wk1 Gallia Acadamy at Meigs

6&10
Waterboy

Re: wk1 Gallia Acadamy at Meigs

Post by 6&10 »

sounds to me like bevo needs to ride home with some of our players since he thinks they don't care. If I am correct, we have played one regular season game, nine more to go......How about backing the boys instead of bashing? Do you not think they read this stuff? Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that if you keep beating them up they will give up.

bevo
Varsity

Post by bevo »

gahsmom wrote:sounds to me like bevo needs to ride home with some of our players since he thinks they don't care. If I am correct, we have played one regular season game, nine more to go......How about backing the boys instead of bashing? Do you not think they read this stuff? Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that if you keep beating them up they will give up.
Thanks MOM! But looks like you have uncovered another problem! Kids riding home with parents! Unless there is an emergency kids should ride the bus to and from games. More time to think about what happened and not listen to dad coach them all the way home! I only call it as I see it, what I saw on the sidelines at Meigs was not kids who cared about what is happening on the field. Trust me I made plenty of rides home after wins and losses with kids who cared.
That's the problem with society today you want to paint a rosy picture and worry about offending someone rather than just stating the obvious and telling the truth.

superblue
All Conference

Post by superblue »

Kids riding home with there parents is now the problem? It was never a problem for Saunders or Boko. They let the kids ride home with parents and still won league titles and made the playoffs... These kids are together all day at school and practice every evening... if they are going to bond it would have happened by now... but bevo is correct about our sideline and bench behavior, seems like there is no energy among the players when something positive happens. The blue better bring there A-game Saturday night, this is rv's game of the year. A win over the blue would make there season....

6&10
Waterboy

Post by 6&10 »

sorry if I offended you by stating the truth. , MOM!

OVCFan2
Freshman Team

Post by OVCFan2 »

That Penrod guy would have continued the growth at Gallia.... Now he is building a sleeping monster out there in Albany. Alexander would beat Gallia by 21 this year.

gobigblue12
Freshman Team

Post by gobigblue12 »

Ultron wrote:That Penrod guy would have continued the growth at Gallia.... Now he is building a sleeping monster out there in Albany. Alexander would beat Gallia by 21 this year.

Proud of what coach Penrod has been able to do at Alexander
Have heard so many great things and not suprised at all
Neat to see former Gallia coaches and players assisting too which shows the respect they have for him

bevo
Varsity

Post by bevo »

gahsmom wrote:sorry if I offended you by stating the truth. , MOM!
Mom! your truth and mine are totally different, your emotionally involved, which is a big handicap, I'm not! So I can speak from past parental experience and years of watching GAHS among other teams who were both good and bad. Yes! kids are different today than yesterday and they act different. Competitive is still competitive and a clown is still a clown (we have a few of those)!!
I don't think until you take off your parental and perhaps wife glasses you can be totally honest about what your watching!! How would you like to have a bunch of mothers at the NFL combine evaluating talent of their own kids??
I would say you would have to call the LAW!

bevo
Varsity

Post by bevo »

Ultron wrote:That Penrod guy would have continued the growth at Gallia.... Now he is building a sleeping monster out there in Albany. Alexander would beat Gallia by 21 this year.
He might win a few games at GA but THE TALENT IS DOWN!!!!

bevo
Varsity

Post by bevo »

He might win a few games at GA but THE TALENT IS DOWN!!!!

Monster?? He was .500 at Alex last year a perennial .500 team and they beat Fed Hock??

6&10
Waterboy

Post by 6&10 »

Bevo wrote:
Mom! your truth and mine are totally different, your emotionally involved, which is a big handicap, I'm not! So I can speak from past parental experience and years of watching GAHS among other teams who were both good and bad. Yes! kids are different today than yesterday and they act different. Competitive is still competitive and a clown is still a clown (we have a few of those)!!
I don't think until you take off your parental and perhaps wife glasses you can be totally honest about what your watching!! How would you like to have a bunch of mothers at the NFL combine evaluating talent of their own kids??

so now not only putting kids down but parents, how nice. Think you would be better served on Topix than here.......or maybe find you a coaching job somewhere while sitting on the RV side on Saturday.

bevo
Varsity

Post by bevo »

gahsmom wrote:
Bevo wrote:

so now not only putting kids down but parents, how nice. Think you would be better served on Topix than here.......or maybe find you a coaching job somewhere while sitting on the RV side on Saturday.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
C'mon MOM! The TRUTH will set you free!
Sorry, I'll be right there standing on the fence on the Blue Devils sideline!
I really think our own coaching staff might be more susceptible to being replaced at this time, lol!
Are you putting RV people and coaches down?

Prep Expert

Post by Prep Expert »

You fit right in with them bevo. How did your raiders do last year against those Spartans? I'm sure it was the rain or officiating that cost your raiders. It's a new year for the raiders they started off by topping a real power house in rock hill. Rock hill is so much different then federal hocking team that Alexander pasted. Thing is bevo you will probably will have to set on the rv side. Is there enough room on the visiting side for 50 people?

bevo
Varsity

Post by bevo »

Prep Expert wrote:You fit right in with them bevo. How did your raiders do last year against those Spartans? I'm sure it was the rain or officiating that cost your raiders. It's a new year for the raiders they started off by topping a real power house in rock hill. Rock hill is so much different then federal hocking team that Alexander pasted. Thing is bevo you will probably will have to set on the rv side. Is there enough room on the visiting side for 50 people?
Well.... That powerhouse South Gallia beat those same impressive Lancers by basically the same score as Alexander, While your Spurtans took one on the chin from Chessy.

Return to “Football”