Logan Vs Shadyside

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Re: Logan Vs Shadyside

Post by 1987chieftains »

You know you dont have to bag on SEO teams just because you couldnt beat a central ohio team with the best athlete that has ever come from SEO. Truth is when you had Katie you got outcoached. So to justify that you have to put down the athletes from SEO so it can always be your excuse for getting so close but couldnt close the deal.
?????? What does Katie Smith and Basketball have to do with a football thread??

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

1987chieftains wrote:
You know you dont have to bag on SEO teams just because you couldnt beat a central ohio team with the best athlete that has ever come from SEO. Truth is when you had Katie you got outcoached. So to justify that you have to put down the athletes from SEO so it can always be your excuse for getting so close but couldnt close the deal.
?????? What does Katie Smith and Basketball have to do with a football thread??
????????????????????????????????????????????????

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The guy is a rookie ...you have to start somewhere...even if it is out in leftfield :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Green Beagle
JV Team

Post by Green Beagle »

Well let me connect the dots for the logan fans. Paladin was a coach at logan when smith played he didn't seal the deal because he was beaten by the same central Ohio team 2 years in a row. He is on here all the time and on this thread also talking about the sad athletes in seo and no one ever steps up and plays the elite athletes out of this area. He doesn't give any credit to seo teams or athletes. As he has done on this thread and many others. This goes back to KS. He had one of the best athletes to ever come out of seo and didn't win the big game with her. So he has been on a quest since then to put down seo athletes to justify in his own mind that the reason he didn't win was because he was handcuffed with inferior athletes from this area who can never compete outside of seo. Just like the rest of the teams in this area. Now he can sleep at night because he proves his point every chance he can. Every post he has that shows seo athletes and teams can never measure up to central ,NE or NW teams. That's what this has to do with football and every other sport he posts about. Now from left field to home this rookie who was there when it happend explained the legend of Paladin and the reason he will never give credit where credit In due in seo.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

Green Beagle wrote:Well let me connect the dots for the logan fans. Paladin was a coach at logan when smith played he didn't seal the deal because he was beaten by the same central Ohio team 2 years in a row. He is on here all the time and on this thread also talking about the sad athletes in seo and no one ever steps up and plays the elite athletes out of this area. He doesn't give any credit to seo teams or athletes. As he has done on this thread and many others. This goes back to KS. He had one of the best athletes to ever come out of seo and didn't win the big game with her. So he has been on a quest since then to put down seo athletes to justify in his own mind that the reason he didn't win was because he was handcuffed with inferior athletes from this area who can never compete outside of seo. Just like the rest of the teams in this area. Now he can sleep at night because he proves his point every chance he can. Every post he has that shows seo athletes and teams can never measure up to central ,NE or NW teams. That's what this has to do with football and every other sport he posts about. Now from left field to home this rookie who was there when it happend explained the legend of Paladin and the reason he will never give credit where credit In due in seo.
ahhhhhhh.... i pretty sure plaladin isnt coach taylor. paladin lives in the northeast of the state..... coach taylor still live in logan....
also paladin has metioned he was a football coach at logan. coach taylor never coached football at logan. ;-) ;-)

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Unless he is (cue the dramatic music dun dun duuuuuuuhh) Lying about where is from!!!

superblue
All Conference

Post by superblue »

If Tremble was the only team available for Logan to fill the schedule next year, would Logan fans have a problem with this? My point being that Shadyside and Tremble have had similar success over the last few years....

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

Whomever Paladin is sure likes ragging on student-athletes he once coached. That personifies his loyalty to his legacy and area, or lack there of in regards to how he consistently bashes those he once thought so highly about. If he was such a good coach, why isn't he in the hall of fame? Or, even the Logan hall of fame for that matter? Bashing on schools and their lack of competition shows his intellectual incompetence when it comes to speaking about the area he once lived in. Talk about a contradiction. Now Logan is having to play Division Six and Seven Schools? Talk about sharks trying to eat minnows. Those two minnows would have eaten them alive the past two seasons, that being Trimble and Shadyside. Both of those schools would happily play you and beat you, on your own turf. Then, they would shake your hand and say "good job." That's because those two programs have something Logan (in general, not everybody) does not have: CLASS. Numerous times I have witnessed multiple fans whine and cry about things "not going their way." That's life, young fellas. Take it and swallow it. Logan may be a Division One/Two school but a small minority is ruining their athletics due to having no class whatsoever. Then, they have the audacity to thump their chests about what happened in 1960. Who cares? That was fifty-five years ago. It has no relevance whatsoever. If Logan does play both Trimble and Shadyside (which they are already scheduled) there is a huge potential for Logan losing to both respective schools. It will be their super bowls. You don't think they will want to beat you like a red-headed stepchild? Logan could be in for a rude awakening schedule two very good small-division programs.

