WK 3-Huntington @ Northwest

Kenraken Ahta
JV Team

WK 3-Huntington @ Northwest

Post by Kenraken Ahta »

First home game since 2013 for the Mohawks! Look for a packed house Friday night!

Kenraken Ahta
JV Team

Re: WK 3-Huntington @ Northwest

Post by Kenraken Ahta »

Nothing? Man, things must have went really bad at Rock Hill this weekend! One would think after their fairly successful "maiden voyage" last year in the SOC-I there would be at least a little bit of enthusiasm about Northwest Football 2015? Maybe things will get better with a win Friday night!

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

I would say it will be a packed house. They are announcing the peewee players and cheerleaders before the game.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

I really thought NW would handle Rock Hill, I was a little shocked by the score.

Best of luck to the NW community this weekend!

SouthGallia#1 in bball
Riding the Bench

Post by SouthGallia#1 in bball »

Smart home opener

Northwest wins 39-0

Kenraken Ahta
JV Team

Post by Kenraken Ahta »

FrenchtownFan wrote:Smart home opener

Northwest wins 39-0
I sort of thought this type of score against Rock Hill and we all saw how that went. Thought that the first three games on this Mohawk schedule were winnable ones. Not to be looking too far ahead to week four, but the Minford game will be a good tool to measure where the program is at this year.

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

Agree with Frenchtown but I think score may be a little tighter.

pmow3
Varsity

Post by pmow3 »

Totally agree that NW should've handled a Rock Hill team who is not expected to do much. Hopefully NW has a better showing this week...

Kenraken Ahta
JV Team

Post by Kenraken Ahta »

Big game Friday! A loss to Huntington-Ross at home would be devastating to this team. Can Northwest get past the "duh-bock hill" at Rock Hill? Let us hope so..............

Winchell
JV Team

Post by Winchell »

Why was it a debacle? Those kids didn't get home until midnight. Got back in a bus the next day and drive over an hour to play a 3:00 game in 100+ degree heat and lose by 1 score.

Kenraken Ahta
JV Team

Post by Kenraken Ahta »

In 2014 The Ohio State Football team lost their opening game to a Virginia Tech team that was no where near as talented as the Buckeyes. Along the way they then lost their first string QB and their second string QB. As we all know the Bucks went on to win the National Championship with a third string QB. Expectations make for a great football program, excuses make for a poor one...........I "Expect" these same Mohawks will win their first home game in two years tomorrow night! GO MOHAWKS!!

Kenraken Ahta
JV Team

Post by Kenraken Ahta »

Congratulations to the kids from McDermott! Stay focused and work hard! We "expect" this season to be a special one!

Return to “Football”