Logan gets turned away from MSL again. Now what!?

domain master
Freshman Team

Re: Logan gets turned away from MSL again. Now what!?

Post by domain master »

Great post Cheif, he is a joke and an embarrassment to Logan and SE. He brings nothing but hate and negativity of kids and programs to this site. He makes Logan look bad, yet some mental midgets continue to support him.

Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

noreply66 wrote:I really do not support Paladin.....but if someone puts Logan down in the same topic they are putting Paladin down.... I will respond. Some people get on here and run their mouth against Logan and think you shouldn't come back at them. Most of the time I will not say anything until Logan is put down. You can look that up. If I say something to someone about what they say about Paladin it is probably because they have said something about Logan at one time.
I have never seen you respond to Paladin when he puts Logan down. When he says "SEO football is weak" he is including Logan since we are in SEO.

OICU812
Varsity

Post by OICU812 »

I have never supported Paladin. The post that you originally replied to "Chief Kdogg" was me trying to remind the other guy to be the bigger man and not stoop down to Paladin's level. Just saying, who wants this whole thread turning into people saying directly to each other "jackass" or "you have nothing positive going on in your life." The thread is to talk about football and the kids.

Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

Chieftain2009 wrote:I have never supported Paladin. The post that you originally replied to "Chief Kdogg" was me trying to remind the other guy to be the bigger man and not stoop down to Paladin's level. Just saying, who wants this whole thread turning into people saying directly to each other "jackass" or "you have nothing positive going on in your life." The thread is to talk about football and the kids.
But just like the other poster, I never see you post those questions or concerns to Paladin. Only to those that respond to Paladin. So it gives the appearance that you support him.

anderson2012
JV Team

Post by anderson2012 »

Oh look, another thread on SEOPreps that somehow manages to get dramatically off-topic.

OICU812
Varsity

Post by OICU812 »

Chief Kdogg wrote:
Chieftain2009 wrote:I have never supported Paladin. The post that you originally replied to "Chief Kdogg" was me trying to remind the other guy to be the bigger man and not stoop down to Paladin's level. Just saying, who wants this whole thread turning into people saying directly to each other "jackass" or "you have nothing positive going on in your life." The thread is to talk about football and the kids.
But just like the other poster, I never see you post those questions or concerns to Paladin. Only to those that respond to Paladin. So it gives the appearance that you support him.
It would be pointless for me to try to convince Paladin to do that, simply because he won't do it. This is your "opinion" but I figured why not try to get someone else to be the bigger man, I know that's a hard thing to ask for on here, but I don't think it's impossible.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I don't agree with everything someone says who I share a particular interest with. Just ask my wife. :122248 There are a few on every forum who I respect greatly. On Logan football topics, that would be Locos for one.

Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

Chieftain2009 wrote:
Chief Kdogg wrote:
It would be pointless for me to try to convince Paladin to do that, simply because he won't do it. This is your "opinion" but I figured why not try to get someone else to be the bigger man, I know that's a hard thing to ask for on here, but I don't think it's impossible.
Well at least you are willing to admit that Paladin is small minded, and not a "bigger man." So that's a start.

Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

formerfcfan wrote:Oh look, another thread on SEOPreps that somehow manages to get dramatically off-topic.
And you are adding to it, so I guess you think it is okay?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

149th reply in 9 days....we must be popular.

anderson2012
JV Team

Post by anderson2012 »

Chief Kdogg wrote:
formerfcfan wrote:Oh look, another thread on SEOPreps that somehow manages to get dramatically off-topic.
Uh, I'm not adding to it at all. The few posts I've made on this thread actually concern the topic at hand.

Carry on.
Last edited by anderson2012 on Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Paladin sleeps well at night, did I mention that ? For a site that has trashed Logan for years and years, I enjoy dishing out some some truth here. And , of course, expressing my outlook that SEO, for the most part , ducks competition and pays a heavy price for it. I do not trash Logan. Nice try.

As for who its directed at, I may express an evaluation that certain teams aren't very good ( their record reflects that or they aren't ranked or played an easy schedule to jack up a misleading record) but you won't hear me aim it at named , individual players. I reserve my comments for whom this site is intended -- SEO fans, most of whom are adults, with axes to grind and overblown with self importance with " their" teams. Many have no problem tearing down or ripping on Logan, the SEOAL or me.

So, pack a lunch, have at it. Remember , BOYS, its just a game.

Cheers ! 8)

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

noreply66 wrote:149th reply in 9 days....we must be popular.
Athens and Logan most hated teams on preps. If 2009 Logan vs 2009 Athens would have happened in week 11. That would have crashed the internet

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

You shouldn't have any problem finding a prom date!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

formerfcfan wrote:
Chief Kdogg wrote:
Uh, I'm not adding to it at all. The few posts I've made on this thread actually concern the topic at hand.

Carry on.
Like the one above you just made? Yea I see your point. That has a lot to do with the topic. :roll:

Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

Paladin wrote:Paladin sleeps well at night, did I mention that ? For a site that has trashed Logan for years and years, I enjoy dishing out some some truth here. And , of course, expressing my outlook that SEO, for the most part , ducks competition and pays a heavy price for it. I do not trash Logan. Nice try.

As for who its directed at, I may express an evaluation that certain teams aren't very good ( their record reflects that or they aren't ranked or played an easy schedule to jack up a misleading record) but you won't hear me aim it at named , individual players. I reserve my comments for whom this site is intended -- SEO fans, most of whom are adults, with axes to grind and overblown with self importance with " their" teams. Many have no problem tearing down or ripping on Logan, the SEOAL or me.

So, pack a lunch, have at it. Remember , BOYS, its just a game.

Cheers ! 8)
Pretty much every negative comment in your post above describes you. And you do trash Logan, cause what you accuse the other schools of is what Logan does. No crime in scheduling mostly SEO teams. Logan does it, Athens does etc... So, nice try back at you. I do wish you would find a different school to claim you support though, for the sake of Logan. Glad to see you sleep well.

anderson2012
JV Team

Post by anderson2012 »

Chief Kdogg wrote:
Like the one above you just made? Yea I see your point. That has a lot to do with the topic. :roll:
So, what do you think Logan should do regarding conferences? Stay in the SEOAL of three teams, begin courting other schools to join, or look to leave the SEOAL for a greener pasture?

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

dazed&confused wrote:I don't agree with everything someone says who I share a particular interest with. Just ask my wife. :122248 There are a few on every forum who I respect greatly. On Logan football topics, that would be Locos for one.
Thanks, dazed. Enjoy talking football with you as well. Hope your boy is enjoying a great season down in Albany. Big things happening down there, excited for the community and proud of the guys who used to wear purple who are doing their part.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

RAIDER6309 wrote:
Athens and Logan most hated teams on preps. If 2009 Logan vs 2009 Athens would have happened in week 11. That would have crashed the internet
You have no idea how bad I wanted that to happen at the time.

Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

formerfcfan wrote:
Chief Kdogg wrote:
So, what do you think Logan should do regarding conferences? Stay in the SEOAL of three teams, begin courting other schools to join, or look to leave the SEOAL for a greener pasture?
Thank you for heading your own complaint and getting back on topic. I hope Logan sits tight. Teams will eventually want to leave the conferences they are in now, and that will provide opportunities for the SEOAL to expand again.

Return to “Football”