#1 Trimble vs #1 Western Reserve. Final Four.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: #1 Trimble vs #1 Western Reserve. Final Four.

Post by pfloyd »

... Congratulations to the Tomcat Nation !!! ALL of SEO is proud of your performance ... now that you are at the Show - might as well win it all ... best of luck next week all ears will be listening to 93dog & Co. as they bring the action to the rest of us here in SEO ... thanks 105.5 !!! I missed all the Trimble scoring but heard the end of this one ... Defense wins championships ... a chance to take care of that "Unfinished Business" as advertised on the Tomcat sweat shirt I saw Friday morning here in Logan ...

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

I agree steely dan,every team has their bad apple fans spoiling it for everybody,people were on here complaining how bad the Shadyside fans were last week and SCC the week before ,now Trimble gets flagged for unsporstmanlike conduct,its embarrassing, but it is what it is and not limited to one team.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

BRIDGEPORT wrote:First i would like to congratulate Trimble on there win. Then i would like to say how disappointed I was with the Trimble fans on the home side very rude swearing and screaming at Western Reserve fans. I started by rooting for Trimble but after the first quarter I had switch to Western Reserve because of them and will be rooting against them next week as well.
That's funny, Us Tomcat fans who had to sit on the home side with WR had to deal with all the WR fans cursing and screaming at Us

doubleplay643
S

Post by doubleplay643 »

TTomcat99 wrote:Get ready the Tomcats are going to the state title game. Thank you again paladin for picking against us again
Paladin wrote:1. St. Edwards
2. Archbishop Moeller
3. Glenville
4. Loveland
5.St. Vincent St. Mary
6.Trotwood Madison
7. Cardinal Mooney
8.Kenton
9. Bishop Hartley
10. Coldwater
11. Kirtland
12. Wayne Trace
13. Western Reserve
14. Marion Local
Sorry about game 13 Paladin...better luck next week (not) :mrgreen:

MarcyCory
Waterboy

Post by MarcyCory »

Congratulations Trimble on another hard fought win. Bring the title back for the TVC Hocking.

n4sir
Freshman Team

Post by n4sir »

BRIDGEPORT wrote:First i would like to congratulate Trimble on there win. Then i would like to say how disappointed I was with the Trimble fans on the home side very rude swearing and screaming at Western Reserve fans. I started by rooting for Trimble but after the first quarter I had switch to Western Reserve because of them and will be rooting against them next week as well.
Once again a person from up NORTH who wants to run their mouth just like coach Hake from WR. Read the article in the Athens Messenger about how a half a$$ coach insulted and taunted our kids. Go ahead and pull for Marion Local we dont need YOUR support!!! We have numerous counties supporting us we don't need you!!! Before you spout off that we will lose to them......well three other teams in this playoff said the same thing and now they are playing round ball. We are still pounding the pigskin!! Our kids have proven that they have the heart.....hunger.....dedication......talent to be here. Every school has some fans that might cross the line while cheering. But a school with a coach who talks that kind of trash to kids is only a kid himself.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Coach from BCWR was a serious jackass ... had he spent half the energy coaching his players instead of parading up and down the sideline yelling at the refs - BCWR may have had a better chance of winning.

The dude was a serious buffoon - I'm curious if he knows or realizes how ridicules his actions were. When the press box, which is full of mostly St. Clairsville personnel, are all discussing it throughout the game - then you know something isn't right.

BTW ... AWESOME JOB 'CATS!!! LOVE COVERING THIS TEAM ... TOUGH AS NAILS AND JUST REFUSE TO QUIT.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

BRIDGEPORT wrote:First i would like to congratulate Trimble on ther see win. Then i would like to say how disappointed I was with the Trimble fans on the home side very rude swearing and screaming at Western Reserve fans. I started by rooting for Trimble but after the first quarter I had switch to Western Reserve because of them and will be rooting against them next week as well.
So the Tomcat football players don't deserve your respect and support because of a couple fans????

