WK4 River Valley (3-0) @ Nelsonville-York (1-2)

nybucksgrad06
JV Team

Re: WK4 River Valley (3-0) @ Nelsonville-York (1-2)

Post by nybucksgrad06 »

Like I've been saying please get rid of Boston and the whole coaching staff. This isn't buckeye football and this season is an embarrassment. We need someone from outside the community with new staff and get things back in order. No dicipline no heart. Please buckeye fans and school board get rid of this coaching staff. Do it four our school our tradition and bring back buckeye football. Boston has ran it into the ground.

buckman
Freshman Team

Post by buckman »

Agree. Boston needs to go. That was the worst display of football I have ever witnessed. I don't see where another win will come from. Sad.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

Great win for the Raiders. I'd like to see RV, Meigs and Alexander battle at the top for a change. As for NY fans, sounds like a mess. I remember not so long ago, Boston was all but gone on multiple occasions and the fans wouldn't have it. Now it seems his support is all but gone. I just hope as fans, you don't give up on your boys. This season is not a loss yet. Be strong for them. One thing I've always respected about you guys is your pride and unbelievable community support. Don't let a bad start spoil that.

Now where's my plate of crow?

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

svac83 wrote:river valley by more then 1 score.
Good call.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

BlizzardMan wrote:
svac83 wrote:river valley by more then 1 score.
Good call.
Question for NY fans, why did the kid with 3 personal foul penalties never even come out of the game?

zebra77
Varsity

Post by zebra77 »

Personal fouls will not get you ejected from a game, but 2 unsportsmanlike fouls will.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

zebra77 wrote:Personal fouls will not get you ejected from a game, but 2 unsportsmanlike fouls will.
I know that, but why not bench him?

indianabuck
All State

Post by indianabuck »

Numbers game...NY has such a small roster they really don't have replacements for some of those kids. I would have liked to see him out, but not sure who would have gone in

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

indianabuck wrote:Numbers game...NY has such a small roster they really don't have replacements for some of those kids. I would have liked to see him out, but not sure who would have gone in
Understood. I hope the staff gets control of some of those kids. Truly cost them the game tonight without question.

zebra77
Varsity

Post by zebra77 »

What was the final in this one?

indianabuck
All State

Post by indianabuck »

23-12 RV

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Hats off to River Valley. They stuck to their game plan and outplayed the Buckeyes tonight. I saw a really really inspired Raider team play tonight.
Classy kids!

oldschool
Freshman Team

Post by oldschool »

NY will pick it up next year and get playoff win. I believe in the Boston coaching style.

HoopsHotHead
Varsity

Post by HoopsHotHead »

I mentioned respect in my post earlier, tonight the Raiders team earned a small amount. It was a good feeling to see the players and coaches not panic when things were not going their way early in this contest. With the score 12-0 and NY marching for a commanding lead late in the second quarter, the Raiders got a stop. Then with 2:30 left in the quarter, moved the ball down to score with only 3.6 seconds left in the half to make it 12-7 going into the intermission.

Mark Wray took the opening kickoff of the second half all the way to the house to give RV it's first lead of the game 13-12. At this point RV grabbed the momentum and never let it go, beating the Buckeyes in all aspects of the game. RV scored again to make it 20-12. And then Wray kicked a 33 yard field goal in the fourth to give the fans the secure feeling of victory by going ahead 23-12, which is where the game ended.

Hats off to the coaching staff, players and fans of RV for a quality win. As a member of the RV community I want to say how proud I am to where the silver and black. Enjoy this one for a night, and then let's get ready for probably the best team we will face all year in Meigs next Friday at RV.

WAY TO GO MEN!!!! THE RESPECT YOU WILL GET FROM WINNING AT NY SHOULD MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A CONTENDER. AND YOU ARE!!!

Bring on the Marauders!!! That should be a packed stadium in Bidwell next Friday!!!

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

hoopshothead wrote:I mentioned respect in my post earlier, tonight the Raiders team earned a small amount. It was a good feeling to see the players and coaches not panic when things were not going their way early in this contest. With the score 12-0 and NY marching for a commanding lead late in the second quarter, the Raiders got a stop. Then with 2:30 left in the quarter, moved the ball down to score with only 3.6 seconds left in the half to make it 12-7 going into the intermission.

Mark Wray took the opening kickoff of the second half all the way to the house to give RV it's first lead of the game 13-12. At this point RV grabbed the momentum and never let it go, beating the Buckeyes in all aspects of the game. RV scored again to make it 20-12. And then Wray kicked a 33 yard field goal in the fourth to give the fans the secure feeling of victory by going ahead 23-12, which is where the game ended.

Hats off to the coaching staff, players and fans of RV for a quality win. As a member of the RV community I want to say how proud I am to where the silver and black. Enjoy this one for a night, and then let's get ready for probably the best team we will face all year in Meigs next Friday at RV.

WAY TO GO MEN!!!! THE RESPECT YOU WILL GET FROM WINNING AT NY SHOULD MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A CONTENDER. AND YOU ARE!!!

Bring on the Marauders!!! That should be a packed stadium in Bidwell next Friday!!!
Great post. Meigs is very good. As is Akexander and looks like Wellston is solid. This will be a fun year in the TVC Ohio.

BlackStar
Waterboy

Post by BlackStar »

Your not picking up to many play off points.I see another Big L L L next week to.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

ttomcat 80 wrote:Your not picking up to many play off points.I see another Big L L L next week to.
Rock Hill's win tonight was probably helpful.

BlackStar
Waterboy

Post by BlackStar »

That was for NY York.Good win for river valley.

Bringdanoise
Riding the Bench

Post by Bringdanoise »

Where is groundbuck now? I see him on threads left and right talking trash about other teams and other coaches. Where is the talk now? Pretty good at running your mouth before the game. Where you hiding now?

DragonMom
Riding the Bench

Post by DragonMom »

I really hope NY starts winning soon. Wellston needs playoff points. Looks like another team forgot NY had some 3 they had to fear

Return to “Football”