Re: Wk 5: Wheelersburg @ Jackson

Post by fbnut »

Oakie_Dokie wrote:No do it all the time, what were you thinkin 10 bucks? Lol
If that's true you have more money than common sense

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

Burg1 wrote:Will be a close game IMO. Burg first-team defense has given up 6 points this year in 4 games, average of 1.5 points per game. Burg Total defense has given up 6/8/0/7= 21 points/average of 5.25 points per game.

Burg offense has scored 14/42/42/42= 140 points/average of 35 points per game. Yes, everybody knows that Burg has played weaker teams. Jackson has played stronger teams and have a perfect record.

Two teams with perfect 4-0 records. Burg will be ready as they were dominated last year. Two great football programs going at it tonight. Game of the week in Southern Ohio.

GO BURG!
Look at the competition though. It is Horrible. Not a very good way to analyze a team yet. None of the teams on Burg schedule has beaten anyone except for Portsmouth. Tonight we will know if the Pirates are for real or if it has all been smoke an mirrors to this point. I for one hope Burg is for real because it make the whole conference better. Good Luck Burg. Make the SOC II proud.

Oakie_Dokie
Waterboy

Post by Oakie_Dokie »

Good luck to both teams tonight, hope for a injury free game!

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

nutronron2012 wrote:
Burg1 wrote:Will be a close game IMO. Burg first-team defense has given up 6 points this year in 4 games, average of 1.5 points per game. Burg Total defense has given up 6/8/0/7= 21 points/average of 5.25 points per game.

Burg offense has scored 14/42/42/42= 140 points/average of 35 points per game. Yes, everybody knows that Burg has played weaker teams. Jackson has played stronger teams and have a perfect record.

Two teams with perfect 4-0 records. Burg will be ready as they were dominated last year. Two great football programs going at it tonight. Game of the week in Southern Ohio.

GO BURG!
Look at the competition though. It is Horrible. Not a very good way to analyze a team yet. None of the teams on Burg schedule has beaten anyone except for Portsmouth. Tonight we will know if the Pirates are for real or if it has all been smoke an mirrors to this point. I for one hope Burg is for real because it make the whole conference better. Good Luck Burg. Make the SOC II proud.
Smoke and mirrors? :lol: You are comical. No matter the outcome Burg is the best team in SOCII.

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

Jolly P(irate) wrote:
nutronron2012 wrote:

GO BURG!
Smoke and mirrors? :lol: You are comical. No matter the outcome Burg is the best team in SOCII.
I am not trying to poke at Burg or hit a nerve. I am just stating the facts. Everyone has hung 40+ on NCH and Fairland has put up more points on Wheelersburg than anyone, but it means nothing right now. Burg may be the best in the SOC (a big maybe) just opinion right now. Time will tell and the cream will rise to the top :122245

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Lol burg getting spanked by jackson last year only made us better! This game will tell nothing.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

BurgGrad_06 wrote:Lol burg getting spanked by jackson last year only made us better! This game will tell nothing.
Amen. Preach it.

Oakie_Dokie
Waterboy

Post by Oakie_Dokie »

:122246 Maybe you will move up from a spanking to a Beating! lol :122246

burg1
Riding the Bench

Post by burg1 »

I am not trying to poke at Burg or hit a nerve. I am just stating the facts. Everyone has hung 40+ on NCH and Fairland has put up more points on Wheelersburg than anyone, but it means nothing right now. Burg may be the best in the SOC (a big maybe) just opinion right now. Time will tell and the cream will rise to the top :122245[/quote]

Let's look at your points. You say....Everyone that has played NCH has scored 40+ on them. You are correct. The 4 teams that NCH has played thus far have a 14-2 record.

You say...Fairland has put up more points on Wheelersburg than anyone. Fairland put 8 up points. The 8 points were scored in the LAST MINUTE of the game with their first string offense in against Burg 2nd/3rd string defense.

Tonight will be hard fought!

GO BURG!!!

siderman57
Freshman Team

Post by siderman57 »

nutronron2012 wrote:

GO BURG!
You can bank on the Pirates being for Real... This game is Not a very good way to analyze this Pirated Team Yet.. Just like last year!!!!! Lost 27 to 0 and owned the SOC....This BURG Team will win SOC Yet again.....

IRONMENFAN
Freshman Team

Post by IRONMENFAN »

Go IRONMEN!

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

I WOULKD Takt that bet but cant afford it due to paying to park

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Oakie_Dokie wrote::122246 Maybe you will move up from a spanking to a Beating! lol :122246
That's what burg gave jackson in 2012 and 2013! Lol Jackson isn't that good.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

ROY MUNSUN wrote:I WOULKD Takt that bet but cant afford it due to paying to park
Hands down funniest post on here!! Well played sir!

Ironmen44
JV Team

Post by Ironmen44 »

BurgGrad_06 looking back at last year's game, you definitely ate the most crow of all Burg fans. Obviously you have not learned your lesson. HaHaHaHa

tigerpower89
Freshman Team

Post by tigerpower89 »

This should be a great game but I say Jackson wins 28-21

lineman7
All Conference

Post by lineman7 »

Is this on radio? Streamed?

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Keep up the good work boys.

knowledge
All Conference

Post by knowledge »

My phone is in the other room charging, the the odds are 1 to 1 that I have at least 25 plus text from Mad Dogg about the burg updates.... lol, shout out to ya dogg! Best of luck to the Pirates this evening.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Pour it on Pirates. What little I have listen to this game. The Pirates are dominating. Lol. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Football”