wk1 Unioto at Vinton County

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Re: wk1 Unioto at Vinton County

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

TheBarlowBandit wrote:Typical, the Nelsonville crowd comes and piles on. You'd think they would spend more time talking about the jamboree game from last night, where they didn't look too great themselves. They've got more post on this thread than their own game from last night. ;-)
Not sure what you watched? When we played our varsity players and ran our offense they had no answer. They did have success running the ball at times, but we have a fix for that. I do feel bad for your team when they play Jackson though. :mrgreen:

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

vctransplant wrote:
vctransplant wrote:
TheBarlowBandit wrote:Typical, the Nelsonville crowd comes and piles on. You'd think they would spend more time talking about the jamboree game from last night, where they didn't look too great themselves. They've got more post on this thread than their own game from last night. ;-)
Hunh? :122249
Oh I see you are talking about 05buckeye groundbutt. We don't pay them any mind ,Bandit. g-butt never has anything good to say about any other thing except ny. Just laugh at his arrogance and pompous ways. Can't take anything on here personal.
transvike, at least I don't make up facts to support my arguments. :lol: :mrgreen:

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

I am pulling for VC in this one. We need the playoff points. :mrgreen:

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Ground Buck wrote:I am pulling for VC in this one. We need the playoff points. :mrgreen:
Hope we can help you guys out in that area. Thanks for your support. Wish I could say the same to you but I'd be telling a lie. Because of no class people like you who have nothing positive to say about about any program but your own, I will root for your opponent every week. I hope the kids in your program stay safe and healthy. But I hope the " wee cats " as you disrespectfully call them blow the buckeyes right off the tree. GO CATS!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Oh and keep taking shots at me G-Butt. It continues to let me know I'm on your mind and in your head!!! :lol:
Yep you are still mad bro!! HAHAHA :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GO VIKES!

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

vctransplant wrote:
Ground Buck wrote:I am pulling for VC in this one. We need the playoff points. :mrgreen:
Hope we can help you guys out in that area. Thanks for your support. Wish I could say the same to you but I'd be telling a lie. Because of no class people like you who have nothing positive to say about about any program but your own, I will root for your opponent every week. I hope the kids in your program stay safe and healthy. But I hope the " wee cats " as you disrespectfully call them blow the buckeyes right off the tree. GO CATS!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Oh and keep taking shots at me G-Butt. It continues to let me know I'm on your mind and in your head!!! :lol:
Yep you are still mad bro!! HAHAHA :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GO VIKES!
You are as correct about me being mad as you were about Meigs' record. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

Whom is in who's head here? I have single handedly turned you against a whole team and school. :mrgreen:

Now do what you did when I proved you wrong each time and scurry off, Bro. Oh and, I bet you do. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Arrogant as always. How I feel about your team and school happened way before you. You are just a good reminder as to why I feel the way I do. And keep proving my point for me, " still mad ain't ya " HaHa. Go Vikes!!

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

2 days and a wake up. Let's go Vikes!!!

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Vinton wins I seen unioto they need help in a bad way.
This could be ugly for unioto

NYBUX
Varsity

Post by NYBUX »

Best of luck to the Vikes!!!!!

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Ground Buck wrote:
Not sure what you watched? When we played our varsity players and ran our offense they had no answer. They did have success running the ball at times, but we have a fix for that. I do feel bad for your team when they play Jackson though. :mrgreen:
Um dude , jackson threw 2 Tds , had another long td called back on a phantom hold. Had the ball in buckeye territory twice and threw picks ,( in a real game they run it in ) nelsonville York QB is a good runner as jackson chased him outa the pocket all night. Jackson by no means in here they wanna be but to say jackson had zero answer ....not sure about that d

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

vctransplant wrote:Arrogant as always. How I feel about your team and school happened way before you. You are just a good reminder as to why I feel the way I do. And keep proving my point for me, " still mad ain't ya " HaHa. Go Vikes!!
It's a shame that you house so much anger. I feel good that you are at ease venting the torment you must be suffering, apparently due to the lack of success of the Vinton football program, toward me. But I never knew that a fella who played in the high school band could have such strong feelings about the football program. After all, they don't even let you practice on the game field do they? :mrgreen: So keep it coming "Bro." I would rather you rant and rave on here than to do something crazy out of anger. :mrgreen:

