Trimble 12 Wahama 7 9/6/2013

Super trooper
All State

Re: Week 2: Trimble (1-0) @ Wahama (1-0)

Post by Super trooper »

All this bashing is getting away from one of the best TVC Hocking games we may ever see. Trimble could have a shot at winning it all in Division 7, Wahama could very well repeat as state Champs. Lets take a step back and realize whats in front of us. Games like this just don't happen in the TVC Hocking. Good luck to both teams and may they both stay injury free because both teams have bigger aspirations than just winning this game

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

Well said. I think it could be the best game all year in the area

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

We will be breaking down this game extensively on the high school football preview show tonight on 970 WATH ... it airs at 6:06 - but will be recorded and podcasted on 970wath.com.

here is the link to listen via the internet ... http://streamdb3web.securenetsystems.ne ... teURL=true

OrginialYouKnow
JV Team

Post by OrginialYouKnow »

Yes Super Troop ive said from the beginning that this IS going to be a good game and its gonna be the BEST match up in the TVC Hocking! Juss had to speak my opinoin all some things..... I think the cats go down and play a tough hard faught game and take the win 21-14

masonite
Waterboy

Post by masonite »

In my opinion, it's going to take Wahama about another month to peak! They didn't work as hard in the offseason as they have in previous years.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

3inarow wrote:In my opinion, it's going to take Wahama about another month to peak! They didn't work as hard in the offseason as they have in previous years.

I sure hope your right :)

masonite
Waterboy

Post by masonite »

DILLIGAF wrote:
3inarow wrote:In my opinion, it's going to take Wahama about another month to peak! They didn't work as hard in the offseason as they have in previous years.

I sure hope your right :)
Don't get too excited. Wahama will win the game....just be thankful the game isn't a month from now.

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

Sum_it_up89 wrote:REALLY Title Town are u really bragging about West Virgina football???? Athens, Nelsonville, Megis, Trimble could come to West Virgina and content for State Titles year in yea out C'MON MAN... And if u guys are so great why don't u play the good teams in West Virgina like Pburg South Or PBurg?? I know why because they would drum u by 20!!
Athens and Trimble may do well in the playoffs this year in WV if they were in the smallest school division like Wahama is. Not sure if that is what you meant by "content for state titles..." Meigs would not, nor would Nelsonville. Again, not sure what your meaning is by "content for state titles..." Maybe by that you mean they would not do well? :mrgreen:

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

I also believe any of those schools would compete in Wahamas tournament bracket. I mean it's not Wahamas fault that WV football isn't quite as difficult but I'm glad they do well and route for them

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

Game day! Strap 'em up tight for this one boys. I wish I could watch this one live but I'll have to settle for a Nelsonville TV replay.

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

Drew Pasteur's site is partially up now and it (the computers) officially lists the game as a NO PICK. If the computers are having a hard time picking between the two its just more evidence of how close these two teams may be to each other. I know it isn't an original statement but whichever team make the fewest mistakes with penalties and turnovers likely wins this game. I'm pulling for the Cats but this will be a battle.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Good luck Cats!! I'll be listening on Tue radio!

blackshooky
All Conference

Post by blackshooky »

A-Town Big Dog 2 wrote:Drew Pasteur's site is partially up now and it (the computers) officially lists the game as a NO PICK. If the computers are having a hard time picking between the two its just more evidence of how close these two teams may be to each other. I know it isn't an original statement but whichever team make the fewest mistakes with penalties and turnovers likely wins this game. I'm pulling for the Cats but this will be a battle.
drew's site doesn't pick a winner when playing an out of state team

OrginialYouKnow
JV Team

Id say its going to be a packed house in Mason Tonight!!! Still gonna go with the Tomkitties 21-14 :122248

bengals01
JV Team

Post by bengals01 »

Sum_it_up89 wrote:REALLY Title Town are u really bragging about West Virgina football???? Athens, Nelsonville, Megis, Trimble could come to West Virgina and content for State Titles year in yea out C'MON MAN... And if u guys are so great why don't u play the good teams in West Virgina like Pburg South Or PBurg?? I know why because they would drum u by 20!!

Athens played Pburg South in 2010 Athens won 22-7

Titletown TVC
JV Team

Post by Titletown TVC »

Who says they are good teams? They are just bigger schools. We have a great "Single A" tradition and we wont be apologizing for that. They are AAA. Neither has any desire to play the other. We do however play the best single A has to offer and try to schedule AA teams on a regular basis. FYI.....

Power 105
All Conference

Post by Power 105 »

Just a reminder that this big matchup can be heard on Power 105 tonight! You can listen on Power 105.5 and online here: http://streamdb3web.securenetsystems.ne ... Y.facebook

Follow us on twitter @WATHSportsFan for scores and updates!

OrginialYouKnow
JV Team

Football Fan..... I wasnt talking about Athens playing those team i was talking about Wahama being the best team in West Virgina scroll up and look..... And TITLETOWN... if u dont have any desire to play those team because they would beat u EVERYTIME then dont be acting like that juss cause u win the State every year in WV is a big Deal BECAUSE U SHOULD!!!!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Wahama's last loss to a TVC Hocking team was September 2, 2006 at Mason when Federal Hocking rolled into town and beat the White Falcon's 14-7. One of those games where the game was not as close as the score would indicate.

Will tonight be the end to the run for the White Falcons?

Should be one whale of a game tonight.

OrginialYouKnow
JV Team

Very good possibility STELLY DAN..... Do u have a possibel score???

Return to “Football”