Parkersburg South at Warren

Auburntgrfan
All Conference

Parkersburg South at Warren

Post by Auburntgrfan »

O'Boy where do we go from here? Not a good weekend for the Warriors I am afraid. Offense is despritely needed, running backs still not exploding into hole, which shows they still have too much happy feet and dancing around 38 hits hole hard others not so much. Defensive secondary needs to break down and quit tackling heads, or attempting to tackle heads. Falling for easy head fakes, defensive front, if we cannot start getting pressure on QB, loooooong season ahead. Athens had all the time he wanted to pick apart secondary, which covers pretty well, (Just doesn't tackle very well), but they cannot cover forever. All coachable things, but coaches cannot go onto field and play the game. Players need to step out on the field and do the job. Love ya blue, just puttin out there what I see, so take that for what its worth, just an opinion. We are at home so that counts for something, I guess.

86LancerLover
Freshman Team

Re: Parkersburg South at Warren

Post by 86LancerLover »

It's time to think about basketball!!!! This situation is brutal, Coach Fish is doing a good job and working hard, but things just aren't clicking, poor run of football athletes does not help. Was encouraged with the progress witnessed last year, but things have digressed quickly this season.

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

P-South!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

I have a feeling that Warren will put things together at some point this year. It might be for just one game but i think it will happen. They have shocked PS before.

blackshooky
All Conference

Post by blackshooky »

noreply66 wrote:I have a feeling that Warren will put things together at some point this year. It might be for just one game but i think it will happen. They have shocked PS before.
i'll be shocked if warren scores

Return to “Football”