Waverly at West

bookem13
JV Team

Waverly at West

Post by bookem13 »

Both teams really need this win. It sounds like West was respectable against Valley, while the Tigers seem to be going the wrong way. The game is at West, which is always a tough place to get a win (for many reasons). I hope the Tigers come ready to play, because I think this game is very evenly matched.

nutronron2012
All State

Re: Waverly at West

Post by nutronron2012 »

I see this shaping up to be a very good game. I think West will win this game bit it will be a hard fought battle. West has a better defense but I think Waverly has a better offense.

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

This could be a really good game.

dreamweaver
Varsity

Post by dreamweaver »

We have a great defensive front with all our SENIORS. And the many SENIORS we have on offense. I like how we are a "passing" team now. :roll: They will be sorely missed next year unless every team is terrible. And what happened to discipline.
Last edited by dreamweaver on Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Westsider1993
JV Team

Post by Westsider1993 »

like 5 seniors on offense and the same on defense. Dream weaver why so negative?

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

These teams are playing for pride at this point. The most hungry and disciplined team will win. Good luck to both teams.

dreamweaver
Varsity

Post by dreamweaver »

That is a funny question if it wasnt so sad. This is one of the largest senior classes we get at West. Used to be 20+ seniors in this class and great ones not good ones. We have so many issues with players this year I haven't ever seen nothing like it. And You are overlooking are senior class and dismissing them everytime I read this crap. This group has never lost much until this year. Work ethic means nothing. We should name the score in this game.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Is Kottenbrook going to be cleared for this game? Tigers need him big time at safety and H-back. Many people don't realize how much his speed is missed. Tigers gave up several big pass plays over the middle against Valley which would not have happened with Kottenbrook back there. The one time Rolfe went Marquez' way he picked it off. Tigers tried to slip Marquez to safety but Valley saw it and went to the wideout where Marquez had been and completed it for a big gainer (may have been one of the wide open TD's, can't remember). Bottom line is, Kottenbrook and Marquez in the defensive backfield limits the passing targets. Kottenbrook is good about supplying run support as well.

This game is very winnable for the Tigers.

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Westsider1993 wrote:like 5 seniors on offense and the same on defense. Dream weaver why so negative?
Don't waste your time 93.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

dreamweaver wrote:We have a great defensive front with all our SENIORS. And the many SENIORS we have on offense. I like how we are a "passing" team now. :roll: They will be sorely missed next year unless every team is terrible. And what happened to discipline.
Wow! Who is all these seniors West has on the d-line. Half of the d-line are sophomores aren't they. If I am not mistaken half the seniors West has have seen limited varsity playing time though out their careers.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Hope I will be able to catch this game. Have not been able to see West play since the Portsmouth game.
This could be a pretty good game. Waverly played West really tough last year.

dreamweaver
Varsity

Post by dreamweaver »

Koolaid time.

Westsider1993
JV Team

Post by Westsider1993 »

I hope both teams stay healthy throughout the rest of their seasons. They need to play hard and have fun.

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

Westsider1993 wrote:like 5 seniors on offense and the same on defense. Dream weaver why so negative?
He was awfully quite the week his kid had to sit out!!!!

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

Westsider1993 wrote:I hope both teams stay healthy throughout the rest of their seasons. They need to play hard and have fun.
Good post, some folks get it. Glad some of us are standing upstream of the stench.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

good luck to the waverly tigers.

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

If it is raining I think that would favor West

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

I am little bit taken back with West record this year but I will take west in this one

Piratefan2
Varsity

Post by Piratefan2 »

this will be a close game but I think in the end Waverly wins by a point

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

I haven't seen West yet this year but after watching Waverly last week they just aren't very good. The Burg just dominated in all facets of the game. If West has any type of decent team they should win this by a couple scores.

Return to “Football”