Week 5 Logan @ Nelsonville York

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Re: Week 5 Logan @ Nelsonville York

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

Of course the Buckeyes have their hands full this week. That is an understatement. But with the kids motivated I know they will play hard once again. Let's get the heart back on the sidelines though cause we know the kids will play their hearts out for him. They have shown their support for him already. Hopefully he will be back next season if not this year. Either way GO BUCKS!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Ground Buck wrote:
dazed&confused wrote:Don't engage the troll.
I engage to cause you outrage. And it works. :mrgreen:

Logan RAN from competition. :mrgreen:

Wonder what Athens, Wellston, Meigs and Nelsonville did ...now that they are not in the SEOAL why did they leave.....Looking back at their W/L record when hey left sort of answers that....rounded duck

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

noreply66 wrote:
Ground Buck wrote:
dazed&confused wrote:Don't engage the troll.
I engage to cause you outrage. And it works. :mrgreen:

Logan RAN from competition. :mrgreen:

Wonder what Athens, Wellston, Meigs and Nelsonville did ...now that they are not in the SEOAL why did they leave.....Looking back at their W/L record when hey left sort of answers that....rounded duck
travel times and gas$$$ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Logan for some reason is playing Athens in 2015. 2010-2014 Athens teams must not have been good enough to play Logan lol

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

RAIDER6309 wrote:Logan for some reason is playing Athens in 2015. 2010-2014 Athens teams must not have been good enough to play Logan lol
luck of the draw.....

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

RAIDER6309 wrote:Logan for some reason is playing Athens in 2015. 2010-2014 Athens teams must not have been good enough to play Logan lol

Wilbur

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Let's get back on the game! I look for the nutboys to come out really fired up and take it to the Chiefs in the 1st half! Emotions will run out and the Chiefs will pull away in the 2nd half.

oldschool
Freshman Team

Post by oldschool »

I actually think the monster has a chance in this one. I think the new coach will open up the offensive play book. We will find out real quick if all the QB camps have helped out. I can see Edwards slinging it all over the field.

FEAR THE THREE!!!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

TheLot wrote:I actually think the monster has a chance in this one. I think the new coach will open up the offensive play book. We will find out real quick if all the QB camps have helped out. I can see Edwards slinging it all over the field.

FEAR THE THREE!!!
The two games I have watched, line blocking schemes or execution up front needs to be top priority. Edwards can try and sling it around, Mount can try to run, Andrews can try and slam it up the middle - but if they don't have time to throw - or holes to run through - none of it will matter.

I hope they get it figured out - I'd like nothing more than to see the Bucks knock off the Chiefs!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

93Bulldog wrote:
TheLot wrote:I actually think the monster has a chance in this one. I think the new coach will open up the offensive play book. We will find out real quick if all the QB camps have helped out. I can see Edwards slinging it all over the field.

FEAR THE THREE!!!
The two games I have watched, line blocking schemes or execution up front needs to be top priority. Edwards can try and sling it around, Mount can try to run, Andrews can try and slam it up the middle - but if they don't have time to throw - or holes to run through - none of it will matter.

I hope they get it figured out - I'd like nothing more than to see the Bucks knock off the Chiefs!
Hopefully the line has a good night. They work hard but they are still coming together as a unit.

doubleplay643
S

Post by doubleplay643 »

Have to admit beating your next door neighbor rivals Logan after the week NY has had would be a heckava story and a great way to get on track and right the ship, but the Chiefs I think are just to big and deep.

Would not surprise me one bit for NY to hang around in this one for a while but at end of day Logan just to much I think. But if NY can keep it close into the 4th quarter at home it could be one of those games where emotions and the underdog trump the "big dog" just never know.

anderson2012
JV Team

Post by anderson2012 »

Hadn't thought of it until now, but NY probably wishes they had BU on the schedule this year instead of Liberty Center. Rockets could win 5-6 games.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

If it comes down to which team is more physical, Look for the Chiefs to prevail!

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

at least NY has a excuse now for the beating they will receive Friday night

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I'm afraid this one gets ugly. the buckeyes are going through internal strife right now with their staff. and this will divide the team/community. keep the children in the forefront of what is right for them. I got a vanload of friends from both communities and follow both programs. the buckeyes are reeling and the chiefs are tearing it up and playing some powerful logan football again. -----------I sees the purple people eaters win this one fairly easy over a very gutsy buckeye squad.

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

DILLIGAF wrote:at least NY has a excuse now for the beating they will receive Friday night
And to think they beat your wee cats. How bad would Logan beat the wee cats if you weren't afraid to schedule them? :mrgreen:

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

How many wins does Nelsonville have in the playoffs since 2001? I keep forgetting because all I can think of is goose eggs. Good luck having a winning record this year.

oldschool
Freshman Team

Post by oldschool »

Ground Buck wrote:
DILLIGAF wrote:at least NY has a excuse now for the beating they will receive Friday night
And to think they beat your wee cats. How bad would Logan beat the wee cats if you weren't afraid to schedule them? :mrgreen:
I truly think you are a wee cat fan and you are just trying to get a rise from people. See ya at the Sty tomorrow.

bigblue allday
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue allday »

TheLot wrote:
Ground Buck wrote:
I truly think you are a wee cat fan and you are just trying to get a rise from people. See ya at the Sty tomorrow.
I think you are right. He is on other threads talking about Trimble too. He talked about it being our superbowl before that game was even played but in reality it must have been his superbowl

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

TheLot wrote:
Ground Buck wrote:
Call me whatever you want coach. But don't be mad that I found out who you are. Your boys gave you away. :mrgreen: But seriously I wouldn't go there more than once every two years. It takes several showers to get the stank of that place off. You might want to come our way though. Much cleaner facility and a lot better competition. :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”