BESIDES TURF, WHAT'S NEXT FOR THE IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: BESIDES TURF, WHAT'S NEXT FOR THE IRONTON FIGHTING TIGER

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

wasn't bothering me, just idiotic. I like to talk sports. if I wanna talk ignorance i'll go to walmart.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:wasn't bothering me, just idiotic. I like to talk sports. if I wanna talk ignorance i'll go to walmart.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

IM REALLLLY GLAD DAT BEAST DONE WENT AND BLOKKED ME CUASE MY CUSSIN JUST SENT ME A PIKTURE OF HIM AND OAF IS RIGHT HE AINT NO BEAST A MAN LIKEN ME WANTS TO MES WIT WAHT A SCARY RASSSLER HE IS OH MY GOODNESS MY LIFE WAS IN DANGEEROUS LIKE CUSSIN ELMER SAID WATE TILL YOU SEE THIS BEASTHE BLONGS AT WAL MART HE IS ONE OF DEM CRACYS HE PROB WORKS THERE WITH DA REST OF DEM LOONEYS

scarlettandgreyhillboy
Freshman Team

Post by scarlettandgreyhillboy »

o cusin roy, i told you that you didnt want to mess with that their rassler now youll be opening your trailer door and see him everywheres cause hell haunt you like bait himselve remembering what used to be and now is memories like your mind is a terrible thing and you dont want to be messin with memories especially a fine looking guy wearing a rasslin sute cusin roy hes a real life rocky ballboa and hell beat the poop out of himself and then stomp the poops out of you cause hes a man few words but a lot of letters some big letterse and some of them small ones. he locves founts

maybe its time to put some more of your beautiful art wokr and maybe hell come back and see you and me again cusin roy id love to see a jeanlogy sheet cause we might even be his kin wouldnt that be funny cusin roy

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:wasn't bothering me, just idiotic. I like to talk sports. if I wanna talk ignorance i'll go to walmart.
:aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Enough of this BS! what's the latest on the Tanks Turf project! Once completed this will be a major upgrade!

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

I heared that they will not start on the turf until after Graduation. I know they have a lot of pre-work to complete before everything goes down.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that's what I'm hearing, but apparently the funding is already in place.

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

DAT deer turf will make den fitting tigers berry FST IN DAT spanking new league course most folk won't see in it wif all DA medical problems an Kant GET out unless in den fitting tigers are WINNIng Bunches Of game ON DAt MEAN scheedue den DEY DRIVE 10 hundreds mIlES

Leo Byrd
SEO

Post by Leo Byrd »

After weeding thru all the Bullsh!t from the 2 idiots on this thread maybe this will spark some valid discussion.......

The turf project will commence on or about May 26th with an estimated completion date of 1 August. First game will be against long time rival Ashland Tomcats..........
Last edited by Leo Byrd on Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:53 am, edited 3 times in total.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Bet it's going to be sharp.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Leo Byrd wrote:After weeding thru all the Bullsh!t from the 2 idiots on this thread maybe this will spark some valid discussion.......

The turf project will commence on or about May 26th with an estimated completion date of 1 August. First game will be against long time rival Ashland Tomcats..........

agreed, I just set them as foes, now I don't have to see it. -----------I'm with you guys.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

It shouldnt take that long to put it down like a month or a lil longer.

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:
Leo Byrd wrote:After weeding thru all the Bullsh!t from the 2 idiots on this thread maybe this will spark some valid discussion.......

agreed, I just set them as foes, now I don't have to see it. -----------I'm with you guys.
HEARD THATSWHAT. Coach Lutz had a door to yoou :lol: :lol: and even coach Tripp when u went an drive a jeep upon a steep driven way to his house in announced back when he in was a couch an you want in play in time :twisted:

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

:aaaaa11 :aaaaa11 :aaaaa11 :aaaaa11
You're Tiger Bait wrote:I just wish to apologize for the turn this topic has taken. I simply have no desire to answer these clowns. when you all start talking sports again, let me know. or hit me up on facebook, tom Osborne, 53 waverly, ohio.all I wanted to do was talk football, about the ovc expansion, turf, who we have coming back, and such. but that simply can't be done here anymore. holla at me round football season, or when people can actually talk sports here again.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:

Yep, I have several idiots blocked as well. Elmer, Local superstar, Urban Buck, Roy, etc. Until Matt bans these moronic mouth breathers from the site, we'll have to settle for that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Topic related, I think the new turf will look absolutely awesome and can't wait to see it.

scarlettandgreyhillboy
Freshman Team

Post by scarlettandgreyhillboy »

cusin roy these here people dont appreciate what we bring to seop they be whinning. they cant be winning so they are whinning and talking about going to see uncle matt we are teh best thing that ever happened to this here websight pointing out the the importune things in life and just think if it wasnt for that bait fellar talking about beating you or someting like that they may not be enjoying us right now i mean bait threatned you and now he blocks you? dont make not one bit of since to me

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

WELL CUZZIN ELMO DEM JUST DO NPT APPRECIATE US ON HERE BUT WE HERE FER DA LONG HAULIN AND DAT DERE BAIT FELLER IS AS SCAREEY AS DEY COME AND IM NOT TALKING MEAN IM TALKIN LOOKIN SCEEERY YOU SHOULD SEE HEM I HAVE A PTKTURE IMA TRY TO DOWNLOAD ON HERE SO YOUIN CAN SEEIN HIM BUT DONT GET SKEERED CUASE HE DONE WENTUIN BLOCKED OUT US SO WE IN DUNT HAVE TO WORRY BOUT HIM NEVER NO MOORE BUT WEIN CAN STILL SEEIN HIM TALK BOUT DAT MEAN SCHEDUUUUE AN LIKES

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i think the turf is necc. to uneven at the tank. and it will wear so well. and be so much more durable. I've always felt this new turf was safer than grass, after they perfected it.it will be a shot in the arm for a team that needs it right now. and it will make the transition better when we play opponents with turf, which is basically everybody now.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

^turf is a lot safer than grass. Played on both, turf is easier on your body. Only bad thing is that ground up rubber sticks to skin lol

Return to “Football”