Alexander vs Fed Hock

Alexander hitman
Varsity

Alexander vs Fed Hock

Post by Alexander hitman »

Well Thursday is the day..... any thoughts ?? I think it should be a good game with the Spacer trophy up for grabs. Have not heard much about Fed Hock , but they seem to always come to play.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Alexander vs Fed Hock

Post by Orange and Brown »

I think the Lancers win by a couple TD's.

Good luck to both teams.

Alexander hitman
Varsity

O&B have you heard anything about Fed Hock. I know Alex played well against Symmes but didnt look that great versus New Lex or Circleville.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Alexander Hitman wrote:O&B have you heard anything about Fed Hock. I know Alex played well against Symmes but didnt look that great versus New Lex or Circleville.
I haven't heard a lot but I know they didn't lose that much to graduation and they aren't a bad team at all.
Alex is young and will play a lot of kids who don't have a lot and f experience.

fortdawg
All Conference

Post by fortdawg »

Is this game being played at Peden?

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

It is at Alexander. There was talk of moving it to Peden but it fell through.

gridiron fan
Riding the Bench

Post by gridiron fan »

How have the quarterback battles shaken out in Lancer and Spartan country? Any game day rosters ready to be released?

Alexander hitman
Varsity

Not sure exactly who Alex will be using , a junior and a sophomore on the field during scrimmages. And Fed I heard has a Freshman QB. But who knows. The Crum boy is still there he's a nice player. Ready to play some ball.

Power 105
All Conference

Post by Power 105 »

The game can be heard on Power 105.5 as well as online here: http://streamdb3web.securenetsystems.ne ... 0491=true#

Pre game starts at 7:15 with kick off at 7:30 for the battle for the SPACER trophy.

Make sure to follow us on twitter @WATHSportsFan for all score updates and tune in every Friday night on Power 105 after our Athens County Game of the week for our Post game show with Rusty Martin and Troy Bolin.

Power 105
All Conference

Post by Power 105 »

Bad link. Here is the link to listen online: http://streamdb3web.securenetsystems.ne ... 30491=true#

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Good luck to both teams....
Wish I could be there to watch.

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

I am heading over to watch this game tonight and I honestly don't know what to expect as far as play from either side but I'm hoping for another good one like last season.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Didn't Federal Hocking get beat by Fort Frye without Chandler Lang. Ill take Alex close.

Alexander hitman
Varsity

Fed did get beat by Fort Frye in a scrimmage, but i dont know who Lang is . Qb ? i think it was a close game like 1 point or somthing.. Fed will be tough im sure... Alexander is young but they are pretty pumped so should be a good game...

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Chandler Lang is Fort Fryes 3rd team all state QB that had 2200 yards 31 Tds. Fort Frye could not even score a Td vs Warren and Southern but scored 2 vs FH without Lang. Fed Hock is bad.

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Want to go with the TVC Ohio but I think Fed Hock is gonna be tough again this year. Good luck to both teams.

Alexander hitman
Varsity

14-0 Alex at the half

Alexander hitman
Varsity

38-14 Alexander final Well done Spartans

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

I was a bit surprised, I thought Fed would play a much better game even though they did make it interesting for a few minutes after falling behind 20-0 and getting it to 20-14 in the fourth but they just ran out of gas. I didn't count them but I would wager that there were double digit fumbles on the field tonight, both teams need to clean those up if hey are going to do much this season.

Alexander hitman
Varsity

A-Town.....Alexander 3 fumbles Fed Hock 5. Both teams do need to work on that but penalties were bad for the Spartans like 9 of them .......... But I was very happy to see the young Spartans playing well. Take away the fumbles and penalties they ran the ball pretty well and there defense look decent aswell. Best of luck to the Lancers ill be rootin for you guys for the REST of the season.

Return to “Football”