BESIDES TURF, WHAT'S NEXT FOR THE IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS

The Oaf
SEO

Re: BESIDES TURF, WHAT'S NEXT FOR THE IRONTON FIGHTING TIGER

Post by The Oaf »

Trenchfoot wrote:I'll put a thousand on MR. Bait. One big ole boy from the pictures I've seen. Somebody better run for the hills.
I'd take Bait on ice wearing cowboy boots all day long! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

scarlettandgreyhillboy
Freshman Team

Post by scarlettandgreyhillboy »

cousin Roy ain't fraud no one not even a raskly Rassler like that bait fellow Roy want to have him a drawing kontest and a spelling be in place of bear fists with that waskily fellar bait.dont want to get bait in ice cause he starts dropping his abcs and messes the place alls up! He barred off new shinny turf lest he stains it with his ps and qs

wemufans
All Conference

Post by wemufans »

I'm seeing mediocre years in the future. Their middle school teams the last 3 or 4 years have not been that great. Expect the same!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

The Oaf wrote:
Trenchfoot wrote:I'll put a thousand on MR. Bait. One big ole boy from the pictures I've seen. Somebody better run for the hills.
I'd take Bait on ice wearing cowboy boots all day long! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24

urban buck
Varsity

Post by urban buck »

Oaf ha finally found him a place he thinks he dominates . Hahaha anonymous social media. The talk is how clever he is everyone wants to be an oaf. Hahaha

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:we kicked dat butt for many moons, but this is a different lot now.
AlwAYS LIVIn in DA PAsT. LOoking like a SOre LosEr wHAt pErsiTioN did YIOU PLAY when You kicked. DAT bUtt? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :122247 :122246

scarlettandgreyhillboy
Freshman Team

cussin Roy I am mighty disappoiment in you right now does bait have to spell out everything for you? I sware, I cant believe we got the same blood and jeans in our bodies. You acting so dumb I mean plumb dumb! He spart your life a whale back and you sure didnt seem to learned you nothing and now that basketball season finally has ended hell have all the time in the world to eat letter soup and spell out butt woopins at least till football season and he'll be spelling out the tiger cheer wearing him that fancy rasslin out fit he wares and then poopping right on the middl of bobs field on that fancy genuine plastic grass and ware he knows them tiggers going sweep all comers under the rugs and that pot will be swelling to big numbers and there will be lots of yallin!

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

cuzzinELMER I DONE APPRESHIATE YOU COVER ON MY BACK ON DIS MATTERR BUTT YOU DUNN KNOW I BEING SHOTED AT AND STABBED ON AND KICKED AT BY SUM OF DA MEANEST RASCALS IN DA CUNTRY SO AINT NONE REDNACK RASTLER TONKA DOLL GONA SKEER ME CUZZIN FUDD YOU KNOWS ME BIUTTER DAN DAT I ALWAYS BE LIVIN ON DA EDGE I CAN WALK ON A RAZER BLADE

local superstar
All State

Post by local superstar »

How many upperclassmen next year? The QB and Bowling kid? Who else

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

I think they only lost like 6 or 7 seniors, someone else can confirm that, and of those only 2 or 3 started so they should pretty well be set.

Gray Fighting Tiger
Varsity

Post by Gray Fighting Tiger »

According to the roster which appeared in the official game program... Ironton vs. Wheelersburg

Seniors
20 Blake Taylor
28 Derik Berry
30 Trevor Easterling
46 Nick Ratliff
60 Justin Robinson
61 Josh Delawder
71 Adam Webb
77 Tyler Taylor
87 Bingham Dillow

That's 9 seniors. I don't keep track of things like who starts, but I think some of these players didn't get a whole lot of playing time.

Also of interest, there were 10 juniors listed.

scarlettandgreyhillboy
Freshman Team

I dont know cussin roy as this bait fellar seems to be meaner than a rattle snack and knows rasslin too you know you got them 13 young ins to raise from and 12 from your other woman so you cant afford to miss one day of your pop kan root and paper root but you could start you a bingo game and sale you them pot splintin rackets tickets to if you needs money. you know what rally skares me cussin Roy is this bait fellar is laying mity low right now you libel to walk out you trailer door and see him standing thare in that fine looking snazzy rasslin suite he wares and hell start letter knockin the poop out of himself and you to in your front yard

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I just wish to apologize for the turn this topic has taken. I simply have no desire to answer these clowns. when you all start talking sports again, let me know. or hit me up on facebook, tom Osborne, 53 waverly, ohio.all I wanted to do was talk football, about the ovc expansion, turf, who we have coming back, and such. but that simply can't be done here anymore. holla at me round football season, or when people can actually talk sports here again.

scarlettandgreyhillboy
Freshman Team

hold on their fellar..are you talkin to me and my cusin Roy? if so you have to remember you made a mean thret against my cusin roy and now because i came here to warn and support my cussin roy you dont wanta come here no more? i sure hate to se you leave becfause your one of the last people from ironton whos really living in the past and dont see the scribblin on the wall and me and my good cusin roy have decidcated our lifes to see you get fixed right in the head so now how can you turn your back on me and roy and leaf here? dont you see that me and my cusin roy really is worred about you?

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:I just wish to apologize for the turn this topic has taken. I simply have no desire to answer these clowns. when you all start talking sports again, let me know. or hit me up on facebook, tom Osborne, 53 waverly, ohio.all I wanted to do was talk football, about the ovc expansion, turf, who we have coming back, and such. but that simply can't be done here anymore. holla at me round football season, or when people can actually talk sports here again.

YTB, dont let the trolls run you off a good topic. Just block them and go on.

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

CUZZING ELMO I START ING TO THINK YOU COULDA BE RIGHT BOUGHT DEM DER THREATS ON ME CAUSE I DUNT UNDERSTAND WHAR ALL DA HATE COMMMING FROM I THOUGHT WAS WAS TALKING FOOTBALL FROM DEM FANS DAT WENT TO WACTH DEM FIGHTING TIGERS AND DONE KNOWN WHAT WAS GOINB ON WE HADD US A COUPLE BIG DISCUSIONS ABOUT DEM FIGHTIN TIGERS AS WE STANDED AROND AND TAKLHAD BOUT DEM AS WE BUY HOT DOGS AND SPLIT BUCKET TICKETS WE WAS TALKING BOUT HOW TOUGH OUR SCHEDULE ISAN AGAIN DA MEANEST SCHEDDULLE IN DA CUNTRY OF STATE OHIO AGAIN ONLY WAYIN TO DESCRIBE IT IS iffin I AINT CARFULL I MIGTE GETIN MY TEETH SLOBBER KNOCKWERED OUT BY DA MAN BEAST
Last edited by so.stormmom on Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

tigercannon71 wrote:
You're Tiger Bait wrote:I just wish to apologize for the turn this topic has taken. I simply have no desire to answer these clowns. when you all start talking sports again, let me know. or hit me up on facebook, tom Osborne, 53 waverly, ohio.all I wanted to do was talk football, about the ovc expansion, turf, who we have coming back, and such. but that simply can't be done here anymore. holla at me round football season, or when people can actually talk sports here again.

YTB, dont let the trolls run you off a good topic. Just block them and go on.
I agree, don't let it bother you Bait.

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

YAEH DEYS SOME DUMP PEEPS ON HERE NOW AND DAYS DUNT RUN FROM EM STAY AND FIGHT L;IKEN A FITTING TIGER

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I just blocked the 2 cousins, now I ain't gotta see them anymore.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, much nicer.

Return to “Football”