Liberty Union 33 West 6

Endzone_Warrior
Varsity

Re: Liberty Union 33 West 6

Post by Endzone_Warrior »

The FC Fan wrote:
KOOLKOACH wrote:Yep you're right! They were a better team! I just don't think they were that much better than us! Period.
I'm sure that's what the score says.
The score says they missed a few opportunity's to make the score worse. Their 1st team has still not been scored upon and they seem to have been coached well.

sportphotos
JV Team

Post by sportphotos »

Trevon Pendleton, former West athlete, just scored his first BIG 10 TOUCHDOWN on the BTNetwork. Michigan State vs Youngstown State. Congratulations Trevon!! Never seen a kid work as hard as this one. Hope he is an inspiration to all West players both now and in the future to give it your all every play, no matter what the adversity, you can overcome it.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

sportphotos wrote:Trevon Pendleton, former West athlete, just scored his first BIG 10 TOUCHDOWN on the BTNetwork. Michigan State vs Youngstown State. Congratulations Trevon!! Never seen a kid work as hard as this one. Hope he is an inspiration to all West players both now and in the future to give it your all every play, no matter what the adversity, you can overcome it.
Was just getting ready to post about Trevons td. Congrats to him what a fine young man and roll model for the youngsters on the Westside or anywhere. To over come his injury and go on to start at a big ten school is truely amazing, it shows what he is made of.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Re: WK3 (2-0) Liberty Union @ (0-2) West

Post by BigBlueNation »

KOOLKOACH wrote:I wasn't all that impressed with LU! They were pretty good but not as advertised!! I thought we had our oppurtunities in the game in 1st half! I agree ws17 that they didn't like getting hit hard,& that's one thing a west team will do to you! We just made some mistakes we couldn't overcome! But a fri.night at a west football game is always a goodtime no matter what!
Agree 100%. Good job in the box lastnight also.

urban buck
Varsity

Post by urban buck »

Lol. Congrats Trev..alot of us could take lessons from him!

Return to “Football”