East (4-0) @ Valley (4-0)

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Re: East (4-0) @ Valley (4-0)

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

I am so impressed with the way Valley has played thus far. I can't imagine them losing a game before week 9. They are the toughest competition Burg will face this year. I just hope Burg can do something to slow down this world beating Valley program. After the Raceland game I knew they were the real deal. Probably State champs. Wish I could see them play Ironton. Bet they would put a running clock on them :08 in to the second half. What are we gonna do?

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

According to Calpreps, This is the best Valley team in recent history. Even better than the Team with
Arnett [2015] Valley (Lucasville, OH) 28, [2013] Valley (Lucasville, OH) 24
and better than the team with
Yates and Keller [2015] Valley (Lucasville, OH) 31, [2011] Valley (Lucasville, OH) 27

Like I said before the season started. This very well be the best team Valley has ever put on a Football Field. We will see. There are plenty of tests left to pass

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

Jolly P(irate) wrote:I am so impressed with the way Valley has played thus far. I can't imagine them losing a game before week 9. They are the toughest competition Burg will face this year. I just hope Burg can do something to slow down this world beating Valley program. After the Raceland game I knew they were the real deal. Probably State champs. Wish I could see them play Ironton. Bet they would put a running clock on them :08 in to the second half. What are we gonna do?
You must be so threaten by Valley every other post you are talking about week 9 how Burg is going to this and that to Valley even though this is a East @ Valley thread never mind that Burg is going to get it handed to them tonight.... :mrgreen:

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Here4Fun wrote:
Jolly P(irate) wrote:I am so impressed with the way Valley has played thus far. I can't imagine them losing a game before week 9. They are the toughest competition Burg will face this year. I just hope Burg can do something to slow down this world beating Valley program. After the Raceland game I knew they were the real deal. Probably State champs. Wish I could see them play Ironton. Bet they would put a running clock on them :08 in to the second half. What are we gonna do?
You must be so threaten by Valley every other post you are talking about week 9 how Burg is going to this and that to Valley even though this is a East @ Valley thread never mind that Burg is going to get it handed to them tonight.... :mrgreen:
You hope. Just keep your mind set on East. They are gonna bring it to Lucasville tonight.

pmow3
Varsity

Post by pmow3 »

Jolly P(irate) wrote:
Here4Fun wrote:
You hope. Just keep your mind set on East. They are gonna bring it to Lucasville tonight.

Jolly Bringing The Heat!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

Jolly P(irate) wrote:
Here4Fun wrote:
Is that you best ... :roll: Have fun in Jackson tonight... :lol: :lol: :lol:

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

HEATSEEKER!!! :lol: :lol:

Senatorz10
Freshman Team

Post by Senatorz10 »

chicken_coop wrote:HEATSEEKER!!! :lol: :lol:

Jolly Pirate riling up the peeps :lol:
I would expect nothing less :lol:

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

About to kick it off....as expected, #55 Spradlin, and #24 Romanello are in street clothes.

Senatorz10
Freshman Team

Post by Senatorz10 »

chicken_coop wrote:About to kick it off....as expected, #55 Spradlin, and #24 Romanello are in street clothes.
I Hope they get back to 100% quickly.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Valley dominating...

35-0 in 2nd....running clock

Valley has found a kicker...hes put multiple kickoffs in the endzone.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Valley 49
East 7

Valley has taken all starters out of the game....running clock.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Here4Fun wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

FINAL

Valley 55
EAST 15

Indians with a solid performance. Keep playing well, get the injured kids back and get to full strength.

lineman7
All Conference

Post by lineman7 »

Some thoughts from this game:

1. East hasn't played anyone with Valley's speed this season, speed created a lot of the turnovers
2. East hasn't played anyone as physical as Valley this season, they were manhandled up front even though they were significantly bigger
3. East is moving in the right direction by playing teams that are better than you... its the way to get better and improve
4. Valley won't be nearly as bad as everyone says next year, they have some players coming up for sure (22 had a long run and 33 had a long TD run and the JV middle linebacker absolutely blew up East's varsity RB twice in one series)
5. Valley's 85 on the JV ran down Akia Brown from East from about 10 yards behind... he can absolutely fly!

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

Yeah I don't think valley will be that bad next year they will have a good oline too it will all depend on the qb play

pmow3
Varsity

Post by pmow3 »

Don't worry about next year. Expectations will be low and the coaches will work with these classes coming up.
But instead, just enjoy the run this current group is on!! I'm excited for this bunch the next half of this season and beyond.
I've read so many stupid posts between Wheelersburg and Valley that it's comical.
I think they should all just drop their drawers and get it over with. Honestly. Valley will come to play that night. Wheelersburg will too. I hope it's a great game. But I also hope both come out healthy and ready for a memorable run in the playoffs!!!
SOC trophies are nice. But these post seasons are so much fun. I'm gonna look forward to week 11 more than week 9. And enjoy this group we have. They deserve the attention.

Mailman
All Conference

Post by Mailman »

FalconFan wrote:East would beat Portsmouth this year.

No matter, Valley wins 28-7.
Hahahahahahaha

Senatorz10
Freshman Team

Post by Senatorz10 »

pmow3 wrote:Don't worry about next year. Expectations will be low and the coaches will work with these classes coming up.
But instead, just enjoy the run this current group is on!! I'm excited for this bunch the next half of this season and beyond.
I've read so many stupid posts between Wheelersburg and Valley that it's comical.
I think they should all just drop their drawers and get it over with. Honestly. Valley will come to play that night. Wheelersburg will too. I hope it's a great game. But I also hope both come out healthy and ready for a memorable run in the playoffs!!!
SOC trophies are nice. But these post seasons are so much fun. I'm gonna look forward to week 11 more than week 9. And enjoy this group we have. They deserve the attention.

Great post pmow! Couldnt agree more.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I do not think anyone really thought this one was going to be close. Valley showed once again that they are on a different level then most teams on their schedule.

Return to “Football”