Michigan upset

G.W.A.
All Conference

Re: Michigan upset

Post by G.W.A. »

OSU fans truly are the worst. It does not help you in any way shape or form by Michigan going down yet every time it happens their fans go nuts. Your only chance of a title game is other schools from the good conferences getting beat.

Hopper 11
JV Team

Post by Hopper 11 »

Not much to enlighten anyone on. An undefeated Michigan may have been a top ten team but now will be lucky to be ranked. If you think beating a ranked team doesn't matter watch what FSU does this week if they beat Clemson.

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

Hopper 11 wrote:Not much to enlighten anyone on. An undefeated Michigan may have been a top ten team but now will be lucky to be ranked. If you think beating a ranked team doesn't matter watch what FSU does this week if they beat Clemson.
I never said beating a ranked team doesn't matter. And, you really think an undefeated Michigan team "may have been a top ten team", but a 1-loss Michigan team "will be lucky to be ranked"? And you're telling me I don't know how the BCS works? As far as FSU, that's a big IF and Clemson is a heckuva lot better than Michigan, so a win over the Tigers should be considered more impressive. The FACT is Michigan hadn't impressed anyone before they lost to Penn State, therefore losing a conference game on the road doesn't make them much less impressive anyway. From top to bottom, the Buckeyes schedule simply didn't have many quality wins on it this year....and the season is only halfway over. A lot of things will change in the second half of the season. It happens every year. The fact that Michigan lost to Penn State at Penn State this past Saturday will NOT be a deciding factor in wether or not the Buckeyes play for a National Championship. That's all I'm trying to say!! If you disagree, I'd be more than happy to bet you anything you want on it?

Hopper 11
JV Team

Post by Hopper 11 »

If at least three of these teams don't lose 'Alabama, Oregon, Clemson, or Florida St. Ohio State won't make it in. I will bet you on that. Yes I do think they would have moved an undefeated Michigan in the top 10 towards the end of the season. We know Clemson or FSU is going to lose this week so we still got to hope a couple more get knocked off.

Return to “Football”