Week 12: #4 Newark Catholic vs #1 Lucasville Valley

Jesco White
S

Re: Week 12: #4 Newark Catholic vs #1 Lucasville Valley

Post by Jesco White »

Mad_Dogg wrote:
Jesco White wrote:
Mad_Dogg wrote:Congrats to both teams on a hard fought game. Tough loss for valley. The to's hurt and the green wave was able to take advantage. Good luck to the green wave next fri against bishop ready.
You gonna be able to make it to that game? If not, I'm sure NC's radio station will be on the internet again so you won't have to miss out.
That's just what I'm talkin about. It's fans like u and comments like that is what made me root for the green wave
Fans like me made you root for the Green Wave? lol You're a sad cat. The biggest difference between us, mad_dogg, is I'm still pulling HARD for Wheelersburg tomorrow! Wether you like me or anyone else shouldn't affect what KIDS you root for.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

yabbadabbadoo wrote:Great season Valley. Nothing to be ashamed of. You represented Southern Ohio once again with class. Just ran into a tough team with a strong tradition come playoff time. Sounded like if a play or two goes a different way we could well be talking about a Valley win on here.

Congrats to the Valley Seniors. Heard on the radio (yeah Roger actually gave a stat) that they went a very impressive 35-3 over there career. Great job fellas and good luck in whatever the future holds for you.
Roger was wrong...as usual..lol

Valley seniors finish their careers 43-5 overall...

8-2
12-1
12-1
11-1

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

Mad_Dogg wrote:
Jesco White wrote:
Mad_Dogg wrote:Congrats to both teams on a hard fought game. Tough loss for valley. The to's hurt and the green wave was able to take advantage. Good luck to the green wave next fri against bishop ready.
You gonna be able to make it to that game? If not, I'm sure NC's radio station will be on the internet again so you won't have to miss out.
That's just what I'm talkin about. It's fans like u and comments like that is what made me root for the green wave. I'm actually VERY GLAD valley lost. See u guys on the hardwood
Now you've edited your post to say you're "VERY GLAD valley lost"? Stay classy Mad_Dogg. Stay classy.

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

I'd like to wish the seniors of the Valley football team the best of luck in the future. You accomplished much for your school, community and yourselves over the last 4 years.

Congrats to Newark Catholic on the win.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

alabama mike wrote:I'd like to wish the seniors of the Valley football team the best of luck in the future. You accomplished much for your school, community and yourselves over the last 4 years.

Congrats to Newark Catholic on the win.
Thanks!!

indianabuck
All State

Post by indianabuck »

Great season Valley. It is a great accomplishment to make it this far. Remember the good, bot the bad. There was ALOT of good to remember from everything I've read up here in TVC land.

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

That was a great season for Valley. Good luck to the seniors and congrats!!

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

demaniac1 wrote:That was a great season for Valley. Good luck to the seniors and congrats!!
Thanks!!!! Hopefully the Pirates get a big W tomorrow night!

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

Jesco White wrote:
demaniac1 wrote:That was a great season for Valley. Good luck to the seniors and congrats!!
Thanks!!!! Hopefully the Pirates get a big W tomorrow night!
I hope so Jesco!! It will be tough im sure.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

That was a hard fought game.

A lot of flags thrown.

Congrats to Valley on a great season.

Hope you guys have another great season in 2014.

sportsmr
Freshman Team

Post by sportsmr »

Wow. All I can say is speed kills. Great job seniors nothing to be ashamed of keep your heads high.

marshallman
Varsity

Post by marshallman »

great season Valley!

MohawkMan
Waterboy

Post by MohawkMan »

Great game with two great teams. The difference was NC's ability to capitalize on big plays. I was impressed with the Valley fans. I had many people tell us good luck next week (yes I'm a Ready grad, but I'm an NC parent). A very different experience from Bellaire last week. The kids, coaches and fans all represented your school very well. Be proud of your accomplishments. Your records the last four seasons are amazing.

Mr. Hoff
Riding the Bench

Post by Mr. Hoff »

Gentleman,
I am rarely a person to respond to a post or a thread. The Newark Catholic Community realized a newfound respect for the Valley Nation tonight. All year long we were hearing about how good the Indians were and no quvestion we were concerned with just how dominant they really could be. It took everything that we had and I commend the Valley coaching staff on their desire to never give up. The Greenwave move on to the next round and welcome the opportunity to finish out the Greenwave!

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

From this Indian fan.......I wish the NC faithful the very best in the next round! Lots of respect for both teams!

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:Sounds like the stripes are moving the ball for the Green Wave.
In week 12 all officials are Catholic

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

Newark Catholic is a very good team the have a lot of speed and a very good QB but the mistakes is what took Valley out of this game. Valley made mistakes that they have not made all year. I think preparing for a play-off team would be to play teams of this caliber during regular season. As we seen last night 14pts where on the board before adjustments where made to their speed and play calling .Defensively Valley just could not get the stops they needed to overcome from playing behind. Right or wrong thats just my opinion Great season Indians....!!!!! and best of luck next week to Newark......

fbbacker
Riding the Bench

Post by fbbacker »

Great season Valley kids! Good luck to the upcoming freshman, sophomores and juniors, and especially good luck to the outgoing Seniors. You guys made the SOC proud!

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

Great season Valley and good luck NC next week!

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Had respect for Valley fans before the game and I have more now.

I do believe adding a tougher out of conference game always helps a team that is projected by the coaching staff to be in for a good season.
The playoffs are a different monster and usually after the first round things get much tougher.

Playing teams like Mogadore and Kirtland requires traveling a bit, but the benefit can do major good things for a program.

Again good luck to Valley in 2014.

Return to “Football”