Logan 5-0 at Shadyside 1-4

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Logan 5-0 at Shadyside 1-4

Post by noreply66 »

Dandy Don wrote:Logan has given up almost 140 points to teams that have an overall record of 12-13.

If little ole D7 Shadyside with 400 boys less than D2 Logan can play defense, this may be an upset alert game.

Never know.
Shadyside might be a D7 school but with them down this year they could still be the Rocketts. A SEOAL school that left for a smaller league and still can't win. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Agree Noreply. If Shady hangs a bit with the Chiefs Friday evening, they could beat most teams around these parts.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

BIGHITSINC wrote:What do the Chiefs have in common with a Chicken?
#1 They both wear FEATHERS.

#2 After a slaughter it's cut & run. ie LANCASTER.

#3 They run from all things that are bigger than them.

#4 They like to peck on the littles.

BAWK BWWAAAAACK
FEAR THE BAWK

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

The Chiefs will not have a problem with the long bus ride and we have played away from the swamp b-4, The only adjustment the Chiefs will have to make is to the grass field and hopefully we have been practicing on grass all week. I still look for a close game since Shadyside will throw everything at the Chiefs! I look for a close game with the Chiefs coming away with a 10 point victory!

anderson2012
JV Team

Post by anderson2012 »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote:DIV 2 FOR DIV 7 SHOULD'NT BE A MATCH..
Division 7 schools have beaten Division 2 schools before, you realize this?

lhsfan97
Freshman Team

Post by lhsfan97 »

Nice to see Logan can start the season 5-0 when they drop Lancaster from their schedule

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

lhsfan97 wrote:Nice to see Logan can start the season 5-0 when they drop Lancaster from their schedule
Same can be said about Lancaster!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

WOW :lol: the grounded duck knows how to use smiles now....wonder who taught him....probably his twin handy dawn :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

noreply66 wrote:WOW :lol: the grounded duck knows how to use smiles now....wonder who taught him....probably his twin handy dawn :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8
Yes Donnie showed me another way to get under your skin. It doesn't take much though. :aaaaa8

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Enough of this BS I will contact the mods ASAP! What concern's me with the Shadyside game is the field conditions and oh How much is Shadyside paying Logan to travel! I also believe this will not be a cakewalk! Play sound defense and limit the mistakes and the Chiefs will win by 17-21 points

DragonMom
Riding the Bench

Post by DragonMom »

chickens also eat their own poop lol Yes i realize d7 have beatin d2's and so on but really this kind of games should never be made. If logan loses this game they should quit playing simple.

OICU812
Varsity

Post by OICU812 »

Just love how when a Logan thread is started to talk about the upcoming game, which is what people want to do...a couple dbags gets on here and just rip em all the time. This thread was made to talk about the game!

anderson2012
JV Team

Post by anderson2012 »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote:chickens also eat their own poop lol Yes i realize d7 have beatin d2's and so on but really this kind of games should never be made. If logan loses this game they should quit playing simple.
Mad props to both sides for getting this game played. That's all I have to say.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

I look for a win by 21 or more. Its simple -- Shady does not have the skill people they used to have, they have no depth, they are not as big as Logan, and may well have trouble with Logan's speed. As I said, I expect Logan to run it down their throats, throw sparingly and look to keep it simple. The one thing many on the river have problems with is POWER. The final stats should tell it all.

Bighitsinc
Varsity

Post by Bighitsinc »

LHS 72 wrote:Enough of this BS I will contact the mods ASAP! What concern's me with the Shadyside game is the field conditions and oh How much is Shadyside paying Logan to travel! I also believe this will not be a cakewalk! Play sound defense and limit the mistakes and the Chiefs will win by 17-21 points
I never saw you threaten to contact the mods about "weak league ", "minor league ", "they cut and run" comments.
You probably sat back and chuckled a bit . Now that some are poking back you want to cry fowl.
I say if you live in a glass house throw all the stones you want.

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

Chieftain2009 wrote:Just love how when a Logan thread is started to talk about the upcoming game, which is what people want to do...a couple dbags gets on here and just rip em all the time. This thread was made to talk about the game!
I just love how many of the Logan posters praise Paladin when he rips other teams in SEO apart and makes fun of them. Then when anyone does that to Logan they cry about it and some even threaten to contact the moderators. Stop being biased and rip your old buddy Paladin when he makes a mockery of a thread and then maybe people will stop ripping Logan. Until you do it wont stop. Just some friendly advice.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Looks to be good weather wise for this one. Forecast now calling for mostly cloudy skies and in the upper 50's. The moisture from Hurricane Joaquin is not supposed to get into the Ohio area until Sat/Sun. Don't know much about Shadyside's field but no significant rain is in the forecast for Friday.

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Trenchfoot wrote:Looks to be good weather wise for this one. Forecast now calling for mostly cloudy skies and in the upper 50's. The moisture from Hurricane Joaquin is not supposed to get into the Ohio area until Sat/Sun. Don't know much about Shadyside's field but no significant rain is in the forecast for Friday.
Grass field condition unknown!

GhostOfHomer
Freshman Team

Post by GhostOfHomer »

Logan needs to make sure it's not a close game in the 4th, because OVAC officials will screw over the team from out of the area in a close game. Especially in Shadyside.

oldschool
Freshman Team

Post by oldschool »

LHS 72 wrote:Enough of this BS I will contact the mods ASAP! What concern's me with the Shadyside game is the field conditions and oh How much is Shadyside paying Logan to travel! I also believe this will not be a cakewalk! Play sound defense and limit the mistakes and the Chiefs will win by 17-21 points
Quit being a little cry baby.

Return to “Football”