Waterboy

65 days till another Hocking Division beatdown

Post by tomcatfrenzy11 »

GO CATS!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: 65 days till another Hocking Division beatdown

Post by Orange and Brown »

I think the Bucks have a little something for the Cats this year.......

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Would it make sense for Trimble to move up the Ohio division. They would be right there with Athens wouldn't they?

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

Ahh, football season is inching closer

Nybucks70-80
Varsity

Post by Nybucks70-80 »

Viking96 wrote:Would it make sense for Trimble to move up the Ohio division. They would be right there with Athens wouldn't they?
No they wouldn't.

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

Trimble should easily win the hocking again but I do think they will get a loss vs NY this year.

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

tomcatfrenzy11 wrote:GO CATS!
I don't see it happening this year. Talked to an asst coach from NY the other day and Davy is treating this years tilt with the wee cats as a must win. So the wee cats can treat this as their super bowl again if they want, but I doubt that it will matter. But thanks for the bulletin board material. I'm sure the three headed monster will have this pasted to the wall as they tear up the iron in the weight room this summer.
Orange and Brown wrote:I think the Bucks have a little something for the Cats this year.......
That's probably the understatement of the year. :mrgreen:

oldschool
Freshman Team

Post by oldschool »

Ground Buck wrote:
tomcatfrenzy11 wrote:GO CATS!
I don't see it happening this year. Talked to an asst coach from NY the other day and Davy is treating this years tilt with the wee cats as a must win. So the wee cats can treat this as their super bowl again if they want, but I doubt that it will matter. But thanks for the bulletin board material. I'm sure the three headed monster will have this pasted to the wall as they tear up the iron in the weight room this summer.
Orange and Brown wrote:I think the Bucks have a little something for the Cats this year.......
That's probably the understatement of the year. :mrgreen:

I just cant stop laughing about the 3 headed monster comment! We have been hearing that garbage for 3 years now. I have yet to see any of those boys produce much since entering high school. I agree the Mount kid is a nice player but hasnt really impressed me much. I remember the Edwards kid though when he seen Jenkins coming at him, not for one second did he think about tackling him. He just quietly layed down on the turf, allowing the cats 6 more points. I guess if you guys keep talking about the 3 headed monster maybe one day you will see it, I just dont think it will be with those three. Also I can promise you the Cats wont be treating the game as their super bowl.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

That's funny right there !

05buckeye
JV Team

Post by 05buckeye »

Mount has rushed for 1000yds each year.this year won't be any different.and yes trimble will treat this as their superbowl because come week 11 they will be shooting layups in the gym.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

You're sadly mistaken if you think Trimble doesn't make the playoffs

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

05buckeye wrote:Mount has rushed for 1000yds each year.this year won't be any different.and yes trimble will treat this as their superbowl because come week 11 they will be shooting layups in the gym.
05buckeye are you still living in 90's when NY (with a Trimble Grad) would win a few playoff games. I do believe the cats have won 8 playoff games in the last 3 years with a state runner up and 2 regional championships. When was the the Last Year Coach Boston Jr. won a playoff game?????????

oldschool
Freshman Team

Post by oldschool »

gecko wrote:
05buckeye wrote:Mount has rushed for 1000yds each year.this year won't be any different.and yes trimble will treat this as their superbowl because come week 11 they will be shooting layups in the gym.
05buckeye are you still living in 90's when NY (with a Trimble Grad) would win a few playoff games. I do believe the cats have won 8 playoff games in the last 3 years with a state runner up and 2 regional championships. When was the the Last Year Coach Boston Jr. won a playoff game?????????

What's wrong 05buckeye you still searching Google for the answer to the question gecko asked you. :lol:

NYBUX
Varsity

Post by NYBUX »

Well let's see here.
Since we're talkin football history,
NY state championship......YEUPP
Trimble state championship.....nope, zero, zilch, notta, NEVER :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .

Justice will be served!!!!!!!!
Hit after Hit, after Hit!!!!!!!

oldschool
Freshman Team

Post by oldschool »

NYBUX wrote:Well let's see here.
Since we're talkin football history,
NY state championship......YEUPP
Trimble state championship.....nope, zero, zilch, notta, NEVER :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .

Justice will be served!!!!!!!!
Hit after Hit, after Hit!!!!!!!
You are correct! A state championship 35 stinking years ago. 35 years ago man. Everyone knows that man. I think what we would all like to know is what has the all mighty NY done in recent memory. I can answer that, absolutely nothing. Please do everyone on here a favor and quit talking about your 35 year old trophy. I say get on the practice field and work a little harder and earn a newer more modern trophy.

NYBUX
Varsity

Post by NYBUX »

OOOOO, Selective History,,
We were taken back to the 90's and I went just a lil farther.
Would rather have an old "WE Did It" trophy
Than a brand new "Well,,, WE Almost Did It" trophy.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

NYBUX wrote:OOOOO, Selective History,,
We were taken back to the 90's and I went just a lil farther.
Would rather have an old "WE Did It" trophy
Than a brand new "Well,,, WE Almost Did It" trophy.

For sure....rather have that #1 trophy than the kissing your sister one. Now if it is your step-sister that might be different ..lol

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

A lot harder to win a state title now with 8 teams per region compared to 4 back then. Not to mention how many 5 seeds or higher have won state titles who would've never qualified for playoofs back then. Congrats, keep living in the past

NYBUX
Varsity

Post by NYBUX »

And those "5 seeds" all got a We did it trophy.
You got one???

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

I sure don't, and even if they won it all I still wouldn't seeing as how I wasn't on the team. Unless you were on nelsonvilles championship team you don't have one either

Return to “Football”