Friday August 21 jamboree updates

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Re: Friday August 21 jamboree updates

Post by 1987chieftains »

a_c_m wrote:Final

Burg 35
Gallia 0
Wow! I hope gallia can work the kinks out.

Winchell
JV Team

Post by Winchell »

GoBigGrover wrote:CG 49-14 over Northwest. Back-ups ran away with a 21-0 run in the 2nd half.

28-0
Score was 21-14 at half

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Logan elm 40
Greenfield 6 halftime

spartans_fan
Varsity

Post by spartans_fan »

Circleville at Alexander. First half score was 7-6. Circleville scored on their first offensive play for a 60 yard touchdown. The defenses both played well in the first half. Circleville's offense looked better than Alexander's. Alexander scored on a 50 yard touchdown when Lucas Thompson got loose on a nice run.

Second half was dominated by the tigers JV and freshman teams. Circleville reserves outscored the Alexander reserves 20 - 0.

Go Alex!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

INTERESTING READING.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

my guys play tonight in ironton. as ironton takes on Columbus eastmoor academy.

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

lineman7 wrote:
luvbigcats wrote:
knightruner wrote:Any more score on the Portsmouth West game or the South Point game?
Johnson Central 38
Portsmouth West 6
Sometimes scores can be very deceiving.

lots of turnovers? what happened?
What happened is Johnson Central. Not that West is bad, but JC is just that good. I believe them to be the favorite to win the Kentucky 4A State Title this year. West will be fine, it just Johnson Central is a State Champ caliber team

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:my guys play tonight in ironton. as ironton takes on Columbus eastmoor academy.
What time does this game start? I'm anxious to see what the Tigers have this year

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Johnson Central is a very good football team. The game was alot closer than the score indicates. Johnson Central had a pick in the end zone on a ball that went off the hands of receiver. We fumbled around the 10 JC recovered in the endzone. Most of mistakes West made are very fixable. JC is probably the best team we will see this season.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

luvbigcats wrote:Johnson Central is a very good football team. The game was alot closer than the score indicates. Johnson Central had a pick in the end zone on a ball that went off the hands of receiver. We fumbled around the 10 JC recovered in the endzone. Most of mistakes West made are very fixable. JC is probably the best team we will see this season.
Spoken like a true Sider.

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

SportFan2013 wrote:Rock Hill - 20
Symmes Valley - 7

Final Score!
Wow! Didn't see this one coming. Nice job RH!

trojanbacker97
Riding the Bench

Post by trojanbacker97 »

Jolly P(irate) wrote:
luvbigcats wrote:Johnson Central is a very good football team. The game was alot closer than the score indicates. Johnson Central had a pick in the end zone on a ball that went off the hands of receiver. We fumbled around the 10 JC recovered in the endzone. Most of mistakes West made are very fixable. JC is probably the best team we will see this season.
Spoken like a true Sider.
Two fumbled snaps and an interception in the first half killed them.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Johnson Central is cal preps pre-season # 26
Belfry is #11. Russell is #42. Ashland is #59. (This is all classes grouped together.)
Johnson central is is #2 in class 4a.
Ashland is #8 in 4a.
Belfry is # 1 in 3a
Russell is #6 in 3a.
1a -6a= small school to biggest.
I just read the reviews of those schools our local Ohio teams play for some pre-season info & Belfry has everyone back. Johnson Central had a heavy graduation & is quoted as "rebuilding". They basically reload there.

The reports from the Friday jamborees were awesome! Thank-you. It looks like the SOC will be as competitive as ever & the OVC might be more interesting than we think. I was against Ironton moving there, but I think it will make them more focused to get that winning title, like the old SEOAL days. So now I'm kinda liking the fact they joined. What a savings for the school.
We will know more tonight after the Tank sees the Fighting Tigers take the field. Glad they got this scrimmage. They really needed it & hopefully it will be injury free & we will see some athlectism, good conditioning & cohesiveness.

Does anyone know if it's webcasted?

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

tjhtygeverve wrote:Johnson Central is cal preps pre-season # 26
Belfry is #11. Russell is #42. Ashland is #59. (This is all classes grouped together.)
Ashland is #8 in 4a.
Belfry is # 1 in 3a
Russell is #6 in 3a.
I just read the reviews of those schools our local Ohio teams play for some pre-season info & Belfry has everyone back. Johnson Central had a heavy graduation & is quoted as "rebuilding". They basically reload there.

The reports from the Friday jamborees were awesome! Thank-you. It looks like the SOC will be as competitive as ever & the OVC might be more interesting than we think. I was against Ironton moving there, but I think it will make them more focused to get that winning title, like the old SEOAL days. So now I'm kinda liking the fact they joined. What a savings for the school.
We will know more tonight after the Tank sees the Fighting Tigers take the field. Glad they got this scrimmage. They really needed it & hopefully it will be injury free & we will see some athlectism, good conditioning & cohesiveness.

So what you are saying is........ JC is not that good compared to our Ohio teams. Look at Ashland. #6? They were awful last year. Ironton ran all over them. But Ironton got steamrolled twice by Burg.

I am going to say it for you. West is in trouble.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Jolly P(irate) wrote:
tjhtygeverve wrote:Johnson Central is cal preps pre-season # 26
Ashland is #8 in 4a.
Belfry is # 1 in 3a
Russell is #6 in 3a.

So what you are saying is........ JC is not that good compared to our Ohio teams. Look at Ashland. #6? They were awful last year. Ironton ran all over them. But Ironton got steamrolled twice by Burg.

I am going to say it for you. West is in trouble.
I didn't say that. YOU DID.
I simply stated what I had read. I do not assume. Everything I posted there was from cal preps, the Ashland Daily Infependent or the KHSAA.

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

West will be fine.
Johnson Central is a really good team. They would be D3 if they played in Ohio. They could field two teams that would be competitive in the SOCII. They would wax most local teams.

tcatpride
Freshman Team

Post by tcatpride »

Ironton- 14 eastmore-0 Isaac and barker both have rushing touchdowns for the fighting tigers.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Eastmoore is pretty bad. They have no offense..

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

really. or is ironton that good.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

:aaaaa46 :aaaaa46

Return to “Football”