Glenville vs Loveland

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Re: Glenville vs Loveland

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Steely Dan wrote:
ohbuckeye2 wrote:Congrats to Loveland, how about that Freshman RB..........
He was impressive. Did you catch his post-game interview? Very humble kid. I really enjoyed watching him play tonight.
A very well spoken young man. The Loveland fans will have a lot of fun watching this Team the next few years.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Steely Dan wrote:That was most enjoyable to watch. Loveland was very disciplined and exhibited great sportsmanship. Really can't say that about their opponent. No big surprise, though. :mrgreen:
Agree. Loveland played the game like it should be played. The freshman was really impressive.

doubleplay643
S

Post by doubleplay643 »

Paladin wrote:Hmmmm. Besides St. V, Kirtland just won a title. Two games, two titles for NEO.
In the words of Lee Corso....not so fast.

Titles tied at NEO 2; SW Ohio 2

Will see what remainder of weekend brings.

sider
All Conference

Post by sider »

I was able to watch Loveland a few different times this year and they play the game on both sides of the ball as team. Lots of talent on both sides of the ball, but they believe in their system. In addition to the players, they have a great fanbase. Awesome to see another team south of I 70 pick up another win.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

The best team won this one and I will go one step deeper in this and say the better coached team won.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

doubleplay643 wrote:
boilermaker wrote:Wing-T , Love it!
Lol, when ran right it truly will make defenses crazy....
Yes, very true!! Massie also runs the Wing-T.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:The best team won this one and I will go one step deeper in this and say the better coached team won.
Couldn't agree more! Judge Mathis, I mean Coach Ginn sucks! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lovethemtigers
Waterboy

Post by lovethemtigers »

Really? Are you proud of yourselves for those pathetic hits on Coach Ginn? The man had to step away from football for a while because he had a severe cancer which the doctors told him he was as good as dead, something like 19 out of 20 die from. He said if it wasn't for teaching his players to be good students and men and getting them into college, he would be dead. The man has done wonders with a school in the inner city where the suburbs just ignore the plight, similar in Columbus and Cincinnati. Ginn has kids who would give up other places, he gets them to work for their future. These kids get the grades in the class, then he gives them a chance to get scholarships. They are the only inner-city school where Tressell-Meyer type coaches care to go. Lattimore will join a list of guys like Troy Smith and Ginn Jr (for you Buckeye fans). They schedule St. Edward and Ignatius most years. This team usually seems to suffer from a lack of a kicker, only reason they lost to Davidson years ago. So try to show some respect to a man who has done some honorable work to leave this earth helping others. How many of you have done that.
Congrats to Loveland. They have a juggernaut of freshman and sophomores. With all of these repeat champions or runner-ups, I would be surprised if the Tigers don't win 2 more at least. Zanesville must have been the real deal. Wish I made the trip from Columbus to see them.

knightruner
JV Team

Post by knightruner »

bellairebigreds wrote:Really? Are you proud of yourselves for those pathetic hits on Coach Ginn? The man had to step away from football for a while because he had a severe cancer which the doctors told him he was as good as dead, something like 19 out of 20 die from. He said if it wasn't for teaching his players to be good students and men and getting them into college, he would be dead. The man has done wonders with a school in the inner city where the suburbs just ignore the plight, similar in Columbus and Cincinnati. Ginn has kids who would give up other places, he gets them to work for their future. These kids get the grades in the class, then he gives them a chance to get scholarships. They are the only inner-city school where Tressell-Meyer type coaches care to go. Lattimore will join a list of guys like Troy Smith and Ginn Jr (for you Buckeye fans). They schedule St. Edward and Ignatius most years. This team usually seems to suffer from a lack of a kicker, only reason they lost to Davidson years ago. So try to show some respect to a man who has done some honorable work to leave this earth helping others. How many of you have done that.
Congrats to Loveland. They have a juggernaut of freshman and sophomores. With all of these repeat champions or runner-ups, I would be surprised if the Tigers don't win 2 more at least. Zanesville must have been the real deal. Wish I made the trip from Columbus to see them.
Well said.. the man has done wonders for those kids... I would play for him in a heart beat.. He does more for them than just coach football. Some of the folks on here don't have a clue what he has done or been through..

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

bellairebigreds wrote:Really? Are you proud of yourselves for those pathetic hits on Coach Ginn? The man had to step away from football for a while because he had a severe cancer which the doctors told him he was as good as dead, something like 19 out of 20 die from. He said if it wasn't for teaching his players to be good students and men and getting them into college, he would be dead. The man has done wonders with a school in the inner city where the suburbs just ignore the plight, similar in Columbus and Cincinnati. Ginn has kids who would give up other places, he gets them to work for their future. These kids get the grades in the class, then he gives them a chance to get scholarships. They are the only inner-city school where Tressell-Meyer type coaches care to go. Lattimore will join a list of guys like Troy Smith and Ginn Jr (for you Buckeye fans). They schedule St. Edward and Ignatius most years. This team usually seems to suffer from a lack of a kicker, only reason they lost to Davidson years ago. So try to show some respect to a man who has done some honorable work to leave this earth helping others. How many of you have done that.
Pathetic. Typical Ginn Sr. defender. Funny you list "all the wonder things he does" like he's the Wizard of Oz. Why don't you mention the other side of the coin? The kinda things you don't list on a public forum. Again, completely pathetic! :lol:

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

Vladimir wrote:
doubleplay643 wrote:
boilermaker wrote:Wing-T , Love it!
Lol, when ran right it truly will make defenses crazy....
Yes, very true!! Massie also runs the Wing-T.
Massie runs the wishbone

Return to “Football”