Week 6: (0-5) Fairland vs (1-4) Ironton

zebra77
Varsity

Re: Week 6: (0-5) Fairland vs (1-4) Ironton

Post by zebra77 »

Ole' Baits thoughts and eyes are askewed sometimes he forgot that the Trojans joined the same league, teehee.

knightruner
JV Team

Post by knightruner »

come on guys give Ole' Bait some slack here now. He's been hit in the head a few times.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

dragonsfan24 wrote:
You're Tiger Bait wrote:1ST GAME EVER FOR THE FIGHTING TIGERS AS AN OVC MEMBER PLAYING ANOTHER OVC MEMBER.
So the Portsmouth game was just imaginary and never happened?

Ironton 40
Fairland 12
my apologies. I have no idea what I was thinking and thank you. I'm still new to this ovc thingie. and completely forgot about the Trojans being ovc as well. my apologies and thank you for correcting me friend. I have been hit in the head a lot.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

thank you for forgiving posters. you cain't do nuthin wrong if you ain't doing anything--YTB.

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:thank you for forgiving posters. you cain't do nuthin wrong if you ain't doing anything--YTB.
Bait I think you have a little Yogi Berra in ya ,, that ain't all bad ;-)

zebra77
Varsity

Post by zebra77 »

This one is a sleeper, over very early in the 2nd quarter.

zebra77
Varsity

Post by zebra77 »

All is forgiven Bait, I just like pulling your leg.

DragonMom
Riding the Bench

Post by DragonMom »

Ironton wins by 45 and is 1 step closer to being the best in seo. haha in all honesty i give ironton alot of hell but its all in fun. Im a wellston fan and cannot talk much lol.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

wellston is actually doing better this year. but if you are giving the tigers heck for being a rocket. you must have been from the ole SEOAL days.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

what else could we expect after dominating teams here for decades and now we are on the mat.

biscut
Riding the Bench

Post by biscut »

Ironton by 35 +

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Go

buckeyes41
Riding the Bench

Post by buckeyes41 »

Ironton by as many as they want in this one!!!!!!!!!

Senatorz10
Freshman Team

Post by Senatorz10 »

D-5 wrote:
You're Tiger Bait wrote:thank you for forgiving posters. you cain't do nuthin wrong if you ain't doing anything--YTB.
Bait I think you have a little Yogi Berra in ya ,, that ain't all bad ;-)
Then you must be telling Bait when he comes to a fork in the road, take it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

SOMETHING LIKE THAT VALENTH--YOU MUST KNOW ME, LOL
we dug a big ole hole for ourselves here in fighting tiger land.but let me tell you a story bout a farmer that wanted to get rid of his mule cause it was too old.he tried to sell him for months. no takers, he were just too cantankerous, and would not mind.then he tried giving him away. many came by, nobody took him home. so he tried turnin him loose, he wouldn't leave. ole virgil was just one stubborn mule.so the farmer had this huge concrete culvert he'd been wantin to fill in. real deep like. so he covers the hole up with brush, and tricks ole virgil by settin a basket of carrots on the other side. hey hollers at ole virgil shakin a carrot, and ole virgil comes a trottin. he gets closer and starts to thinkin, then the farmer pulls out a big ole sugar cube. at done it virgil lunged forward and PUP --OWWWL he was done deep inside a culvert.the farmer fires up his ole john deere. and commences to fillin up the hole with manure. bucketload after bucketload. the hole was like 12 foot deep and he just kept scoopin er in. well what he didn't know was ole virgil wasn't ready to give up.

virgil was climbing up with every bucket load of manure. closer n closer he got to the top. till he could see at mean ole farmer trying to bury him alive with manure. till he finally hopped out covered in manure. the farmer, well he bout laid an egg. he was furious. he runs up to the mule and punches him. the mule shook manure all over him. went down to the farmers pond, and went swimming to get the manure off'n him. then walked off towards a neighbors farm never to be seen again.

the moral of the story is===sometimes you can get in a deep hole. sometimes it's crappy. but keep putting one hoof in front of the other, and keep climbing. purty soon you're out of the hole. it';ll be tough but just keep climbing. even when everybody else wants to bury you. next thing you know it you're out of the hole. the fighting tigers don't need to be thinking playoffs right now. they just need to concentrate on each step and do their part. one paw in front of the other. the only concern now is fairland. then onto next week. and the next, hopefully with a lil luck they can get into the playoff picture. who cares who you play if you get there. get there as a team and see what happens. remember one paw in front of the other, starting Friday night---YTB.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that one's on the house ya'll.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

GO FIGHTING TIGERS , BEAT THOSE DRAGONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sballchck
Freshman Team

Post by sballchck »

The Dragons are young, but they will come to the Tank to play hard, but can they play hard for 4 quarters?

Fairland led Portsmouth at the half, and Fairland was only down 7 at South Point at the half.

If the Dragons can stay in the game, and take advantage of second half turnovers, then there could be some frayed nerves under the roof in Ironton Friday Night. If the Fighting Tigers win the turnover differential then they will win the game.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

the tigers will get everybody's best effort even though they are struggling. everybody wants that feather in their cap. it took Russell, ky 30 years.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Tigers by 28.

Any more info on the recovery of #22?

Return to “Football”