Porstmouth West @ Raceland Ky

dreamweaver
Varsity

Re: Porstmouth West @ Raceland Ky

Post by dreamweaver »

Clearly noles and Windy are deranged! You have no idea what you are talking about. i don't even know why I bother. Maybe next year we will win state! Especially with Windy's kid out there!

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

dreamweaver wrote:Clearly noles and Windy are deranged! You have no idea what you are talking about. i don't even know why I bother. Maybe next year we will win state! Especially with Windy's kid out there!
No. No kid out there. Not next year either.

I'm not sure why you bother either.
I thought you were done posting yesterday?

black76
JV Team

Post by black76 »

No disrespect but it seems to me like West fans have come up with a lot of excuses for this year. I hope West comes through and wins as many more games as possible. For the record I like your new head coach and I really liked your prior one. The way to end the bickering is show respect to your past and the present will take care of itself. Trying to compare isn't getting ️you fans anywhere and U am sure your players both past and present don't appreciate it.

Done with my lecture.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

West keeps this one interesting.

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

black76 wrote:No disrespect but it seems to me like West fans have come up with a lot of excuses for this year. I hope West comes through and wins as many more games as possible. For the record I like your new head coach and I really liked your prior one. The way to end the bickering is show respect to your past and the present will take care of itself. Trying to compare isn't getting ️you fans anywhere and U am sure your players both past and present don't appreciate it.

Done with my lecture.
Agree on moving forward.
But it will never happen.

Westsider1993
JV Team

Post by Westsider1993 »

No excuses here...moved on along time ago. We're not all mouth breathers.

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

bEEP BEEPER THERE GOES A RAM VICTORY WIT DA RUNNING CLOCK

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Westsider1993 wrote:No excuses here...moved on along time ago. We're not all mouth breathers.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

The Oaf wrote:
Westsider1993 wrote:No excuses here...moved on along time ago. We're not all mouth breathers.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bout time you show your face Oaf. :lol: The forums are a much better place now.

Westsider1993
JV Team

Post by Westsider1993 »

Anyone have any last minute thoughts? Something about this game. Maybe it's not going to go down as everyone expects? Maybe it's just the bad moon risin......

Buckeye24
Varsity

Post by Buckeye24 »

West is looking good so far. Tied up 7-7 with 3 minutes left in the first.

Buckeye24
Varsity

Post by Buckeye24 »

West had a 14-13 lead but Raceland scored twice in the final minute of the first half. 28-14 Raceland at halftime.

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Great effort West. Much improved.
Lots of youthful mistakes on kick return and not staying home on flea flickers hurt bad. But those can be corrected.

pmow3
Varsity

Post by pmow3 »

Impressive effort by West tonight. I saw the Valley Raceland game and felt like Raceland was a solid team. So to see a young West team stay right there with them is a sure sign they will get things worked out!!

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

I for one was not impressed with Raceland team. I think West will have a tuff time the rest of the season but they did play better than last week. A young team will make mistakes but the SOC is very good again this year and I am afraid they will expose the youthful West team.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Unread postby Westfan » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:59 am

Good posts Noles.

It's easy to whine when things aren't going well. Like the other poster said, no one likes losing. But negativity only makes it worse. This is high school football. You don't recruit. You have what you have.

trust me when I tell you I ain't trying to start anything. just glancing over some topics and saw this. this is very true. but I found it strange how much this gets said of ironton recruiting. when in fact open enrollment is in ALL 88 counties in the state. and neighboring players from districts do this in every school. but yet ironton is always singled out.nothing more , nothing less. just making a point.YTB

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:Re: Porstmouth West @ Raceland Ky

Unread postby Westfan » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:59 am

Good posts Noles.

It's easy to whine when things aren't going well. Like the other poster said, no one likes losing. But negativity only makes it worse. This is high school football. You don't recruit. You have what you have.

trust me when I tell you I ain't trying to start anything. just glancing over some topics and saw this. this is very true. but I found it strange how much this gets said of ironton recruiting. when in fact open enrollment is in ALL 88 counties in the state. and neighboring players from districts do this in every school. but yet ironton is always singled out.nothing more , nothing less. just making a point.YTB
I think a lot of the Ironton recruiting stuff has just stuck with them from the 70's into the 90's way before open enrollment.

dreamweaver
Varsity

Post by dreamweaver »

Yea man GREAT loss by us. :oops: Why does everyone say we are so young? We are way bigger than Raceland. We have more than a couple all state seniors. I have never heard so many excuses for us. We lost our QB but that happens, and our new sophmore QB is doing great.So much for this great senior class! Just dismiss them cause next year we will be great.? Makes many of us West Siders sick.

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

dreamweaver wrote:Yea man GREAT loss by us. :oops: Why does everyone say we are so young? We are way bigger than Raceland. We have more than a couple all state seniors. I have never heard so many excuses for us. We lost our QB but that happens, and our new sophmore QB is doing great.So much for this great senior class! Just dismiss them cause next year we will be great.? Makes many of us West Siders sick.
Great leadership from one of those Seniors at the end of the game. Way to put yourself before your team!!!!

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Was just wandering how many players did West have out tonight. The newspaper said close to 15 but that's coming from the pdt.

Return to “Football”