WK6 Trimble @ Waterford

Post by TShep17 »

Tomcats travel down to take on the Wildcats

Thoughts?

A-Town Big Dog
S

Re: WK6 Trimble @ Waterford

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

Waterford will struggle to gain yards and score points on the Tomcat defense just like every other team on the schedule. Watching Trimble games this year is like watching a DVD of a movie with extended scenes, its the same overall story with a change or two in the middle but the ending remains the same. :122245

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Tomcats.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

The streak continues. Another goose egg on the scoreboard for the Tomcats opposition this week. Trimble will score in a variety of ways in a route.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Trimble will dominate every aspect of this contest, 63-6.

the Kool-Aid Man
Freshman Team

Post by the Kool-Aid Man »

A town big dog. When athens can stop someone from scoring with that horrible schedule they play then u can comment on thetTrimble schedule. I do believe the cats beat your dogs. Keep walking through the horrible tvc ohio

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

Another Trimble shutout win

doubleplay643
S

Post by doubleplay643 »

Trimble on their way to a show down this year with Marie Stein Marion Local.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

the Kool-Aid Man wrote:A town big dog. When athens can stop someone from scoring with that horrible schedule they play then u can comment on thetTrimble schedule. I do believe the cats beat your dogs. Keep walking through the horrible tvc ohio
I think he meant it more as a compliment...lol

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I figure the Oline will get some carry's this week.
Trimble 68
H2Oford 0

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

Trimble 62-0 The mohawk mafia going for another shut out

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

Trimble's second team will probably be put in early in the second quarter, 3rd team to start the second half, and freshmen to finish out the game. They will still probably get the shutout.

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

TTomcat99 wrote:Trimble 62-0 The mohawk mafia going for another shut out
Mohawk Mafia? What, you got gang thugs playing these days? :lol: Hopefully Trimble coaches are not setting goals and leaving the varsity players in just to get shutouts late in games? I know they are smarter than that. All it would take is for one key starter to go down late in a 40 or more point blowout to ruin a season. In some of these last 5 games they could play the Jr high players and still keep the other team from scoring. :roll:

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

eagle25 wrote:
Mohawk Mafia? What, you got gang thugs playing these days? :lol: Hopefully Trimble coaches are not setting goals and leaving the varsity players in just to get shutouts late in games? I know they are smarter than that. All it would take is for one key starter to go down late in a 40 or more point blowout to ruin a season. In some of these last 5 games they could play the Jr high players and still keep the other team from scoring. :roll:

Ugly, early, and yes the starting D will stay in to preserve the shut out. JV's play on Saturdays, and/or Mondays. :mrgreen:

tomcatsroll
Freshman Team

Post by tomcatsroll »

Heavy D wrote:
eagle25 wrote:

Ugly, early, and yes the starting D will stay in to preserve the shut out. JV's play on Saturdays, and/or Mondays. :mrgreen:
I understand Trimble wants to hold there shutout streak going. They need to rotate kids in and out on defense to help the younger kids gain experience at the varsity level. Don't take out the whole defense just a few at a time.

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

I understand Trimble wants to hold there shutout streak going. They need to rotate kids in and out on defense to help the younger kids gain experience at the varsity level. Don't take out the whole defense just a few at a time.[/quote]

If you watch the games you will notice what you suggest is what they have been doing. I believe Trimble had 22 kids record at least a tackle in last weeks game. Same goes for the S.G. game. The kids take pride in shutouts.
Mohawk Mafia shirt are on sale. if you want one contact coach OZ.

Cougar Lover
Waterboy

Post by Cougar Lover »

With 3 of the 4 injured starters making it back this week, as well as the 4 transfers being eligible to play since they sat out their 5 games will it make a difference in the game? If those players are in any kind of shape I think the Wildcats may shock some people the rest of this season.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Cougar Lover wrote:With 3 of the 4 injured starters making it back this week, as well as the 4 transfers being eligible to play since they sat out their 5 games will it make a difference in the game? If those players are in any kind of shape I think the Wildcats may shock some people the rest of this season.
Sorry to bust Your bubble, but there won't be any shock this week!!

Tomcats by 40

OrginialYouKnow
JV Team

Post by OrginialYouKnow »

Drove through town, seen you guys trying to hunt me down, but go ahead keep trying catch me I am to fast for you tomkitties

the Kool-Aid Man
Freshman Team

Post by the Kool-Aid Man »

Sum it up I will catch u don't u worry

Return to “Football”