WK1 Nelsonville-York at Trimble (Saturday)

Bighitsinc
Varsity

Re: wk1 Nelsonville-York at Trimble (Saturday)

Post by Bighitsinc »

1987chieftains wrote:Where is the game at?
Title says NY at Trimble
Reading 101 I guess

tomcat fan
All Conference

Re: WK1 Nelsonville-York at Trimble (Saturday)

Post by tomcat fan »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:I will be making my first trip to Trimble to watch a game. I am going with the home team. I do think this will be close, maybe 7-13 points.
Get ready for a great small school football environment. The Sty is always rocking

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

BIGHITSINC wrote:
1987chieftains wrote:Where is the game at?
Title says NY at Trimble
Reading 101 I guess
lol thats my blonde moment for the day....

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

I have looked at the pickem's and see that most everyone is wisely picking the Buckeyes in this game. So now remember you heard it here first, the Monster will run over, and pass over the wee cats. They have no answer. They lost their good receiver so they will be a one trick pony this year. But they can't hide him this week like they have in the scrimmages. Fear the 3 Headed Monster. :mrgreen:

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

This year home cooking field advantage will determine the outcome of this game!

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

moonshine wrote:This year home cooking field advantage will determine the outcome of this game!
Roy and Hootie know better. :mrgreen:

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I think this will be a very good game.
Jenkins will get yards, but will the cats have any other offense to help him out?

Hunter Edwards is bigger/faster/stronger, and Noah Andrews can run through just about anyone. The key will be a HEALTHY Alex Mount and a balanced attack on offense.

Their is a lot at stake in this game. If Trimble wins, then it means this senior class has never lost to NY (let that sync in for a minute), and if NY wins then their seniors have finally beaten the cats.......

I'm taking the Buckeyes in this one, but I think it will be by less than a touchdown.

What I wouldn't give to see this game moved to week 10!!!

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Orange and Brown wrote:I think this will be a very good game.
Jenkins will get yards, but will the cats have any other offense to help him out?

Hunter Edwards is bigger/faster/stronger, and Noah Andrews can run through just about anyone. The key will be a HEALTHY Alex Mount and a balanced attack on offense.

Their is a lot at stake in this game. If Trimble wins, then it means this senior class has never lost to NY (let that sync in for a minute), and if NY wins then their seniors have finally beaten the cats.......

I'm taking the Buckeyes in this one, but I think it will be by less than a touchdown.

What I wouldn't give to see this game moved to week 10!!!

Line up both teams non conference week to week 10 and it's easy!

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

Ground Buck wrote:I have looked at the pickem's and see that most everyone is wisely picking the Buckeyes in this game. So now remember you heard it here first, the Monster will run over, and pass over the wee cats. They have no answer. They lost their good receiver so they will be a one trick pony this year. But they can't hide him this week like they have in the scrimmages. Fear the 3 Headed Monster. :mrgreen:
What pickem are you looking at. The one on here has 19 people picking NY to 38 picking Trimble.

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

TTomcat99 wrote:
Ground Buck wrote:I have looked at the pickem's and see that most everyone is wisely picking the Buckeyes in this game. So now remember you heard it here first, the Monster will run over, and pass over the wee cats. They have no answer. They lost their good receiver so they will be a one trick pony this year. But they can't hide him this week like they have in the scrimmages. Fear the 3 Headed Monster. :mrgreen:
What pickem are you looking at. The one on here has 19 people picking NY to 38 picking Trimble.
And those are 38 foolish people. Read here for the real story: http://www.vcvikings.com/nelsonville-vs ... gotw-.html

Good luck. :mrgreen:

NYBUX
Varsity

Post by NYBUX »

Justice WILL BE SERVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HIT,,, AFTER HIT,,, AFTER HIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

Thats the real story. Two former Vinton County players making there prediction. Okay

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

NYBUX wrote:Justice WILL BE SERVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HIT,,, AFTER HIT,,, AFTER HIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Justice will be served a whole lot of Justice Jenkins hit after hit

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

TTomcat99 wrote:Thats the real story. Two former Vinton County players making there prediction. Okay
I thought you would agree once you came to your senses. :mrgreen:

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

TTomcat99 wrote:Thats the real story. Two former Vinton County players making there prediction. Okay
Here is what one of the best football minds on this site has to say about it:
Paladin wrote:Watched some of the scrimmage film of Athens-Trimble. Both are down this year in talent. Trimble is weak in the secondary and thats where N-Y will go, in addition to their ground game. Athens ran with some success. My pick is N-Y.

Read it and weep. :mrgreen:

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

Ground Buck wrote:
Paladin wrote:Watched some of the scrimmage film of Athens-Trimble. Both are down this year in talent. Trimble is weak in the secondary and thats where N-Y will go, in addition to their ground game. Athens ran with some success. My pick is N-Y.

Must not have watched same game I did. Athens could not run on Trimble. Pass yes run no. You must really be sucking up to ole Paladin for some reason to try and give him some credit. If were basing that off a scrimmage how about NY first scrimmage when the offensive line looked horrible. No coach is going to show what they have till it means something. With that in mind may the best team win

NYBUX
Varsity

Post by NYBUX »

TTomcat99 wrote:
Ground Buck wrote:

Must not have watched same game I did. Athens could not run on Trimble. Pass yes run no. You must really be sucking up to ole Paladin for some reason to try and give him some credit. If were basing that off a scrimmage how about NY first scrimmage when the offensive line looked horrible. No coach is going to show what they have till it means something. With that in mind may the best team win

And in Trimble's first scrimmage, wasn't their defense compared to SWISS CHEESE :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

BlackStar
Waterboy

Post by BlackStar »

I guess new lex and Jackson man handling NY offense line was wrong.and that's why Davey had to pass against jackson was wrong to.and bye the way Athens is not a 10-0 team but their not bad either.going 10 for10 passing against jackson is pretty good,but then again when the DB's are playing 20 yards off the ball a 6th grader should be able to complete them.keep under estimating the cats that's OK with us will welcome you to the sty with open arms anyway .

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

NY actually handled new lex and gave Jackson all
They wanted ..so I see another Ny Trimble classic..But our beloved BUCKS ON TOP

PIGSKIN
Freshman Team

Post by PIGSKIN »

The Nelsonville Trimble game will be a battle of who executes the best NY will need to stop Trimbles run and Trimble will have stop the pass to flats and contain the Qb on the draw plays. It's seem both teams strengths may be the others weakness so look for a battle and the team that can follow there game plan wins. Trimble tailback vs NY Qb. Nelsonville did a good job with Jackson but 10 play and 10 plays is way different from game situation NY was able to pass to flats and there Qb was tough in space. jackson as should be was to deep and worked a lot of kids in and out but had success throwing ball and did struggle at times running the ball with backs but Jackson Qb could run at will if need and would in game situation but what a great workout for both teams NY 8-2 at worst Possible TVC champs

Return to “Football”