Wahama 28 Southern 14

G.W.A.
All Conference

Re: WK6 (5-0) Southern Vs (4-1) Wahama

Post by G.W.A. »

Titletown TVC wrote:If Meigs would play us we would have a win against a team with a winning record right now. Enjoy that undefeated season while you still can tornadonation.....its almost over.
Meigs should never play you again because you broke contract with them mid summer because you couldnt beat them

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Willy Cheatem wrote:
The Ref's Agent wrote:I think I got my boys doing this game so they can also do all the home basketball games at Southern again this year.
R reffin crew had a tough choice between doing all the Wellston home games including this week, and doin the Racine games especially this one since Racine hates Womomma. So weez come up with a split crew to do both games, so we wont lose those Racine home basketball games. :lol: We love it in Racine cuz when they win we get them free hair cuts at the Butcher Shop. :mrgreen:

Awesome, that is funny as Hell. Can't wait to hear from Farmer Yoder! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fan-o-Southern
Varsity

Post by Fan-o-Southern »

Every team that Southern has played this year, "they've" said, Southern looses. Truth is Southern has won. This could be the year that SHS beat the White Birds.

I know someone who has seen both SV and Wahama. And he said Southern can beat Wamaha. We shall see, that's why we play 'em folks.

hardfowl
All State

Post by hardfowl »

The game can be heard live on Retro 92.1 FM and also online at www.wyvk.com.

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

Fan-o-Southern wrote:Every team that Southern has played this year, "they've" said, Southern looses. Truth is Southern has won. This could be the year that SHS beat the White Birds.

I know someone who has seen both SV and Wahama. And he said Southern can beat Wamaha. We shall see, that's why we play 'em folks.
I have seen them both and Wahama would beat SV by as many as they would want to.

whompascat wrote:
Meigscountyfootballfan wrote:Southern has beat a 3-2 South Gallia (on the road), a 3-2 Federal Hocking (on the road),
and last week a 3-2 Symmes Valley. Three wins against winning teams. So far this year,
Wahama has not beaten a team with a winning record.

Southern defense only given up 24 points in five games. They have a very good kicker/punter.
With a good line and many athletes to run and catch, Southern is getting better every week
and more confident. Southern can win this game. Go Southern.
South Galia and Fed Hock. are bad football teams
Southern has only two good teams on their schedule, and they are about to face the first of those two.

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

eagle25 wrote:
Fan-o-Southern wrote:Every team that Southern has played this year, "they've" said, Southern looses. Truth is Southern has won. This could be the year that SHS beat the White Birds.

I have seen them both and Wahama would beat SV by as many as they would want to.

whompascat wrote:
Meigscountyfootballfan wrote:Southern has beat a 3-2 South Gallia (on the road), a 3-2 Federal Hocking (on the road),
and last week a 3-2 Symmes Valley. Three wins against winning teams. So far this year,
Wahama has not beaten a team with a winning record.

Southern defense only given up 24 points in five games. They have a very good kicker/punter.
With a good line and many athletes to run and catch, Southern is getting better every week
and more confident. Southern can win this game. Go Southern.
South Galia and Fed Hock. are bad football teams
Southern has only two good teams on their schedule, and they are about to face the first of those two.
This has got to be the dumbest post ever. How many years in a row now has Trimble only had two good teams on the schedule? (NY,Wahama) That does not mean those trimble teams were bad. Southern cant help it that they play in a league that makes up 8 of their games and the other two are RV and SV which are both bigger schools than them much like most of the tvc is. Give the kids some credit. If they go 8-2 that would be amazing for these kids

tomcatsroll
Freshman Team

Post by tomcatsroll »

When is the last time Southern had a winning record?

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

G.W.A. wrote:
This has got to be the dumbest post ever. How many years in a row now has Trimble only had two good teams on the schedule? (NY,Wahama) That does not mean those trimble teams were bad. Southern cant help it that they play in a league that makes up 8 of their games and the other two are RV and SV which are both bigger schools than them much like most of the tvc is. Give the kids some credit. If they go 8-2 that would be amazing for these kids.
Eagle25 wrote: Southern has only two good teams on their schedule, and they are about to face the first of those two.

