had nothing to do with discussing coaches records, and the like. or belittling kids 14-18 that were struggling but still giving it their all for their community.so for that I apologize that it has taken this grade school type turn, those were not my intentions at all.i think everybody that has read my replies can see that.but I feel somewhat responsible because I started the topic. -----------but any topic can be turned into this or similar or worse with unknown posters making these type replies.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TigerTownTurkey wrote:
The Oaf wrote:This site has turned into an absolute dumpster fire.
You are correct in so many ways........this thread is the one that should be placed in the dumpster........... :!: :!:

I'LL SECOND THAT NOTION TTT

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:when I started this thread, it was basically about what's next for the fighting tigers. I knew we were getting new turf. I wondered what other changes may be coming stadium wise,ovc talk or something similar. what would the turf look like, that type thing.

it had nothing to do with discussing coaches records, and the like. or belittling kids 14-18 that were struggling but still giving it their all for their community.so for that I apologize that it has taken this grade school type turn, those were not my intentions at all.i think everybody that has read my replies can see that.but I feel somewhat responsible because I started the topic. -----------but any topic can be turned into this or similar or worse with unknown posters making these type replies.
It's not anything you need to apologize for Bait. It's not your fault these two mouth breathing idiots poison everything they touch, just like Local Superstar and Urban Buck have done to multiple threads. Unfortunately, this site is spiraling into failure and I don't think we'll see it get any better.

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

elmer fudd wrote:brayker brayker cusin roy they think you is me! howl i wished i had your artablity! that pictur is so purty! you is a ginues! a absolute ginues!

YEPPERS SUMTIMES PICTURES SAYS A THOASAND WORD BUT SUMETIMES PEPLE CANTT SEE WHUTS IN FRUNT OF EM MR HIDE IS RIGHT I SEEN AT DEM FOOTBULL GAMES NONE OF THE FANS WAS AT THE GAMES DAT WAS AT DEM WHEN DEM FGHTING TIGERS WAS WINNIN TRADITION THATS FAR WORSE THEN TRYNA ACCUSE SOMEONE OF BELITTILING EM ON HERE AT DA GAMES THAY SEE YOU DUN GAVE UP ON EM

timbo52
Riding the Bench

Post by timbo52 »

We'll I am hopeful about a good year, I always am, with all the under class men coming back I believe we can do pretty well, last year was rough but a year makes a lot of difference! So let's get ready and good luck tigers :!:

scarlettandgreyhillboy
Freshman Team

Cousin roy imso amazing that these here folk is trying to blame the coachs when I thin you drawed them a pictur to help them out you once your life was even theatenedby one if these posters herein this hear thread! Yetyouloed Ironton so much you stepped right up and lade it alls on the line. Yeas this mite be kid dish with a kartin wndallbut like you said a pictur is worth a thousands for letter words or a couplehjdrednbif fancy ones

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

DEY NEED EM A COACH DAT SCREAMS AT EM LIKE B BALL COACH AND DEY WILL WIN JUST LIKE DEM WHAT IS KID DISH IS DA WAY THESE DEY ARE ACTLING ONLY ONE THING KEEPS DEM FROM GOING TO IRONTON SPORTS AND DATS A LOSING SEASON DEM HAVE ALL KINDS OF SCUSES BUT DIS IS TRUE

scarlettandgreyhillboy
Freshman Team

roy, you is a true renisanze man..an artist by trade and when you look in your krystal football and beging to make predications it just amazes me how much you see. that yelling sure gets them boys all fixed up and then they start playing very good ball

local superstar
All State

Post by local superstar »

The Oaf wrote:
You're Tiger Bait wrote:when I started this thread, it was basically about what's next for the fighting tigers. I knew we were getting new turf. I wondered what other changes may be coming stadium wise,ovc talk or something similar. what would the turf look like, that type thing.

It's not anything you need to apologize for Bait. It's not your fault these two mouth breathing idiots poison everything they touch, just like Local Superstar and Urban Buck have done to multiple threads. Unfortunately, this site is spiraling into failure and I don't think we'll see it get any better.
Tiger Bait, Oaf needs to look in the mirror! :lol: Point of reference: Making fun of a coach, naming that coach, and putting a great guy down, when Oaf aint never coached nothing. >>MINFORD THREAD.Need I say more. :122245

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

you know superstar, everybody has a past. I'm into what I am hearing from people who have tried to make up for their past.i'm not oaf's pops, and I wouldn't know what's on the Minford thread.i like viewing the other school's threads during the season like anybody else.i just like talking football. but anybody can change. I hope this topic does not offend the kids of ironton and her athletes. we truly do follow you win or lose. and the true fans will have a great discussion on this topic soon I hope.

as far as roy's accusations about me missing games, I could care less. I had punemonnia for 6 weeks during this past football season, and missed 5/6 games down the stretch. it had nothing to do with ironton's record as he is implying. I've been going to fighting tiger games for 53 years now. I'm not about to be a no-show over a less than superb year of football.

EAGLES DON'T CONCERN THEMSELVES WITH THE THOUGHTS OF THE CHICKENS SCRATHIN AROUND IN THE POOP, DOWN IN THEIR PENS.

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

OLE ROY DO NOT REMEMBER THROWING NONE ONES NAME UNDER DA BUS OR OUT DER IFEN YOU HAVE A GUILTYING CONSUS DATS ON YOU BRUTHA LOSING SEASONS BRINGS OUT ALL KINDS UF SCUSES SUMTIMES FOLKS BEEN DOWN AND OUT FER YEAR AT A TIME WIT DA LOSING SEASON BLUS DA KIDS CAN SEE DAT WHEN DEY LOOK IN DA STANDS DEY KNOW DA REAL FANS

scarlettandgreyhillboy
Freshman Team

butter watch out cousin Roy, you know old bait done threaten you in the past remember you got your last will and testify ready and everything just in case he done it. Now he going be eating him sum of that there letter soup and spell out a colon flush but whippin on you! best git you affairs in order if you see some good looking redheaded rasslin man come after you carrying around a big role of charming tolelet papers cause he going to be whooping your butt and wiping his!

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

elmer fudd wrote:butter watch out cousin Roy, you know old bait done threaten you in the past remember you got your last will and testify ready and everything just in case he done it. Now he going be eating him sum of that there letter soup and spell out a colon flush but whippin on you! best git you affairs in order if you see some good looking redheaded rasslin man come after you carrying around a big role of charming tolelet papers cause he going to be whooping your butt and wiping his!
My money is on Bait all day long! :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I'll put a thousand on MR. Bait. One big ole boy from the pictures I've seen. Somebody better run for the hills.

Return to “Football”