Week 5 Logan @ Nelsonville York

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Week 5 Logan @ Nelsonville York

Post by Orange and Brown »

I don't find the "dysfunction" a bit funny....

We play a D2 Logan and 2 D3 schools (ATHENS, and VC and we are 3 kids from being D6 lol

I don't care who Logan schedules or doesn't schedule to be honest....

Heck, everyone in our league is bigger than us lol

Whodey
Freshman Team

Post by Whodey »

Paladin wrote:No need to respond. Stupid shows.
Yes stupid does show (not to mention hypocrisy) when you do same thing that you have literally spent 100's of posts railing about this very thing...then refuse to admit what are simple facts. So yes stupid does show and you have been shown.

Back to the game. Don't count TVC Ohio out of this one. Logan got lucky with some homer calls in the Meigs match-up when the Meigs quarterback was clocking the ball and it was ruled a fumble and several other questionable calls. So Logan squeaking by TVC Meigs sounds like a gift...I doubt those Glouster refs will give them any gifts this week and NY may indeed pull off the win.

Rooting for the TVC Ohio in this one...

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

"yawn"

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

So the other two times he was "clocking" the football and fumbled was that a homer call too? The fact that their coach used up all their timeouts and they couldn't stop the clock the officials fault as well in that situation?? Gimme a break buddy

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Man, this thread is heating up pretty good, and it's only Monday. Love it though. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

Paladin wrote:"yawn"
Dodge it fat boy, just like your Chiefs dodged Lancaster. Funny how they got Loudenville off the schedule too. Poor Chiefs just couldn't beat the little D6 team. Hey, you spilled some strawberry quick on your shirt when you yawned. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Orange and Brown wrote:I don't find the "dysfunction" a bit funny....

You sure seem to have no problem finding SEOAL dysfunction "a bit funny."

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

For the record Loudonville was a filler and they're off the schedule bc neither school wanted to drive two hours to play each other

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

Logan grad wrote:For the record Loudonville was a filler and they're off the schedule bc neither school wanted to drive two hours to play each other
No offense Logan Grad cause I agree with you a lot of times but it seems funny when Logan drops a team it's "mutual," or "a filler," or "schedules didn't work out..." And when they schedule a team 5 divisions smaller it's all okay. But all other teams in SEO are "running from competition" if they do the same. Only in the fantasy land that some Logan fans live in. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Loudonville and Shadyside were both fillers and Dublin Jerome and probably Watterson will be added for next year. Nobody understood the Loudonville game but they did have a history of playoff apperances as does Shadyside so yes I get theyre a smaller school but when you're looking to fill 2 open dates you have to do what you have to do. I hate arguing the schedule theory but it really is what it is. If you have an open date and youre out of options you do what you have to do, but Logan is scheduling bigger schools. That being said, most people act as if Logan is St Ignatius playing Amanda CC and I think we need a little perspective here when It comes to scheduling.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

LoganLocos wrote:
Their is a big difference between 2 coaches fist fighting in front of the kids at halftime and having to have kids break them up and a league that can't stay together......

Kids should feel safe at school. Whether they are in Math class or the locker room.

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

Logan grad wrote:Loudonville and Shadyside were both fillers and Dublin Jerome and probably Watterson will be added for next year. Nobody understood the Loudonville game but they did have a history of playoff apperances as does Shadyside so yes I get theyre a smaller school but when you're looking to fill 2 open dates you have to do what you have to do. I hate arguing the schedule theory but it really is what it is. If you have an open date and youre out of options you do what you have to do, but Logan is scheduling bigger schools. That being said, most people act as if Logan is St Ignatius playing Amanda CC and I think we need a little perspective here when It comes to scheduling.
Problem is some from Logan don't give any other school in the area any leeway on scheduling. So that is why they are getting hammered about the schedule now.

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

i undertand

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Orange and Brown wrote:
LoganLocos wrote:
Their is a big difference between 2 coaches fist fighting in front of the kids at halftime and having to have kids break them up and a league that can't stay together......

Kids should feel safe at school. Whether they are in Math class or the locker room.

Coaches Fighting in front of the team outstanding adult examples! Poor comparison!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Paladin wrote:No need to respond. Stupid shows.
The grouned Duck/chuck is a Wilbur ....just runs their mouth...All the names they call people on here is him looking in the mirror. If it helps them get through the day..it is okay :aaaaa8 .....YES

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Ground Buck wrote:
Logan grad wrote:Loudonville and Shadyside were both fillers and Dublin Jerome and probably Watterson will be added for next year. Nobody understood the Loudonville game but they did have a history of playoff apperances as does Shadyside so yes I get theyre a smaller school but when you're looking to fill 2 open dates you have to do what you have to do. I hate arguing the schedule theory but it really is what it is. If you have an open date and youre out of options you do what you have to do, but Logan is scheduling bigger schools. That being said, most people act as if Logan is St Ignatius playing Amanda CC and I think we need a little perspective here when It comes to scheduling.
Problem is some from Logan don't give any other school in the area any leeway on scheduling. So that is why they are getting hammered about the schedule now.
The problem is the grounded duck/chuck

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Back to the game...

I nothing but confidence that coach Dean will rally the team and get them ready for Friday night.
I don't expect an NY victory but I know the Buckeyes will fight for 4 quarters with all they have!

86LancerLover
Freshman Team

Post by 86LancerLover »

Orange and Brown wrote:Back to the game...

I nothing but confidence that coach Dean will rally the team and get them ready for Friday night.
I don't expect an NY victory but I know the Buckeyes will fight for 4 quarters with all they have!
Don't you mean Coach Boston?

Nybucks70-80
Varsity

Post by Nybucks70-80 »

TheBarlowBandit wrote:Don't you mean Coach Boston?
Coach Dean!

86LancerLover
Freshman Team

Post by 86LancerLover »

nybucks70-80 wrote:
TheBarlowBandit wrote:Don't you mean Coach Boston?
Coach Dean!

Want to fill us in? Takes awhile for some news to travel to Washington County

Return to “Football”