Trimble 40 Nelsonville-York 0

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Rival: Nelsonville-York @ Trimble Sat Aug 31st (wk1)

Post by Orange and Brown »

4 MORE DAYS!!!!!!

GO BUCKS GO

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

Pretty sure kickoff is 7 not 730

buckeye_master
Freshman Team

Post by buckeye_master »

3 more day's and the Bucks march over the hill for battle. Hope everyone stay's safe in this game because pads will be cracking hard in this one there has been a lot of trash talk and the blood is boiling. So with that being said this game will be BIG and like everyone is saying I would get there early ....If Cats over look this Game it could cost them...Go bucks

the Kool-Aid Man
Freshman Team

Post by the Kool-Aid Man »

Again the time has come where we get to talk about the PE teacher that you guys ran out of town for going to the playoffs going 9-1 against the Tomcats. I bet u guys wish the ole PE teacher was still your coach. Heck that guy called time out to go for 2 when he was up 58-0 against those guys. Now the bucks are happy just to get out alive when they playTrimble. All I can say is I hope NY can make the game respectable.

PE TEACHER 9-1

DAVE BOSTON JR. SOON TO BE 6-5
THIS DOESNT SEEM LIKE A GOOD TRADE FOR THE BUCKEYES. KEEP BUILDING THAT BUCKEYE TRADITION BOYS

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

the Kool-Aid Man wrote:Again the time has come where we get to talk about the PE teacher that you guys ran out of town for going to the playoffs going 9-1 against the Tomcats. I bet u guys wish the ole PE teacher was still your coach. Heck that guy called time out to go for 2 when he was up 58-0 against those guys. Now the bucks are happy just to get out alive when they playTrimble. All I can say is I hope NY can make the game respectable.

PE TEACHER 9-1

THIS DOESNT SEEM LIKE A GOOD TRADE FOR THE BUCKEYES. KEEP BUILDING THAT BUCKEYE TRADITION BOYS

If you look at recent scores under NY Coach #3, there still have been years NY flat out dominated Trimble, including the last game that was played in Glouster, 42-6.

I'm glad to hear the smack talk though. What is NY/Trimble week without smack talk?

Here's my smack talk for today:

Glouster Stadium is the only dumpy stadium NY ever plays at anymore. It's not even close. Most other stadiums NY plays at are nice like Boston Field.

Smack talk #2:

Nelsonville-York was recently named one of the Best High Schools in America by US News and World Report. Alexander also made the list. They both received Bronze Medals in rankings from US News. We don't ever have to worry about Trimble making this list. :lol:

Here is the article: http://www.athensohiotoday.com/news/ale ... 0c637.html

I guess if the state ever forces Trimble to consolidate with NY, NY will have to prepare for their school rankings to decline.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

NYBuckeye96 wrote:
the Kool-Aid Man wrote:Again the time has come where we get to talk about the PE teacher that you guys ran out of town for going to the playoffs going 9-1 against the Tomcats. I bet u guys wish the ole PE teacher was still your coach. Heck that guy called time out to go for 2 when he was up 58-0 against those guys. Now the bucks are happy just to get out alive when they playTrimble. All I can say is I hope NY can make the game respectable.

PE TEACHER 9-1

If you look at recent scores under NY Coach #3, there still have been years NY flat out dominated Trimble, including the last game that was played in Glouster, 42-6.

I'm glad to hear the smack talk though. What is NY/Trimble week without smack talk?

Glouster Stadium is the only dumpy stadium NY ever plays at anymore. It's not even close. Most other stadiums NY plays at are nice like Boston Field.

Smack talk #2:

Nelsonville-York was recently named one of the Best High Schools in America by US News and World Report. Alexander also made the list. They both received Bronze Medals in rankings from US News. We don't ever have to worry about Trimble making this list. :lol:

I guess if the state ever forces Trimble to consolidate with NY, NY will have to prepare for their school rankings to decline.