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Viking96 wrote:
Ground Buck wrote:
Um dude , jackson threw 2 Tds , had another long td called back on a phantom hold. Had the ball in buckeye territory twice and threw picks ,( in a real game they run it in ) nelsonville York QB is a good runner as jackson chased him outa the pocket all night. Jackson by no means in here they wanna be but to say jackson had zero answer ....not sure about that d
He can't help it 96. I'm in his head.. Him mad bro!! HaHaHa

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

^^^ There you go "Bro." That's it, keep venting. Let it all out. I realize me fact checking you on your memory of records and such cut through you like a knife through hot butter. So keep it coming, the anger will surely subside eventually. :mrgreen: Just don't go out and do anything crazy "Bro." It's not that important. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned a knife, and cutting. I don't want you to get any ideas on how to take the pain out on yourself. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Ground Buck wrote:
vctransplant wrote:Arrogant as always. How I feel about your team and school happened way before you. You are just a good reminder as to why I feel the way I do. And keep proving my point for me, " still mad ain't ya " HaHa. Go Vikes!!
It's a shame that you house so much anger. I feel good that you are at ease venting the torment you must be suffering, apparently due to the lack of success of the Vinton football program, toward me. But I never knew that a fella who played in the high school band could have such strong feelings about the football program. After all, they don't even let you practice on the game field do they? :mrgreen: So keep it coming "Bro." I would rather you rant and rave on here than to do something crazy out of anger. :mrgreen:
You are reaching now G-Butt. You must be calming down cause when you were mad, you digs were somewhat funny! I have no anger towards you buddy just see you for what you are. Arrogant, pompous, confrontational, disrespectful. All good adjectives that describe you. I love lames like you who try to bully, and disrespect here. You are good entertainment for me. Recreation. So keep it coming, just get mad again so you come back is funny., cause that last post was pretty weak. :mrgreen: :lol: later Butt. I mean Buck.

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Ground Buck wrote:^^^ There you go "Bro." That's it, keep venting. Let it all out. I realize me fact checking you on your memory of records and such cut through you like a knife through hot butter. So keep it coming, the anger will surely subside eventually. :mrgreen: Just don't go out and do anything crazy "Bro." It's not that important. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned a knife, and cutting. I don't want you to get any ideas on how to take the pain out on yourself. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Your heating up again. Still weak but improving. Make it funny so all can enjoy.

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

vctransplant wrote:
Ground Buck wrote:
You are reaching now G-Butt. You must be calming down cause when you were mad, you digs were somewhat funny! I have no anger towards you buddy just see you for what you are. Arrogant, pompous, confrontational, disrespectful. All good adjectives that describe you. I love lames like you who try to bully, and disrespect here. You are good entertainment for me. Recreation. So keep it coming, just get mad again so you come back is funny., cause that last post was pretty weak. :mrgreen: :lol: later Butt. I mean Buck.
See, you are almost there. Nearly rational. And it's okay that you felt the need to PM me and ask me to take it easy on you. But for gosh sakes don't go out and hurt yourself like you mentioned in that message. Keep in mind you band fellas are important too. :mrgreen:

UK#1
Riding the Bench

Post by UK#1 »

GAME DAY!!! Hope the Vikings can get the W. BUT my guess is 28-12 Unioto. Hope Vikings prove me wrong.

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

WOW ! A liar as well! PM you! You should have had your old lady pinch you last night when you were dreaming about me! I knew I was in your head but C'mon man! I'd never PM you. As I told you before, you are recreation to me! But it's supper funny that you have to fluff your ego in this manner. LMAO!!!

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

It's finally here! Game time baby! Let's prove the naysayers wrong tonight Vikes!!! Good luck boys and stay healthy!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Good luck to the Vikings

Return to “Football”