Power Poll

RvFan02
Waterboy

Re: Power Poll

Post by RvFan02 »

noreply66 wrote:This started out looking like a southeastern poll.....Caldwell and Maysville might not fall under this.
Where exactly is the boundary for Southeastern Ohio??? Last time i checked Caldwell was right in the heart of southeastern Ohio. Now, if we are talking a southern Ohio poll.....I will give you that.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

A lot depends on many things

Some count southeastern as TVC, SEOAL,SOC,OVC. but it could be south of 70 and east of 23.

anderson2012
JV Team

Post by anderson2012 »

noreply66 wrote:A lot depends on many things

Some count southeastern as TVC, SEOAL,SOC,OVC. but it could be south of 70 and east of 23.
And some count Fairfield Union & Sheridan, but not Berne Union, as southeast simply because of where those two schools are district-ed for the state tournament. Mad, mad, mad world we live in. :mrgreen:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

I even think Crooksville goes to Chillicothe for district track

lineman7
All Conference

Post by lineman7 »

schmittie32 wrote:Is it me or are most people severely underestimating Valley this year? They were one game away from playing for a state championship last year, are returning almost their entire starting offense and defense and gave Kirtland all they could handle and more. Valley is easily the best team SE Ohio and I don't see how any reasonable person could logically disagree with that.

Until this Valley team beats Wheelersburg and Wheelersburg is still undefeated I think they have to be placed in front of Valley. Same concept applies between Jackson and Burg too... So mine would probably be

1. Jackson
2. Wheelersburg
3. Valley
4. Logan
5. Trimble/Paint Valley/Minford too many possibilities to list

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

1. Wheelersburg....with their strong win last week they are my number one
2. Valley.....Let them slip a spot this week
3. Jackson.....with a big win this coming week they might move up
4. Circleville.....Think they are 10 points better than Logan
5. Logan.....Still having problems containing the QB
6. Paint Valley.....Are they ready to jump into the top five
7. Zane Trace.....are they as good as some say
8. Meigs....Feel this team can do real well in the TVC this year
9. Chesapeake.....Been playing good ball
10. Nelson/York..... has played two good teams of late and should start to move back up

wrestlefan1
JV Team

Post by wrestlefan1 »

I would call the Zt circleville scrimmage a draw . Central crossing beat Zt 28-7. That d1 team is the only team to beat them. Logan elm is a good football team. P

zebra77
Varsity

Post by zebra77 »

Nobody's list makes a bucket of water, there's too many people that look through rose-colored Glass s.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

schmittie32 wrote:Is it me or are most people severely underestimating Valley this year? They were one game away from playing for a state championship last year, are returning almost their entire starting offense and defense and gave Kirtland all they could handle and more. Valley is easily the best team SE Ohio and I don't see how any reasonable person could logically disagree with that.
What was Valley's record last year? I do recall a couple teams that were better. Burg is on top of the SOC til someone knocks them off.

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

Jolly P(irate) wrote:
What was Valley's record last year? I do recall a couple teams that were better. Burg is on top of the SOC til someone knocks them off.
I agree 100%. Burg earned it last year and are still the kings until they are dethroned.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

zebra77 wrote:Nobody's list makes a bucket of water, there's too many people that look through rose-colored Glass s.
Thanks bras

billcox
Varsity

Post by billcox »

1. Logan (3-0)
2. Jackson (3-0)
3. Burg (3-0)
4. Valley (3-0)
5. Paint Valley (3-0)
6. Circleville (3-0)
7. Zane Trace (3-0)
8. Chesapeake (3-0)
9. Meigs (2-1)
10. Minford (2-1)

Dropped out: NY, Unioto, Trimble

local superstar
All State

Post by local superstar »

zebra77 wrote:Nobody's list makes a bucket of water, there's too many people that look through rose-colored Glass s.
including you. :?

local superstar
All State

Post by local superstar »

including you. :?

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

This is an opinion poll but the top 5 could be easily changed around until a few more games are played. Valley will get a good game from race land. Jackson will know more as well. Burg has to wait til next week to see where they fit in.

Agentsmith
Riding the Bench

Post by Agentsmith »

lineman7 wrote:

Until this Valley team beats Wheelersburg and Wheelersburg is still undefeated I think they have to be placed in front of Valley. Same concept applies between Jackson and Burg too... So mine would probably be

1. Jackson
2. Wheelersburg
3. Valley
4. Logan
5. Trimble/Paint Valley/Minford too many possibilities to list

I am a Valley fan but totally agree with this. I do think JACKSON is over-rated though.

zebra77
Varsity

Post by zebra77 »

On no I offended someone, who cares!

wch125
All State

Post by wch125 »

SouthernStorm wrote:1. Logan (3-0)
2. Jackson (3-0)
3. Burg (3-0)
4. Valley (3-0)
5. Paint Valley (3-0)
6. Circleville (3-0)
7. Zane Trace (3-0)
8. Chesapeake (3-0)
9. Meigs (2-1)
10. Minford (2-1)

Dropped out: NY, Unioto, Trimble
Logan Ranked pretty high there although it could be possible. I think Circleville probably could be higher. Once they start there league schedule we will see how really good they are. I think they are your number 1.

Jackson and Burg do they play each other this year?

1. Wheelersburg
2. Jackson
3. Circleville
4. Zane Trace
5. Logan
6. Meigs
7. Valley
8. Paint Valley
9. Chesapeake
10. River Valley

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

zebra77 wrote:On no I offended someone, who cares!
sure as the heck not me .....bras :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Football”