So how is that a dumb post? You basically admit that I am right, and yet you call it a dumb post?

The Dog
Freshman Team

Post by The Dog »

Who cares bout futbal question is can Racine beat them hillbillys in basketball at ther place. An thanks for not makin them boys lift them danged waits to throw off ther shots.

tomcatsroll
Freshman Team

Post by tomcatsroll »

I think Southern is a lot better then people give them credit for. By year end they could possible played 5-6 teams with winning records.

If Southern can pull off a win vs Wahama, they will host the first round of the playoffs.

4 teams will be possible be in the playoffs.
Trimble
Wahamma
Symmes Valley
South Gallia at 7-3 (only lost left would be Wahama)

It will be a good showing if the TVC-Hocking can put 4 teams in. (Trimble, Wahama, Southern, South Gallia). Region 25 could possibly have 3 teams out of the 8 from the TVC.

I know its a long stretch for South Gallia to make it.

Trimble could possible have a 1st and 2nd round TVC rematch!
1st Round Trimble vs South Gallia
1st Round Southern vs Beallsville/Frontier (@ home)

2nd round Trimble vs Southern (@ Athens)

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

tomcatsroll wrote:I think Southern is a lot better then people give them credit for. By year end they could possible played 5-6 teams with winning records.

If Southern can pull off a win vs Wahama, they will host the first round of the playoffs.

Trimble
Wahamma
Symmes Valley

It will be a good showing if the TVC-Hocking can put 4 teams in. (Trimble, Wahama, Southern, South Gallia). Region 25 could possibly have 3 teams out of the 8 from the TVC.

Symmes Valley is not in the TVC.

tomcatsroll
Freshman Team

Post by tomcatsroll »

M0TIVAT0R wrote:
tomcatsroll wrote:I think Southern is a lot better then people give them credit for. By year end they could possible played 5-6 teams with winning records.

Trimble
Wahamma
Symmes Valley

Symmes Valley is not in the TVC.
I never said they was. Read it more carefully!

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

Here is what you wrote:
Trimble
Wahamma
Symmes Valley
So it appears that you were meaning they are in the TVC Hocking, since you mentioned 4 teams from the Hocking would be in, and listed these 4 as making it.

tomcatsroll
Freshman Team

Post by tomcatsroll »

M0TIVAT0R wrote:Here is what you wrote:
Trimble
Wahamma
Symmes Valley
So it appears that you were meaning they are in the TVC Hocking, since you mentioned 4 teams from the Hocking would be in, and listed these 4 as making it.
NO read the line down from it.
These are the 4 teams on Southerns schedule that will make the playoffs.
Trimble
Wahamma
Symmes Valley

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

I either see two things, southern beating wahama or Trimble but not both

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

RAIDER6309 wrote:I either see two things, southern beating wahama or Trimble but not both
I see them loosing both games to Wahama and Trimble but will still be 6-7 seed in playoffs still a 8-2 season for Southern in football is darn good.

Titletown TVC
JV Team

Post by Titletown TVC »

G.W.A. wrote:
Titletown TVC wrote:If Meigs would play us we would have a win against a team with a winning record right now. Enjoy that undefeated season while you still can tornadonation.....its almost over.
Meigs should never play you again because you broke contract with them mid summer because you couldnt beat them

Thats the excuse you are gonna use to avoid getting a white falcon beat down...? Wow. No wonder that program is so mediocre. News flash.....no one working at Wahama today was responsible for what happened back then. Plus as I understand it, no one at Meigs could find a signed contract to verify that a game was supposed to be played. Sure hope you got a new AD in that timespan.

tomcatsroll
Freshman Team

Post by tomcatsroll »

Does anyone know if this game is going to be on the radio? If so what station and do they have an app for a phone?

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

RAIDER6309 wrote:I either see two things, southern beating wahama or Trimble but not both
Neither of those things is going to happen. Southern has to hope for 8-2 and third place in the Hocking. Not bad for a baseball school now is it? :mrgreen:

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

G.W.A. wrote:
Meigs has wanted no part of Wahama over the past 4 years. Wahama would have named the score. So lucky for Meigs they had the above excuse not to play. :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”