Minford@Portsmouth West

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Re: Minford@Portsmouth West

Post by BigBlueNation »

Bleeding Red wrote:Minford seems to be playing well right now. Defensively they are going to make it very hard for West to maintain long drives. I can see West hitting a big play or two, but Minford's defense is going to be hard for West to run against.

Turnovers killed what should have been a big win over a very good Ready team. Hopefully they pick each other back up and come out playing with a chip on their shoulder in SOC play.

Limit the turnovers against this injury depleted West squad and they will roll by 3 TDs.
Glad to see your post Bleeding Red. Don't think I've seen one from you for awhile.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

luvbigcats wrote:
Bleeding Red wrote:Minford seems to be playing well right now. Defensively they are going to make it very hard for West to maintain long drives. I can see West hitting a big play or two, but Minford's defense is going to be hard for West to run against.

Turnovers killed what should have been a big win over a very good Ready team. Hopefully they pick each other back up and come out playing with a chip on their shoulder in SOC play.

Limit the turnovers against this injury depleted West squad and they will roll by 3 TDs.
Glad to see your post Bleeding Red. Don't think I've seen one from you for awhile.

Glad to be back. I have frequented the board on and off but not much posting. I started getting too worked up over some of the people on here that it took the fun out of it. Seems like with the exit of one person in particular, and his 12 usernames, it has cleaned up nicely. Hopefully it stays that way.

Sider still on here? Where oh where is the Oaf hiding these days?

trojanbacker97
Riding the Bench

Post by trojanbacker97 »

I haven't seen West since week two but I watched Minford against Ready if West hasn't improved alot this game will be one sided in Minford's favor.

dreamweaver
Varsity

Post by dreamweaver »

Other than are Qb I think everyone is healthy. Go Siders!

Westsider1993
JV Team

Post by Westsider1993 »

Our QB is healthy......

dreamweaver
Varsity

Post by dreamweaver »

:roll: so dang smart! We are good to go!

Westsider1993
JV Team

Post by Westsider1993 »

dreamweaver wrote::roll: so dang smart! We are good to go!

What do you mean?

Piratefan2
Varsity

Post by Piratefan2 »

Landon Caudill will have a game to remember tonight when Minford goes in and SPANKS the siders! That kid is an absolute beast on the football field! I'm not for sure if any high school boy can tame him 1 on 1?

Minford -how ever many they want
West -in trouble

:aaaaa27 :aaaaa27 :aaaaa27 :aaaaa27 :aaaaa27

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

Vladimir wrote:
OSU 77 wrote:Yes I have heard West has some players out I also heard they had a player ejected last week

From the Westside, who is all out, and who got ejected?
Swords was ejected with 9 seconds left in the game so now he is out this week!!!

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

^ Guess it didn't matter much, Congrats on your win.

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

PirateFan2 wrote:Landon Caudill will have a game to remember tonight when Minford goes in and SPANKS the siders! That kid is an absolute beast on the football field! I'm not for sure if any high school boy can tame him 1 on 1?

Minford -how ever many they want
West -in trouble

:aaaaa27 :aaaaa27 :aaaaa27 :aaaaa27 :aaaaa27
What a prognosticator :lol:
Way to go West! We're not dead yet.

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

Congrats West. Nice win. We will see you next week

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

Congrats to West...I can't for the life of me figure out this Falcon's team...Something is amiss in Muletown...

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:Congrats to West...I can't for the life of me figure out this Falcon's team...Something is amiss in Muletown...
I can't figure where these expectations come from every year. They're big, slow, and not very skilled.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

^ It's simply not taking care of the football. Turnover the opening kickoff and giving the ball up on the 25 yard line, and 2 fumbles and 1 INT in the 1st half to an overthrown ball to a wide open WR in the middle of the field. Just putting the defense in bad situations and they can only be expected bail out the offense so much.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

As I mentioned in a previous post, for some reason West always seems to play Minford tough, especially when they are the underdog.

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

Great game, both teams played their hearts out and its a game they'll remember forever. It was a thrill to watch didn't matter who won or lost.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Bleeding Red wrote:
luvbigcats wrote:

Glad to be back. I have frequented the board on and off but not much posting. I started getting too worked up over some of the people on here that it took the fun out of it. Seems like with the exit of one person in particular, and his 12 usernames, it has cleaned up nicely. Hopefully it stays that way.

Sider still on here? Where oh where is the Oaf hiding these days?
I'm here brother. Congrats to both teams on a great HS football game!

spchapman19
Waterboy

Post by spchapman19 »

congrats to the west senators on a very hard fought win tonight also congrats to the Falcons every player on that field tonight played there hearts out and showed us all why the SOC is so fun to watch every season

big_fella
Freshman Team

Post by big_fella »

Westfan wrote:
FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:Congrats to West...I can't for the life of me figure out this Falcon's team...Something is amiss in Muletown...
I can't figure where these expectations come from every year. They're big, slow, and not very skilled.
There's wasn't really any expectations for this minford besides to go play with everything they have everyweek which they do. on offense yes we are kinda slow but on defense how can you say that? #52 and #62 probably they best defense lineman and linebacker in the conference was everywhere no one out ran them or anyone on our defense for that matter but I will say good about wests kicker it was impressive him making those kicks in those conditions. On offense it's hard to run anything when you only have 2 kids willing to block it's time for some of the boys to have a gut check and realize if they won't to play and win or not.

Return to “Football”