#1 Trimble vs #2 Shadyside for Division VII Region 25 crown

surfsider
All State

Re: #1 Trimble vs #2 Shadyside for Division VII Region 25 cr

Post by surfsider »

NCFan,
I'm listening on 1600am site. It's working for me.

former Shadyside coach Ty Fleming doing the color commentary... he just said "horse manure" out of frustration.

Tomcats taking a knee.

good for Athens County.

6-4-3=2o
Varsity

Post by 6-4-3=2o »

Congrats Tomcats!!! Keep it rolling next week!

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Thanks for the updates

GREAT JOB T-CATS!!!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Congrats Trimble

dslig1frompriz
Riding the Bench

Post by dslig1frompriz »

Shadyside player takes a cheap shot and gets tossed.

Rebelcat
All Conference

Post by Rebelcat »

Congratulations Tomcats!!!! Keep it going next week!!

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

Great win Tomcats way to shock the doubters

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

surfsider wrote:
Steely Dan wrote:My heart says Tomcats, my head says the Tigers. Hope my heart is right.

Good luck Tomcats!

SD,
You gotta listen to your head this time Steely.

Shadyside will wear down Trimble by the second half. Tigers are defensively sound and won't allow the big play.
Their three 1000-yd. rushers will be too much for Trimble. I said earlier it'd be 28-14 Shadyside winning, but I'm more inclined now to say more like 35-7.
I could be wrong, but I'm usually dead on when it comes to picking playoff winners.

if Trimble scores more than 2 TD's I will be shocked
Well, SS, sometimes, you've just got to go with your heart. This is one of the few times that I've not predicted a winner, as I felt it could go either way. The one thing that I did know is that this group of kids from Trimble are a team, they believe in themselves, and they are afraid of no one. Oh, and they've got that rutter streak in them that runs mean, and deep. :122245 All kidding aside, great season for Shadyside, and great win for this small school from Athens County. Guess Bish looks pretty damned smart now calling them the "best team in Athens County" a couple of weeks ago, which caused at least one Athenian to take exception and try and insult Bish and question his intelligence (Bish is a pretty smart guy, BTW). Who is the last team standing now, GWA? :mrgreen: Good luck to the Tomcats, onto the next week!!!! All of Athens County and the TVC is behind you!
Last edited by Steely Dan on Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Congrats Cats,good luck next week.Roll TVC

Tyler_Durden
Freshman Team

Post by Tyler_Durden »

Paladin wrote:Shadyside is the pick. 28-20.
Looks like this dumb--- will disappear for another week. Thanks Trimble.

Congratulations. Took control and dominated the 2nd half.

dslig1frompriz
Riding the Bench

Post by dslig1frompriz »

Congrats cats.

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Trimble wins

Tyler_Durden
Freshman Team

Post by Tyler_Durden »

Steely Dan wrote:Guess Bish looks pretty damned smart now calling them the "best team in Athens County" a couple of weeks ago, which caused at least one Athenian to take exception and try and insult Bish and question his intelligence (Bish is a pretty smart guy, BTW). Who is the last team standing now, GWA? :mrgreen:
Wow. Even in a celebratory moment for another school people throw punches at Athens. :roll:

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

Tyler_Durden wrote:
Paladin wrote:Shadyside is the pick. 28-20.
Looks like this dumb--- will disappear for another week. Thanks Trimble.

Congratulations. Took control and dominated the 2nd half.
Yeah but he will brag how he told everyone burg would lose but fail to give Trimble credit for a strong win

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Tyler_Durden wrote:
Steely Dan wrote:Guess Bish looks pretty damned smart now calling them the "best team in Athens County" a couple of weeks ago, which caused at least one Athenian to take exception and try and insult Bish and question his intelligence (Bish is a pretty smart guy, BTW). Who is the last team standing now, GWA? :mrgreen:
Wow. Even in a celebratory moment for another school people throw punches at Athens. :roll:
No, that was no punch at Athens, you don't know the context of what was said, so that is not even close to being accurate. Someone from Athens got a sore A$$ because Bish said that Trimble was the best team in Athens county three weeks ago. Don't accuse me of taking a shot at any of the high and mighty over there. You want to go dig it up Tyler, it is back about two weeks ago in the Trimble/Beallsville thread, and you can see for yourself, the person from Athens was the instigator.

That said, I will stick by my comment, "Who is the last team standing in Athens county?" That is what is most important in the attrition exercise called the HS playoffs.

Tyler_Durden
Freshman Team

Post by Tyler_Durden »

Steely Dan wrote:Don't accuse me of taking a shot at any of the high and mighty over there. You want to go dig it up Tyler, it is back about two weeks ago in the Trimble/Beallsville thread, and you can see for yourself, the person from Athens was the instigator.
irony

Anyway, this night's not about Athens. Great job Trimble. This win was an absolute no-doubter. Manhandled your opponent.

6-4-3=2o
Varsity

Post by 6-4-3=2o »

Two weeks ago, Steely. Can't you just start and stop with lauding Trimble and the run they've had thus far through the playoffs? No, you have to go back to a two week old thread to take a dig at a fellow Athens county school. I am not getting into the "best Athens county school" argument, but "last team standing" and "best Athens county school" are two very different paths.
Congrats again Trimble. You guys are a group that is very easy to root for. Best wishes for continued success and victories these next two weeks!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Tremendous win Tomcats!! Proud of ya's, Congradulations. Keep on going, and fight hard!!

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

congrats

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

6-4-3=2o wrote:Two weeks ago, Steely. Can't you just start and stop with lauding Trimble and the run they've had thus far through the playoffs? No, you have to go back to a two week old thread to take a dig at a fellow Athens county school. I am not getting into the "best Athens county school" argument, but "last team standing" and "best Athens county school" are two very different paths.
Congrats again Trimble. You guys are a group that is very easy to root for. Best wishes for continued success and victories these next two weeks!
And to you sir, I have never stopped lauding Trimble. So, there's been no stopping and starting. I've supported them all the way through. You are missing the point, but maybe that is perhaps a point to be discussed another day. I do not, and will not detract from what the boys did tonight. Congratulations and I wish them well. I'll save the rest of the conversation for another day, with those who instigated the entire mess about the other school. How's that? :122246

Return to “Football”