You can sit and spin pal!!
Those young men played there hearts out and quite frankly don't need your kind of support.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

93Bulldog wrote:Coach from BCWR was a serious jackass ... had he spent half the energy coaching his players instead of parading up and down the sideline yelling at the refs - BCWR may have had a better chance of winning.

The dude was a serious buffoon - I'm curious if he knows or realizes how ridicules his actions were. When the press box, which is full of mostly St. Clairsville personnel, are all discussing it throughout the game - then you know something isn't right.

BTW ... AWESOME JOB 'CATS!!! LOVE COVERING THIS TEAM ... TOUGH AS NAILS AND JUST REFUSE TO QUIT.
I just want to know if the Coach from WR kept food on His statement that He would resign today and hand in His keys since He lost to a bunch of " Muppets with Kool-Aid in their Hair" LOL

buckman
Freshman Team

Post by buckman »

The Enforcer wrote:
That's funny, Us Tomcat fans who had to sit on the home side with WR had to deal with all the WR fans cursing and screaming at Us
I was in the same section, and there was a group of obnoxious WR fans who got the negativity party started. Get your facts straight, and go cats!

dslig1frompriz
Riding the Bench

Post by dslig1frompriz »

The Enforcer wrote:
I just want to know if the Coach from WR kept food on His statement that He would resign today and hand in His keys since He lost to a bunch of " Muppets with Kool-Aid in their Hair" LOL
Guess we'll find out. I emailed the article to the school superintendent.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

buckman wrote:
The Enforcer wrote:
I was in the same section, and there was a group of obnoxious WR fans who got the negativity party started. Get your facts straight, and go cats!
Buckman, did You have a kid with You last night?? We had a NY fan a row in front of Us last night

buckman
Freshman Team

Post by buckman »

I was in the same section, and there was a group of obnoxious WR fans who got the negativity party started. Get your facts straight, and go cats![/quote]

Buckman, did You have a kid with You last night?? We had a NY fan a row in front of Us last night[/quote]

Yes I did. That was probably us.

earp
S

Post by earp »

Great run Trimble but its over now.Welcome to MAC Confernce football.Its like playing againist 18 guys. :shock:

NYF
Freshman Team

Post by NYF »

I hope i don't state something that has already been said. However, isnt this the same Marion team that had to hang on to beat NC in the state game last year.
The same NC team that Trimble should of beat last year? Did Marion get that much better and Trimble get worse? I would think based on just that information alone
the cats have a fighting chance! JMO.

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

Just want to say hats off to the Tomcats and the TVC Hocking. They both get a bad rap for being in a bad conference but hey they have now put a team in the State Finals 3 out of 4 years. Trimble 2013, Wahama State Champs in 2012, and Wahama State Runner up in 2010.
Not to bad at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wrestler87
Freshman Team

Post by wrestler87 »

Now that Western Reserve is History, there's a whole new set of barriers for the Cats. While Trimble can pull it off like "Auburn did against 'Bama". Trimble is a much bigger underdog than Auburn was. I root for the Cats with all of my heart, but Marion is a more formidable foe than most in Divisions 6,5, and 4 can handle.
The Coldwater game was a massacre, and they beat some really decent teams, by a lot. St. Johns was good, and they were handled. Nobody had the defense to keep Marion down to the scores posted in the last Trimble game (combined!). In addition, who knows how much more Marion could have scored in some of those other games if they had to.
Now, in retrospect, how many of those teams were complete 'Teams'? That might make the difference. Trimble cannot have 5 fumbles this time, nor can they afford to have a 4th and 1 go for naught. At the same time, Trimble just might need to go for that 4-1 shot again! It's all between the players on the field, and God now. A few breaks might make a movie. My heart pulls for the Cats. It will be huge if they win.
That said, I hope Trimble digs deep, and does what they need to do. I've seen stranger things happen! Good luck! Last one out of town, turn off the lights, except for the Pizza Place. I bet a lot will be listening to the radio Saturday! Many won't even be from Trimble!
GO CATS!!!

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

It is better to be in the arena and competing, than to stand afar criticize those that have the courage to compete.

Good luck Trimble, from this old Vinton County Vikings Fan.

Return to “Football”