Trimble 40 Nelsonville-York 0

NY BUCKS
All State

Re: Rival: Nelsonville-York @ Trimble Sat Aug 31st (wk1)

Post by NY BUCKS »

They had another kicker ..and yes it upsetting and classless

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

2 of our starting linemen were banged up, our starting center played very little because of an ankle problem and Jon Stevens has a bum leg and shoulder.
I say good luck to the Bucks the rest of the way, I hope You can win out, but I don't think it gets any easier next week

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

The Enforcer wrote:2 of our starting linemen were banged up, our starting center played very little because of an ankle problem and Jon Stevens has a bum leg and shoulder.
I say good luck to the Bucks the rest of the way, I hope You can win out, but I don't think it gets any easier next week
I thought the starting center didn't play at all, I thought he was on crutches on the sideline.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Time for my Nickles worth..........

The Bucks are young, but that is no excuse for a few of Tue things they didn't do well. The right side of the Oline needs some work because they aren't holding there blocks long enough. Tackling was bad, they have to wrap people up and everyone needs to fly to the ball (like Trimble did all night). We have a bunch of young backs and we have to be comfortable opening up the offense to take some pressure off of the run game. Trimble put 10 men in the box a dared us to throw (yet we didn't).
If we would have just tackled better and played more disciplined this would have been a closer game.

My hat is off to the Tomcats, they played a heck of a game. They showed up ready to take care of business. They are a very good team.
I hope the Cats go 15-0!!!!!!

Go Bucks!!!! Next week isn't going to get any easier.

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

With the 8th grade class coming up next yr and the freshman you have now id say in 2 yrs when there juniors and sophmores everyone should watch out the bucks will be back in full force. Good luck to you guys the rest of the season

smacktalker04
Waterboy

Post by smacktalker04 »

05buckeye just to let you know that announcer is problably the stongest woman to come out of trimble she has gone through a lot dealing with cancer and other things! Her offspring happens to be a stud in all three sports he plays and also to mention she is problably still till this day the best softball pitcher around! So you stick to keeping your little boy from acting like the buckeyes on the field last night!! TOMCAT PRIDE!!!!

smacktalker04
Waterboy

Post by smacktalker04 »

You guys are talking about classless with trimble going for 2?? I remember dustin youngs senior year down here you guys ran the score up as much as you could!! Also see Jacob Koons getting his eyes poked everytime he went down he had about ten scratches across his forhead from your team! Honestly the worst sportsmanship ive seen in a long time!!

n4sir
Freshman Team

Post by n4sir »

Very well said smack talker. She is a very strong and big hearted woman. I have never heard her say a bad thing about anyone. Her kids are very good athletes and students. I know this game means a lot to both teams and it brings with it a lot of smack talk. But to single out and attack an individual person is really not called for.

05buckeye
JV Team

Post by 05buckeye »

Smacktalker just to let u know my son doesn't act any "different"than any other 6 year old boy!!! Leave him out of it!!!!

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

The personal fouls called were for NY retaliating. Against. The kicking. That a certain. Player. Was doing.

ZeekfromCabinCreek
Waterboy

Post by ZeekfromCabinCreek »

Attacking the announcer is ridiculous. You got beat...let it go...move on. Focus on your next game. And yes, Nelsonville may have a good team in a couple years, and beat Trimble, but you should! You're a much larger school and in a different division. Trimble has an excellent group of boys. These are kids we're talking about here. Grow up!

the Kool-Aid Man
Freshman Team

Post by the Kool-Aid Man »

Ny did NOT start 7-8 freshmen. The o line and d line are All juniors and Seniors. They started 2 freshmen. #6 noah andrews #1 alex mount who is a redshirt really a soph. Trimble has taken their share of beatings by ny and they get on the bus and go home. You people crack me up

Maximus the Merciful
Waterboy

Post by Maximus the Merciful »

One time Woody Hayes was up by 5 touchdowns in a game and he went for 2. After the game a reporter asked him why he went for 2 and he said "because I couldn't go for 3".

Ny92
Freshman Team

Post by Ny92 »

Hats off to the cats. Good win for them it could have been worse. Ny has to fix the lack of discipline. No excuse for the unsportsman penalties Very young team that will get better. Coaches need to put them in a position to be successful. Good job cats and keep rolling. Go bucks.

buckeye_master
Freshman Team

Post by buckeye_master »

First game of the Season there is alway's trash talk on the field lmao that is a typical NY vs Cats Game that's why it is called rival game it happens every year so why should this year be any different? Hats off to the Cats well played game against a young NY team.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

buckeye_master wrote:First game of the Season there is alway's trash talk on the field lmao that is a typical NY vs Cats Game that's why it is called rival game it happens every year so why should this year be any different? Hats off to the Cats well played game against a young NY team.
I don't mind the track talking its part of football, I don't like the cheap shots # 10 from NY handed out , our player was at the fence out of bounds when 10 came in and give him a shot in the kidneys

buckeye_master
Freshman Team

Post by buckeye_master »

I agree Enforcer thing's like that are very uncalled for out of a player!!! The trash talk is always going to be there on the field just like the trash talk on preps lol its like its a must..But I am NY fan and I apologize for the fan that made the comment about your announcer it was very uncalled for!!!!

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Koolaid..yes they did..3 in backfield alone. At least 4-5 on defense.

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Basically a NV team.

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

NY BUCKS wrote:Koolaid..yes they did..3 in backfield alone. At least 4-5 on defense.
THis post is not meant to put anyone down but this is just a fact of who started the game the other night.
NY Bucks. Watched the game on 15. when the Bucks took the field on first series. i wrote down the starters.
On offense they had 4 seniors starting, 5 juniors starting and 2 freshman starting. Remember the cats started two freshman last year and got out of boston field with a win. I know they were not both in the backfield but one was at guard and the other at WR.
On defense there were no freshman starting at all. there were 3 seniors. 5 juniors. and 2 sophomores.
here you go on the starters.
Offense- O-Line 77 Patrick McQuaid Jr., 54 Eli Fox Sr., 55 Jason Riffle Sr., 59 Jay Elliot JR., 76 Neil Polley SR.
TE- Dakota Mays Jr. WR-14 Cannon Kilbarger SR., 22 Jeremy Warren Jr.
QB- 7 Kolten Adams JR., FB 6 Noah Andrews Freshman., TB Alex Mount Freshman.

D-Line 59 jay elliot JR, 64 paul varner SO, 27 jacob talbert SO, 76 Neil Polley SR, 54 Eli Fox SR.
linebackers- 53 David Ray Jr., 10 Dakota Mays Jr., 3 Walker Elliot SO.
Secondary - 22 Jeremy Warren Jr., 14 Cannon Kilbarger SR., 28 Brycen Nungaster Jr.

I did see two other freshman play during the game. maybe i missed another but 86 aron davis played some wr in the later part of the game. I also seen 62 Matt Carter play some d-line. I know I have all the starters correct but I again apologize if i missed any other freshman on the field.
The bucks are young in the backfield and are not even used to playing to many sophomores. They will get better each week and in a year or two will be hard to handle.
The tomcats were due to win one by more than a touchdown. Good luck to the bucks the rest of the way.

Return to “Football”