That's not smack talk, that is being an ass! It is all good to have fun and talk about who's team is better and even pick on there field but the good folks at Trimble Local would love to be able to improve there school. They are the poorest district in the state and the are doing the best they can.

I would have thought that out of everyone here that you would keep it classy. You should delete and apologize.
There are some very dedicated teachers who do there best with what they have.

NYF
Freshman Team

Post by NYF »

Just wondering. During Mead's (PE Teacher for those of you that do not know that) time as coach at NY what was Trimble's overall record? I know they had some good years, but I can't recall just how good they were. Did they make the playoffs, win the league? Just asking, because I know that since Jr's run as head coach Trimble has put some pretty darn good football teams on the field.
Win the league and making the playoffs. Just thought this would be a good project for some one.

Texastomcats
Freshman Team

Post by Texastomcats »

Excuse me have u not seen how trashy the Victorian homes are in nelsonville! Please glouster is upgrading nelsonville keeps getting the slum lords for htc and that town is trashy! Sorry but u also have rocky boots to make huge donations! We put ours in education Trimble textbooks! We have alot of graduates who are doctors lawyers dentists and are in the armed forces that graduated from Trimble! These kids excel in athletics and education! So take ur trash talk and keep it over the hill because we don't want people like u in our neighborhood! We r rudder tough u mess with one u mess with us all!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Let's try to stick to football.

I don't like anyone talking bad about any community. They all have there own set of issues and problems.

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

NYBuckeye96 wrote:

PE TEACHER 9-1

Smack talk #2:

Yep, when you are not very good at football, or know you are going to get your arse kicked you start looking for other areas to insult. What no "here kitty, kitty, kitty ..." posts this year?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

3 Days til kickoff!!!

OrginialYouKnow
JV Team

Post by OrginialYouKnow »

All I got to say is the cats may be a little big headed for this one!!!

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

From talking to some of the players the other day they are very much focused on this game ,they know whats at stake. Bragging rights for the year, the first national bank trophy that we rarely get to keep and a very good chance at a 10-0 season. These boys are focused. Prediction. Trimble 28 NY 7

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

NYF wrote:Just wondering. During Mead's (PE Teacher for those of you that do not know that) time as coach at NY what was Trimble's overall record? I know they had some good years, but I can't recall just how good they were. Did they make the playoffs, win the league? Just asking, because I know that since Jr's run as head coach Trimble has put some pretty darn good football teams on the field.
Win the league and making the playoffs. Just thought this would be a good project for some one.
Yes during Meads tenure Trimble did win the league a few times, and won the schools first ever playoff game. Of the 4 times Trimble beat Boston Jr's teams Trimble only won the Hocking once, and made the playoffs twice.

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

This is the first time since I was old enough to follow high school sports that I don't think NY will win this game.

OrginialYouKnow
JV Team

I am not sure if I will make it to glouster to watch this game but I think history shows that NY has a
Great shot to win. I think Trimble always plays scared against NY.

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

Sum_it_up89 wrote:I am not sure if I will make it to glouster to watch this game but I think history shows that NY has a

Did trimble look scared last year??? Considering we only lost a few starters on each side of the ball I highly doubt they will be scared. We just dont want them to over confident. Cats 35-0.

OrginialYouKnow
JV Team

Just to sum_it_up for you ny Boston fans Boston jr or sr was or ever will be the coach Meade was bottom line is it should be Meade field not Boston field

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

gecko wrote:
Sum_it_up89 wrote:I am not sure if I will make it to glouster to watch this game but I think history shows that NY has a

Did trimble look scared last year??? Considering we only lost a few starters on each side of the ball I highly doubt they will be scared. We just dont want them to over confident. Cats 35-0.
6 starters over all is what we lost. Trimble 28 NY 7. Could be more but Phill will not do it he will let off the gas if he has a cushion. Only way its more is if the 1st team racks it up in the first half

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

It will be what it will be!

Tomkittens 28

Nut Boy's 21

Return to “Football”