SEOPS HOF

Re: WEEK8 ATHENS @ WELLSTON

Post by Raider6309 »

What didn't they finish?

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Ah yes! The bullpuppies by at least 49 points!

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Athens wins big. They've figured out what works on offense.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

RAIDER6309 wrote:What didn't they finish?
Didn't say they didn't finish .I was asking did ESPN finish the job at Wellston or did someone step in to help.
Had heard they were having some problem while the work was going on.

sideline1
Waterboy

Post by sideline1 »

Athens defense has also gotten much better. I think they should be able to keep enough points off of the board to win. I will say my Dogs win by 10.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

noreply66 wrote:
RAIDER6309 wrote:What didn't they finish?
Didn't say they didn't finish .I was asking did ESPN finish the job at Wellston or did someone step in to help.
Had heard they were having some problem while the work was going on.
They didn't do anything to the concrete. But those are astronomical to renovate.

Whodey
Freshman Team

Post by Whodey »

Back to football, ESPN and the people who donated their time and resources did a fine job.

Smashmouth mentality this week.

Remember there are consequences for 82 points in a league match-up and all the talking and smirking from a year ago. Play angry, play disciplined, play with emotion.

Treat this as a one and done play-off game, leave nothing on the table Rockets.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Dandy Don wrote:Back to football, ESPN and the people who donated their time and resources did a fine job.

Smashmouth mentality this week.

Remember there are consequences for 82 points in a league match-up and all the talking and smirking from a year ago. Play angry, play disciplined, play with emotion.

Treat this as a one and done play-off game, leave nothing on the table Rockets.
Are you sure you have the right info....because you blew it on the other one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whodey
Freshman Team

Post by Whodey »

No idea what you are talking about noreply, what did I miss? You have a hard time saying anything about football or the topic at hand, very hard to follow your thought process.

When is the last time Wellston beat Athens, anyone know right off hand?

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Dandy Don wrote:No idea what you are talking about noreply, what did I miss? You have a hard time saying anything about football or the topic at hand, very hard to follow your thought process.

34-21

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Dandy Don wrote:No idea what you are talking about noreply, what did I miss? You have a hard time saying anything about football or the topic at hand, very hard to follow your thought process.

Don't act dumber than you are... you missed it on the Logan/DeSales topic about me having a website.
You really need to wake up...you can't see past what is in front of you. You need to beable to see out of your box.
You can't always pass yourself as dumb to cover up being dumb. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was that you in that show dumber and dumbest? I bet you were the third guy that didn't make the show. :lol: :lol:
Like I said you just make it too easy

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Used to be the air show now student body right and student body left.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

The bullpuppies will make this a mercy rule game by halftime!

Rocket Proud
Freshman Team

Post by Rocket Proud »

Didn't you say that Wellston would be blown out last week? Rockets had the running clock,

questionmark
All Conference

Post by questionmark »

Dandy Don wrote:Top 10 Reasons Why Wellston Beats Athens

10. The video game controller that was the 2014 Athens Bulldogs is gone, no more Madden, you actually have to hit someone this year.
9. Rockets have long memories and short fuses; 82-7.
8. Best athlete on field will be wearing blue.
7. Biggest hitter on the field will be wearing blue.
6. Fastest kid on the field will be wearing blue.
5. Strongest kid on the field will be wearing blue.
4. Football is a contact sport last time I checked.
3. Our current staff for the most part wasn't around when it was 82-7...but our current staff HATES showboats and not being sportsmanlike.
2. It's on grass in our town.
1. Karma is a b@#$(

Put a big sign at the water cooler during practice this week.

Put two numbers on it. 82 & 7.

Everyone look at it every day Monday through Thursday, then look at the guy across from you on Friday. Make it a brawl, make it personal.

I will ask you again Rockets, what you gonna do 'bout it?
10. Athens has no problem hitting someone. The Offensive Line has allowed Zacciah Saltzmen to run wild for 17 Touchdowns in his last 3 Games while the Defense has caused atleast 2 Turnovers in the last 3 games.
9. One would hope so, People tend to forget that the Golden Rockets played the worst game imaginable last year against Athens. (4 Turnovers inside your 20, 4 Personal Fouls for Roughing the Holder.)
If Wellston just would have eliminated the Personal Foul Roughing the Holders. 4 Total, then they would have had better field position in the 2nd Half.
If Wellston just would have eliminated the Turnovers by fumbling inside their own territory, 4 Total, they they would have had a better chance to score points in the 2nd Half...
8. The Best Athlete on the Field will be wearing #2 for the Green and Gold. Saltzmen is without a doubt the best Athlete on the Field...
7. The Biggest Hitter on the Field will be wearing #8 for the Green and Gold. Dylan Cochran will be heard all night long over the loud speakers...
6. Fastest Kid - #15 Heath Wisemen. Young Man has a State Record for Touchdowns Receiving in a Game...
5. Strongest Kid - Toss Up between #20 Kolby Rogers and #2 Saltzmen.
4. Full Contact. Buckle Your Chinstrap...
3. Good News for Rocket Fans.
Personal Fouls and Turnovers are a Coaches Concern, not the Opposing Teams.
You do not commit 4 Personal Foul Roughing the Holder Penalties in a season, let alone one game. Glad that will be addressed.
As for Showboating, when you have the Team Athens had last season you cannot give them the ball inside your 20 (4 TIMES) via fumbles and expect them not to score.
Athens also had a Freshman QB play 3 3/4 of the Game. Burrow missed the entire 2nd Half and most of the 2nd Quarter. Simply Put, Athens via (Trae Williams) ran wild and couldn't be stopped.
2. Athens is (3-0) on Grass this Season. Two Shut-Outs (vs. Warren 53-0 & vs. Gallia 35-0) and the other (vs. Vinton County 48-13)
Athens has no problems on Grass.
1. Definition of Karma-
noun: (in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences. informal destiny or fate, following as effect from cause.

Athens is (3-0) on the Road this season. Athens is (3-0) on Grass. Athens is riding a 17-Game Road Winning Streak in the Regular Season. They will be ready to fight til the end and maybe just maybe grab a piece of the TVC-Ohio this season.

Good Luck Friday Night.
GO BULLDOGS!
"JUST WIN BABY!"

Alexander hitman
Varsity

Post by Alexander hitman »

This will be over by the half.....Athens by alot

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Rocket Proud wrote:Didn't you say that Wellston would be blown out last week? Rockets had the running clock,
It Will happen this week! go bullpuppies!

Whodey
Freshman Team

Post by Whodey »

Better get your Mason Jar out tonight moonshine, you will need a couple swigs once the Catholics start their thrashing on the Chiefs tonight.

Return to “Football”