SEOP pickem help?

Endzone_Warrior
Varsity

SEOP pickem help?

Post by Endzone_Warrior »

As your aware i'm a little behind on the standings for the contest. If any of you have some extra time and wouldn't mind helping, I need help with weeks 6 and 7. If u can help please just pm me tonight or tomorrow to let me know what you can do. Thanks

thill2010
JV Team

Re: SEOP pickem help?

Post by thill2010 »

When will week 8 be posted?

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

12-3
10-5

thill2010
JV Team

Post by thill2010 »

8-7
11-4

Endzone_Warrior
Varsity

LoL sorry guys i am looking for someone who can go back thru weeks 6 & 7's games and count up all the wins for each person like i do, then either pm me the results or email them, whichever is easier. Thanks and I appreciate the help.

I will try and get week 8 games up tonight.

thill2010
JV Team

Post by thill2010 »

11-4
7-8

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

6&7 are up if you just take the the time and scores ?! you got 1-5 right ? I have all scores but not tonight.

D4hero
Freshman Team

Post by D4hero »

Youre not just behind you simply just haven't done it. As momma always said 'dont start something you can't finish.'

I really hope larry Moore doesn't do business like that too otherwise I won't be buying from him

thill2010
JV Team

Post by thill2010 »

What happened to sprinter14

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

This thing has went to hell fast. No results for the past two weeks, games not posted until Weds the last few weeks, and now asking for help.

Do you even have the winners for the past two weeks? Post those and we all can at least check our own and see how we did.

SP Fan
Riding the Bench

Post by SP Fan »

I think the week before last I was 13 - 2.
This past week I was 12 - 3 and hit the bonus exactly.
The last total you had for me was 55.
So, if the bonus was five extra points, it looks like I'm at 85 now.

I don't know about anyone else.

Endzone_Warrior
Varsity

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:This thing has went to hell fast. No results for the past two weeks, games not posted until Weds the last few weeks, and now asking for help.

Do you even have the winners for the past two weeks? Post those and we all can at least check our own and see how we did.

Good idea burg_grad 77. From here on out if you want to keep playing and be this years champion then your responsible for keeping track of your own picks week to week starting with week 6 on. Standings from weeks 1-5 are accurate so just use the week 5 overall standings as a start and go from there. I'm not quiting, I will still post the weeks scores and games for everyone, I just don't have the hours a week to waste anymore. There is still a very nice trophy waiting on the champion! Also if you have failed to play a week from week 6 on your out so don't bother picking from here on out. Thanks

local superstar
All State

Post by local superstar »

should of warned you guys :roll:

then what
Varsity

Post by then what »

endzone_warrior that is so weak! You have no credibility! should have known comming from the west side! :lol:

sports junkie
JV Team

Post by sports junkie »

I'm done for this year, I'm not doing it that way. Maybe next year..

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Endzone_Warrior wrote:
Burg_Grad_77 wrote:This thing has went to hell fast. No results for the past two weeks, games not posted until Weds the last few weeks, and now asking for help.

Good idea burg_grad 77. From here on out if you want to keep playing and be this years champion then your responsible for keeping track of your own picks week to week starting with week 6 on. Standings from weeks 1-5 are accurate so just use the week 5 overall standings as a start and go from there. I'm not quiting, I will still post the weeks scores and games for everyone, I just don't have the hours a week to waste anymore. There is still a very nice trophy waiting on the champion! Also if you have failed to play a week from week 6 on your out so don't bother picking from here on out. Thanks
You took on the responsibility of doing this contest. No one asked you to do it. You volunteered.

These are very time consuming and you should have known that coming into it. I have did both the football and basketball pickems on here and it does take some time to do, but I always had my next weeks games up by no later than Sunday evening and the results were usually on that night as well or sometime Monday. To say you don't want to WASTE any more of your time is very unprofessional. You took on the task so you need to finish it. I hope you don't let your children do the same when things get tough and just quit.

If I had a working printer I would help you out, but I don't.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

If it helps, I will put out week 8 picks this evening. I will go back and get weeks 6 and 7 caught up.

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

An absolute shame.

Similar to the re-occurring theme in high school athletics these day ------ "I'll just quit."

Endzone_Warrior
Varsity

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:
Endzone_Warrior wrote:

You took on the responsibility of doing this contest. No one asked you to do it. You volunteered.

These are very time consuming and you should have known that coming into it. I have did both the football and basketball pickems on here and it does take some time to do, but I always had my next weeks games up by no later than Sunday evening and the results were usually on that night as well or sometime Monday. To say you don't want to WASTE any more of your time is very unprofessional. You took on the task so you need to finish it. I hope you don't let your children do the same when things get tough and just quit.

If I had a working printer I would help you out, but I don't.
I am still wanting to continue it, my hours have changed at work. I have done a near flawless job for the 1st 5 weeks and now that I am having trouble finding time to do it and everyone is giving me hell and quitting. I don’t care who quits and who doesn’t....I took my own time out to put this thing on this year. I’m the only person taking the time to do it all and I asked for was a little help and yet I get a bunch of crying, if I remember correctly in the beginning I had a few offer help anytime I needed it. Well now is that time! Ohbuckeye2 I would appreciate the help if you can. BurgGrad 77 your idea seemed to be a good one, taking a load off my back having to track everyone’s picks every week...that’s the only reason I said that. I never once said I was quitting!! I never have and never will, I just asked for help! I will continue to post picks and game results for those who aren’t quitters and lazy. Some people have lives outside of fantasy sports.... Have a good day!

urban buck
Varsity

Post by urban buck »

If only you all knew what some of us do you would never have started with him to begin with. No surprises here.

Return to “Football”