WK4 River Valley (3-0) @ Nelsonville-York (1-2)

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Re: WK4 River Valley (3-0) @ Nelsonville-York (1-2)

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Congrats Raiders, very big win! Good luck next week!

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Is it the injuries killing the Buckeyes?
I really thought this year and next they were set to have very good seasons.

Congrats to River Valley on another win.

bevo
Varsity

Post by bevo »

BlizzardMan wrote:
svac83 wrote:river valley by more then 1 score.
Good call.
Wooo Hooo Yea, Buddy!
you posted and got so torn up you posted again

:aaaaa39 RV 20---NY 16 :aaaaa39

"BlowhardBoy" I'm Hurt!! No Congrats on my pick? Was I closer than you again??? You have to be the biggest fair weather fan on this board!! Do I need to go get more of your "Quotes "from earlier games? Your now a BIG RV FAN?

HMMM

bevo
Varsity

Post by bevo »

Raiderball wrote:Bevo

With your vast knowledge of football it shocks me you didn't know that NY had actually won a state championship. :shock:
Yea, they have won what 3 playoff games and all were in 1974!!
Thanks Man i did know that, that was under the old system, not under the new format.
Good try though!

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

WTF good try though???

Riiiight. You knew that. LOL. Of course you did.
Pretty sure a state championship under that old system was much tougher than the new format. How many teams made the playoffs then? How many divisions were there?
You... are a dumb a$$ and you prove it every time you post.

bevo
Varsity

Post by bevo »

3 divisions A AA AAA
4 made the playoffs in each division
1972 was the first year of the high school playoffs in ohio and winning 2 games to win a championship is harder than winning 4 hmmmm. ok I'm a Dumbass, but 2 is less than 4 right? Are you really from West Virginia, I thought you just had that helmet on there, i understand now

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

4 teams make playoffs vs 32 teams in playoffs.

4 teams out of 250(est) 32 teams out of 100(est).

buckman
Freshman Team

Post by buckman »

Contacts to the Raiders. Nice win, and good luck the rest of the year.

bevo
Varsity

Post by bevo »

Raiderball wrote:4 teams make playoffs vs 32 teams in playoffs.

4 teams out of 250 with an AP POLL that is media bias and many years teams made the playoffs that didn't deserve it.
That is why those Championships should not count they were a joke!! Your a WVU fan you should know what it's like to get left out!
Any more questions?
My point! Brainiac I was going to football games before you were born! Stop being an A$$ and showing your ignorance,you want to spar but can't take it so your not fun your boring!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Bevo wrote:

4 teams out of 250 with an AP POLL that is media bias and many years teams made the playoffs that didn't deserve it.
That is why those Championships should not count they were a joke!! Your a WVU fan you should know what it's like to get left out!
Any more questions?
My point! Brainiac I was going to football games before you were born! Stop being an A$$ and showing your ignorance,you want to spar but can't take it so your not fun your boring!
That's not exactly true....
Most of the time you had to be 10-0 just to get I to the playoffs.
It's always harder to win 15 games then 12 or 13 but it was much harder to make the playoffs back then and you don't get a cupcake first round game at home for being a 1 or 2 seed either
It was over 30 years ago and the game itself as well as the playoff system has changed a lot, but that shouldn't diminish what that team did.

Edit..... I'm talking about the playoff system in Ohio, not sticking up for or pointing out flaws about WVas playoff system.

86LancerLover
Freshman Team

Post by 86LancerLover »

Bevo wrote:

Any more questions?

Get a clue Bevo! The Harbin system was in use when Nelsonville-York won their State Title. And has been in effect since 1972. Stop acting like an ignorant fool.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

Let's just ignore Bevo and maybe he'll find a new hobby. He just sucks at life.

spartans_fan
Varsity

Post by spartans_fan »

The Raiders earned a great deal of respect by going to NY and winning this game like they did. RV must be for real this year. TVC is going to be interesting. Still look for Athens and NY to play a roll in the league championship. It is going to be a fun season.

Go TVC.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Athens,Alexander,Meigs,Nelson/York and Wellston have the talent to knock each other around.
TVC will be interesting to watch the rest of the year.

nybucksgrad06
JV Team

Post by nybucksgrad06 »

noreply66 wrote:Athens,Alexander,Meigs,Nelson/York and Wellston have the talent to knock each other around.

Yes Nelsonville-York has the talent. But until we get rid of Boston and the whole coaching staff. Nelsonville-York will not be the same as we once were. The pride, passion, dicipline is all gone. It's a sad time for the buckeyes. Good luck to the rest of the tvc. Not only in the league but the post season as well. The only game in NY schedule that they might have a chance to win is Vinton County but that isn't even a guarantee Until BIG changes are made to our whole coaching staff. Sorry. Just the honest truth!!!!

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

nybucksgrad06 wrote:
noreply66 wrote:Athens,Alexander,Meigs,Nelson/York and Wellston have the talent to knock each other around.

Yes Nelsonville-York has the talent. But until we get rid of Boston and the whole coaching staff. Nelsonville-York will not be the same as we once were. The pride, passion, dicipline is all gone. It's a sad time for the buckeyes. Good luck to the rest of the tvc. Not only in the league but the post season as well. The only game in NY schedule that they might have a chance to win is Vinton County but that isn't even a guarantee Until BIG changes are made to our whole coaching staff. Sorry. Just the honest truth!!!!
From watching Vinton County, that will be a game you guys will need to be very disciplined. They are physical, sometimes after the whistle blows. However, if they beat anybody in league play, I'll be surprised. Keep your heads up. Your kids do deserve better though. I'll give you that.

oldschool
Freshman Team

Post by oldschool »

I heard Boston put a beatdown on an assistant coach last night. I hope this is not true. The boys have been through enough and should not have to watch their coaches fight.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

TheLot wrote:I heard Boston put a beatdown on an assistant coach last night. I hope this is not true. The boys have been through enough and should not have to watch their coaches fight.
The whole thing is a mess.
It's just sad.

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

Bevo wrote:3 divisions A AA AAA
4 made the playoffs in each division
1972 was the first year of the high school playoffs in ohio and winning 2 games to win a championship is harder than winning 4 hmmmm. ok I'm a Dumbass, but 2 is less than 4 right? Are you really from West Virginia, I thought you just had that helmet on there, i understand now

You are correct, you are a "dumbass". Your words, not mine!!!

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

And 3 v 7 divisions, top 6 in all divisions combined, versuses top 100+. Bevo, you mama are a joke.

Return to “Football”