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

I dont think Logan has contacted Trimble at all. Logan has an open date week one in 2016. Trimble doesnt per OHSAA. I like the Dublin Scioto or Dublin Jerome option there. Jerome needs a road game, Logan needs a home game. Best fit. Week 9 in 2016 will be the issue for Logan. There are like 5 other schools with open dates with most teams in the middle of league games. There are zero opponents that make sense for Logan that week with open dates so I have no idea what will happen.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

I just LOVE it when that SEO inferiority complex takes over ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW. Katie came way after I had left Logan. What a player ! All - Big 10. Olympic team. Pro. :roll:

Not many athletes like that in SEO. :mrgreen:

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

Paladin wrote:I just LOVE it when that SEO inferiority complex takes over ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW. Katie came way after I had left Logan. What a player ! All - Big 10. Olympic team. Pro. :roll:

Yeah I would say losing the state title game to picktown didn't put a halt to her life and career after hs.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Paladin wrote:I just LOVE it when that SEO inferiority complex takes over ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahhhhhhh Don't unleash your smarts on these have know ideas Paladin. It's a waste of time. John Gasser was a Chiefs product and was a starter for Notre Dame F-ball team and some went and played for the OSU F-ball Luckeyes. I see a lot of posters that have know clue about much of anything concerning the Chiefs. Katie isn't the only product that came out of here.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

And, if they want to go deeper, (NOT SPORTS) One went on and was a snare drum player for the fighting Irish (Notre DAME) band, and a few for the OU band. And a few for other colleges. Texas, Southern CAL. Just to name a few. GOOOOOOOOO CHIEFS!!!!!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Trenchfoot wrote:

Ahhhhhhh Don't unleash your smarts on these have know ideas Paladin. It's a waste of time. John Gasser was a Chiefs product and was a starter for Notre Dame F-ball team and some went and played for the OSU F-ball Luckeyes. I see a lot of posters that have know clue about much of anything concerning the Chiefs. Katie isn't the only product that came out of here.
Out of the Class of 1966 with Gasser....Bob Courter went on to play at Wisconsin one boy went on to become an FBI agent and i became a member of this site lol

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Coach, these so called experts do not know a damm thing about you or when played or coach at Logan. These fools make me laugh!

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

What will be laughable is when Logan finishes with loses to Shadyside, Athens, and Jackson. By the way, what's Logan's record against Lancaster? Why do they continually lose to teams outside of SE Ohio? Their record is dismal outside of this area. Would you like me to go ahead and order the cheese for all of that "whine" you will need after football season?

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

Jason Vorhees wrote:What will be laughable is when Logan finishes with loses to Shadyside, Athens, and Jackson. By the way, what's Logan's record against Lancaster? Why do they continually lose to teams outside of SE Ohio? Their record is dismal outside of this area. Would you like me to go ahead and order the cheese for all of that "whine" you will need after football season?
Just curious.. Do you know what Logan's record is outside of seo? For that matter what is any schools record outside of seo?

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

The reality is Logan has a long list of star athletes who excelled at the next level. For example, I played with Rob Johnson who went on to start for 3 years at ILB for Woody Hayes at Ohio State. Then I came out of college to help coach Mel Booker ( Navy) and Chuck Kemper ( O.U). I played with Gasser's brother, Tom. John was a 3 year starter at Notre Dame. D-I athletes have been a long running staple at Logan .

Not too many of those at Cow Pie Hi. ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

Since 2001, Logan's record against opponents outside of SE Ohio (I included Zanesville of being outside) is 23-34. Their record against SE Ohio opponents is 76-24. What's interesting is in the last eleven meetings against Lancaster, Logan is only 2-9. Logan has also been outscored by Lancaster, 338-189, nearly double of Logan's output.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

Jason Vorhees wrote:Since 2001, Logan's record against opponents outside of SE Ohio (I included Zanesville of being outside) is 23-34. Their record against SE Ohio opponents is 76-24. What's interesting is in the last eleven meetings against Lancaster, Logan is only 2-9. Logan has also been outscored by Lancaster, 338-189, nearly double of Logan's output.
So what are some common seo opposites of Logan's and what's theyre record outside of seo??
Look I get your just dogging on Logan but really?? Logan is the biggest school in seo. Which also plays way more schools outside of seo in all sports. How many other schools have played 57 schools since 2001 outside of seo?? Outside of maybe ironton I'm pretty sure your answer is going to be zero. The school board isn't going the bus teams all over the state just to keep ppl from crying a river. I don't see anyone else on the other seops boards dogging on Logan. I don't see anyone on the track boards dogging on Logan. They have won league, regional, district and state titles. They totally dominate teams in seo in meets.

Return to “Football”