Trimble 40 Nelsonville-York 0

05buckeye
JV Team

Re: Rival: Nelsonville-York @ Trimble Sat Aug 31st (wk1)

Post by 05buckeye »

Also what is there to real about? We got straight up beat plain an simple.

OrginialYouKnow
JV Team

Post by OrginialYouKnow »

brown9899 wrote:
Sum_it_up89 wrote:
gecko wrote:Cats 35 NY 0
thats my final prediction.
I respect your opinion but there is zero chance the cats put 35 on the Buckeyes and shut them out...ZERO
Your right it wasnt 35-0 it was 40-0. That about sums_it_up
Congrats to the cats on there victory...They should be proud sounds like the beat a real nice junior varsity team

tomcatdad
JV Team

Post by tomcatdad »

05buckeye wrote:So u wanna attack my offspring?? My son is 6 years old!!!! And for that matter while we were walking in my son was wearing a nelsonville York hardhat that he was proud to be wearing and an adult asked HIM why he was wearing $h!t on his head!!!! Talk about class!!!! Lucky I didn't punch the s.o.b in his face!!!!!! So if u really wanna talk crap pm me!!!

if someone said that to your son you should have knocked them on their a$$....i am just defending our announcer who you personally attacked as well as her offspring. did you not expect someone to comment back on your attack??????

05buckeye
JV Team

Post by 05buckeye »

I have a job that if I so much as get a speeding ticket I get fired!! I was the bigger person bu my son asking me why someone would say that to him is bs!!!!now as my rant about the p.a announcer.... Possibly was a cheap shot but I have heard better announcing at an auction lol.

implantcat
Riding the Bench

Post by implantcat »

And you need to remember that that the anouncer has kids and a husband that might just knock you on your a@# for spouting off at the mouth. You did not care for it so why would you say it?

tomcatdad
JV Team

Post by tomcatdad »

implantcat wrote:And you need to remember that that the anouncer has kids and a husband that might just knock you on your a@# for spouting off at the mouth. You did not care for it so why would you say it?

i thought that might be coming...lol

05buckeye
JV Team

Post by 05buckeye »

There obviously is a reason why she is the announcer and he is not.... Implantcat r u implying I might get knocked on my a$$??? Haha!!! Obviously u don't know me!!!! As Roy d. Mercer says"how Bigga boy are ya?" Lol

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

implantcat wrote:And you need to remember that that the anouncer has kids and a husband that might just knock you on your a@# for spouting off at the mouth. You did not care for it so why would you say it?
No they won't because He is hiding behind a screen name on SEOP

05buckeye
JV Team

Post by 05buckeye »

Not hiding behind anything enforcer!!! U talk mad crap on here but u would dare say a word to anyone at a football game what your seops name is!!!! I did not make a personal attack on anybody that participated in tonight's game so quit being soooo butthurt cause I talked crap about ur announcer!!!! Whoopity doooo!!!!

implantcat
Riding the Bench

Post by implantcat »

11205 davis rd. And big enough

05buckeye
JV Team

Post by 05buckeye »

What a Dumba$$!!!! U can't take a joke can ya?? Look up Roy d. Mercer idiot!!! It's a joke!!! Change ur name to butthurt crybaby okay? Oh and just so ya know before u try to act like more of an idiot and call me out on just being mad because we lost I can tell u I have stood in the poring rain to root for Trimble in the playoffs so get off my nuts bro!!!

tomcatsroll
Freshman Team

Post by tomcatsroll »

I thought this board was about the game and the players on the field?

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

I can say NY started 7-8 freshman. Trimble a veteran team struggled at times to move the ball.
It took trimble all 4quarters to put it on the board...now to the no CLASS..
WHEN you have a veteran football team up by 25 and go for 2.that's real class ..
Its not a big deal ..knowing the ringleaders in charge. Just remember this NY team
is very young..so when NY gets it going again and they will when they hang it on
The cats big time blame your staff..

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

tomcatsroll wrote:I thought this board was about the game and the players on the field?
With all the spread offenses, flashy quarterbacks and passing going on in high school football ... it was nice to see a middle linebacker and fullback dominate a game ... Jacob Koons played a whale of a ballgame.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

As for Alex Mount and Noah Andrews ... goodness gracious those kids are going to be great one day!

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

Man I was close with the score. However Trimble played a bad first half or it would have been a lot worse.
As far as the bucks. in a few years they will be hard to handle. However, this year they are using a word they haven't used in awhile over the hill.
REBUILD.

Logan_Buckeye
Freshman Team

Post by Logan_Buckeye »

I can't figure you people out..lol. trimble going for 2? And your upset? Apparently you missed the fact that the kicker missed the 3 previous extra points. Ny would have done the same. As with all Buckeye fans, I would have liked a better outcome, however, there needs to be some corrective action taken on a couple of our players for their actions on the field, that is my beef, not with trimble spanking us.. get your discipline issues corrected and use this game as a teaching tool. Good Luck Tomcats, hope you spank wahama next week too as you push for a great season. Have some class Buckeye fans!

Texastomcats
Freshman Team

Post by Texastomcats »

I'm sorry to say but if my football team. Had 6 personal fouls I would bench there butts! That was ridiculous and stupid! We were playing football not a street fight! I have lost some respect to some coaches! We beat u fair and square now next week learn some class!

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

NY BUCKS wrote:I can say NY started 7-8 freshman. Trimble a veteran team struggled at times to move the ball.
It took trimble all 4quarters to put it on the board...now to the no CLASS..
WHEN you have a veteran football team up by 25 and go for 2.that's real class ..
Its not a big deal ..knowing the ringleaders in charge. Just remember this NY team
is very young..so when NY gets it going again and they will when they hang it on
The cats big time blame your staff..
I was told that the Trimble kicker has a bruised up lower leg and was having a bit of trouble kicking (he did miss more than one extra point and a field goal). I'm not making excuses for Trimble, I'm just saying that may be the reason.

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

Sum_it_up89 wrote:
gecko wrote:Cats 35 NY 0
thats my final prediction.
I respect your opinion but there is zero chance the cats put 35 on the Buckeyes and shut them out...ZERO

darn, that's some serious crow!!!!

Return to “Football”