East (4-0) @ Valley (4-0)

Senatorz10
Freshman Team

Re: East (4-0) @ Valley (4-0)

Post by Senatorz10 »

Valley ends up being too much for East. Indians by 4 TDs

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

As much as I'd like to see east pull off the upset I just don't see it happening. I see a running clock to start the 2nd half. Valley names the score.

On a side note me and some friends went to the valley game against raceland. I must say I was not impressed with valley. Of course some of my valley friends came to our game sat against nch and they said they were not impressed by us either. One went on to say valley by several td's week 9.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Mad_Dogg wrote:As much as I'd like to see east pull off the upset I just don't see it happening. I see a running clock to start the 2nd half. Valley names the score.

On a side note me and some friends went to the valley game against raceland. I must say I was not impressed with valley. Of course some of my valley friends came to our game sat against nch and they said they were not impressed by us either. One went on to say valley by several td's week 9.
Save that info for week 9. :lol:

lineman7
All Conference

Post by lineman7 »

Mad_Dogg wrote:As much as I'd like to see east pull off the upset I just don't see it happening. I see a running clock to start the 2nd half. Valley names the score.

Valley had several injuries to key players but were able to hold on and win, Burg played a terrible team and clearly wasn't up for the game... both will be ready when it counts in a few weeks for sure

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

You have friends?? :lol: :lol: :122245 :122246

I was impressed with Valley, losing their best lineman the FIRST series of the game, and then losing 2 more KEY players early in the 3rd quarter to go on and beat a 12-3 FINAL FOUR team from a year ago that returned quite a bit. It wasn't like the Indians were playing Green. It was a good solid point win.

As far as you being impressed, Valley could have won the game 82-0, and you wouldn't have been impressed. LOL.

Were not starting this Burg crap until week 9, and Valley will be ready to go. Indians will give the Pirates all they want.

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

even east coaches know this gets ugly but after this year the tables will turn

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

ROY MUNSUN wrote:even east coaches know this gets ugly but after this year the tables will turn

Don't get started on valley Mr Munster. We have friends in lowly places.... 8)

knowledge
All Conference

Post by knowledge »

Valley big after either one or two things happen. Emotions wear off late 1st/early 2nd quarter, East makes a early mistake or turns the ball over.

julyvuiton
Waterboy

Post by julyvuiton »

If East beats Valley I'm taking East to Div 7 final 4 js

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

Hopefully Valley can get healthy the next few weeks. They need to come out and put this one away early if possible.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

:lol: You read it here first. East gets the upset. :lol:
Cue Valley fans............ Now

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:
ROY MUNSUN wrote:even east coaches know this gets ugly but after this year the tables will turn

NONE LOWER THEN DEM LOW LIFES I BEEN KNOWEN

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

ROY MUNSUN wrote:
FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:

NONE LOWER THEN DEM LOW LIFES I BEEN KNOWEN
Well, I'm an ex highland bender from the olden days, when the bridge and lowlands flooded every time it sprinkled a little rain...I have connections but most are still in prison. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Piratefan2
Varsity

Post by Piratefan2 »

I watched only 1 of valleys games this year and it was against portsmouth, I wasn't very impressed watching that game. Valley seemed like they were a little week in the middle and portsmouth could at least get 3 yrds a carry right up the middle on valley. I was impressed with valleys special teams though. East has a pretty good special teams as well! East can also run the ball down your throat and I have seen some VERY remarkable passes down the field! After seeing both teams play, I think valley is in for a treat tomorrow night and East will give valley all they want plus some. :122246

OldBlue
Freshman Team

Post by OldBlue »

Imagine that Pirate fans not impressed with Valley :roll:

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

PirateFan2 wrote:I watched only 1 of valleys games this year and it was against portsmouth, I wasn't very impressed watching that game. Valley seemed like they were a little week in the middle and portsmouth could at least get 3 yrds a carry right up the middle on valley. I was impressed with valleys special teams though. East has a pretty good special teams as well! East can also run the ball down your throat and I have seen some VERY remarkable passes down the field! After seeing both teams play, I think valley is in for a treat tomorrow night and East will give valley all they want plus some. :122246

33-0

111 rushing yards on 37 attempts for Portsmouth.

Running clock :14 into the second half.

Glad Valley beating a 2-2 Portsmouth team that convincingly and being "week" in the middle has lead you to believe East will give us all we want.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

East would beat Portsmouth this year.

No matter, Valley wins 28-7.

spchapman19
Waterboy

Post by spchapman19 »

Im taking Valley in this one 42-20

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

OldBlue wrote:Imagine that Pirate fans not impressed with Valley :roll:
Wait. We are supposed to be impressed? My bad, didn't get the memo.

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

Jolly P(irate) wrote:
OldBlue wrote:Imagine that Pirate fans not impressed with Valley :roll:
Wait. We are supposed to be impressed? My bad, didn't get the memo.
No. We will wait till week 9 and then you will be depressed. :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”