BESIDES TURF, WHAT'S NEXT FOR THE IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS

ItownBrowns
Freshman Team

Re: BESIDES TURF, WHAT'S NEXT FOR THE IRONTON FIGHTING TIGER

Post by ItownBrowns »

I think moving the field closer to the home grandstand would be a good idea. Would bring the action closer to the crowd. It would also allow a bit more room on visitors side, possibly for more/better stands when needed. They are somewhat limited by track behind visitors side. The field just seems to far away. Or perhaps I don't see as well as I used to.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

THAT'S A VERY GOOD POINT RIGHT THERE, I'VE SEEN GUYS HIT THE FENCE ON THE VISITING SIDE BEFORE PURTY HARD.
AND WOULD BRING FIELD CLOSER TO HOME STANDS.

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

RiverRatRay wrote:Not sure if those post have to come out of the ground or not. I'll let you in on a little secret on those posts but not on here. Just me, you and the ghosts of the Tank will know. LOL

TTT when they get done with The Tank, I'm confident she will be the showcase of Southern Ohio. Noreply said something about playoff games. I think they will put them in The Tank if the teams are in the Southern part of the State. They could put them in Portsmouth as they have an excellent facility also. Parking always seems to be the hangup. All the schools in Lawrence County will have turf except Symmes Valley and Fairland and I look for Fairland to follow soon. The new Chesapeake field really looks nice.
Yes, the posts will have to come out of the ground. The excavation will go down a few feet and they will be pulled out before the dozers get to work. A 2nd round playoff game along the river would be hard to come by. If there was something like Valley or Burg vs. Coal Grove or Fairland, it would be a slight possibility, but Ironton really needs to upgrade the visitors bleachers to hold more people to try and get a game away from Jackson or a larger venue. I am surprised that Portsmouth hasn't gotten a 2nd round game yet, but then again, the right teams haven't been matched up in the 2nd round and I don't even know if they have applied to host a game either. I know it has been mentioned as a possibility for the Tank this fall, but I think play clocks are a requirement to host a game as well.

pembrook burrows III
JV Team

Post by pembrook burrows III »

This site loses a little bit of credibility and goodwill every time they are allowed to post their nonsense.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

pembrook burrows III wrote:This site loses a little bit of credibility and goodwill every time they are allowed to post their nonsense.
got my vote on this one.......... :!: :!:

these 2 are way overdue for a long vacation........... :!: :!:

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

PLEASE USE THE REPORT ICON LOCATED BETWEEN 'EDIT' AND 'QUOTE'

THAT WAY WE CAN SEE WHAT NEEDS TO BE READ. THERE IS 10 PAGES OF RIDICULOUS POSTS AND I REALLY DON'T HAVE TIME TO GO BACK AND READ ALL OF THEM.

ONCE REPORTED, IT'S EASIER TO PICK THEM OUT.

THANKS.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

I just read through some of the pages and all I can say is: what the heck is wrong with some of you?

THIS ... IS ... A ... HIGH SCHOOL ... SPORTS ... FORUM!!!!!!!

If you want to talk gibberish and make absolutely no sense what so ever - do it somewhere else.

Please.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

93Bulldog wrote:PLEASE USE THE REPORT ICON LOCATED BETWEEN 'EDIT' AND 'QUOTE'

THAT WAY WE CAN SEE WHAT NEEDS TO BE READ. THERE IS 10 PAGES OF RIDICULOUS POSTS AND I REALLY DON'T HAVE TIME TO GO BACK AND READ ALL OF THEM.

ONCE REPORTED, IT'S EASIER TO PICK THEM OUT.

THANKS.
They have been reported over and over but alas, you guessed it, nothing is ever done. If you don't have the time to moderate, add more moderators to the staff.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

pembrook burrows III wrote:This site loses a little bit of credibility and goodwill every time they are allowed to post their nonsense.
This site has lost tons of credibility....

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

It really has to take 10 times longer to write a post with that many wrong/misspelled/improperly used words than to type a couple sentences the right way.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Billy Bob's are buy 3, get one free! :lol:

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

The Oaf wrote:They have been reported over and over but alas, you guessed it, nothing is ever done. If you don't have the time to moderate, add more moderators to the staff.
I have not seen any posts reported - they will show up in red when I log on.

I've tried to go back and read more - but I also read basketball, girls basketball, baseball and softball pages - so its tough to read EVERY SINGLE thread, EVERY SINGLE POST.

I have posted on the SEOPS moderator forum, if the posts continue we will have to look into banning certain users.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

93Bulldog wrote:
The Oaf wrote:They have been reported over and over but alas, you guessed it, nothing is ever done. If you don't have the time to moderate, add more moderators to the staff.
I have not seen any posts reported - they will show up in red when I log on.

I've tried to go back and read more - but I also read basketball, girls basketball, baseball and softball pages - so its tough to read EVERY SINGLE thread, EVERY SINGLE POST.

I have posted on the SEOPS moderator forum, if the posts continue we will have to look into banning certain users.
The Pm I sent u this morning was pretty obvious what and who I was talking about..........I wouldnt think you would have to search thru anything to find out the exact post and posters I was referring to........

I sent that same PM to another Mod and also to Moderators 1-2-3 and I did receive one response from a Mod I wont name but he was going to look into it as well..........

I have been around a long time and seen some bad posters come and go but these 2 are positively the worse that have ever hit the Preps......like Pembrook said.....our credibility is going to hell in a handbag..........

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

I got your PM Turkey.

I was just trying to make clear the best and quickest way (going forward) is to just click the report icon.

As soon I log on I will see them.

Thanks

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

93Bulldog wrote:I got your PM Turkey.

I was just trying to make clear the best and quickest way (going forward) is to just click the report icon.

As soon I log on I will see them.

Thanks
Fair enough, thanks 93!

scarlettandgreyhillboy
Freshman Team

Post by scarlettandgreyhillboy »

I dont know what is wrong with the mods on this bored there are so many peoples breaking the rules that are supposed to be kicked off and are not being kicked off. tigertownturkey is always talking about drinking or something and shes is alwys crying like a baby girl and them you got the leo guys used curse in words and bypassed it by using them cymbals and so did other fellars its sad what they done did to this wondeful website then you got yourtigerbait threating to hurt people if our hncle matthew dont be making them thngs right soon i just dont know whats going to be happenens

me and my cusin roy was talking about arton football adn saying nothing more than what you peoples was saying

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Fudd your a winner......

scarlettandgreyhillboy
Freshman Team

Orange and Brown wrote:Fudd your a winner......
See right heres another person who cant rite and use good grammers an not only am I going overlooks it I like reading its too

scarlettandgreyhillboy
Freshman Team

elmer fudd wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:Fudd your a winner......
See right heres another person who cant rite and use good grammers an not only am I going overlooks it I like reading its too

unclebob
JV Team

Post by unclebob »

10 pages and 90% stupidity!

Return to “Football”