Waterboy

Div.7 Region 25

Post by BlackStar »

Week 7. Time for a little play off talk

anderson2012
JV Team

Re: Div.7 Region 25

Post by anderson2012 »

Trimble, Caldwell, and Danville are locks to make it in, so that's three of the eight spots knocked out.

The winner of Harvest Prep/Fisher Cath in week 9 will likely finish in the top 8.

It remains to be seen what is going to happen with Bellaire St. John's. If they do forfeit four of their wins as speculated, they're obviously out. I don't think that is going to translate in the sole R25 team they play, Bridgeport, making it in however.

RvFan02
Waterboy

Post by RvFan02 »

Many have already given R25 to Danville, and others to Caldwell. I believe it is a three horse race with Caldwell, Trimble and Danville. Could always be a sleeper out there as well. Danville seems to be stout...not sure they have faced a defense like Caldwell would throw at them.

Caldwell seems to be getting things figured offensively after losing Lori. They seemed to struggle at Shadyside not having him, but bounced back nicely in games against Monroe Central and Waverly. Sounds like he will be back come playoff time, not sure if at full strength or not. I,for one, hope so as Caldwell leans on Clark way to much.

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Should Belpre beat Miller Friday and win their remaining games they should be in the top 4 or 5 and Miller should also be in the top 8 if they win their remaining games. Waterford could also get in by winning at least 3 of their remaining games depending on what happens with St Johns and Harvest Prep and Fisher Catholic. giving the TVC Hocking 4 playoff teams. Lets go TVC.

Jakefromstatefarm
Varsity

Post by Jakefromstatefarm »

Like mentioned, Caldwell, Trimble, and Danville are pretty much locks to host. If St. John's Central ends up forfeiting those victories, I could see Belpre grabbing the 4 spot. Winner of Harvest Prep/Fisher Catholic makes it in. I really haven't heard anything on Sciottoville.

Mailman
All Conference

Post by Mailman »

Really don't think anyone from SOC makes it in

BlackStar
Waterboy

Post by BlackStar »

Very well could be,Trimble 3, Miller 4 Belpre 5.Trimble beats Alex. Week 9 With their L2 divisor at 99 they could finish 1.Both Miller and Belpre L2 Divisor is 98.possible Miller could jump Trimble if they beat Belpre and Trimble loses to Alex.All 3 should be in and 2 of them host.Harvest Prep is the only other one I think is in.Portsmouth East,symmes valley,ND all play each other plus oak hill and FC will lose the last 2 games.So 6,7,8 problem in at 6-4

anderson2012
JV Team

Post by anderson2012 »

ttomcat 80 wrote:Very well could be,Trimble 3, Miller 4 Belpre 5.Trimble beats Alex. Week 9 With their L2 divisor at 99 they could finish 1.Both Miller and Belpre L2 Divisor is 98.possible Miller could jump Trimble if they beat Belpre and Trimble loses to Alex.All 3 should be in and 2 of them host.Harvest Prep is the only other one I think is in.Portsmouth East,symmes valley,ND all play each other plus oak hill and FC will lose the last 2 games.So 6,7,8 problem in at 6-4
Too early to tell between HP/FC.

Return to “Football”