Varsity

Nelsonville York 1-6 @ Alexander 6-1

Post by Alexander hitman »

What say you ?? Thoughts ?

vctransplant
All Conference

Re: Nelsonville York 1-6 @ Alexander 6-1

Post by vctransplant »

The team in brown seems to be in having all sorts of things going wrong. Sparty is definitely clicking. Even when faced with adversity they find a way to win. They will win this week again. JMO :mrgreen:

Alexander hitman
Varsity

Post by Alexander hitman »

Hope your right transplant !!

Whodey
Freshman Team

Post by Whodey »

I think the Spartans will drop one of the next three. Just don't think it will be in Week 8.

Good luck to both teams.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Too many not playing for the Bucks. Alexander needs to keep it going for the TVC championship.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Alexander 42
NY 14

NY seems to have politics problems and Alexander is firing on all cylinders. I also feel Alexander is gonna take out many years of frustration on NY

Nybucks70-80
Varsity

Post by Nybucks70-80 »

NY has Tackling and Blocking problems. And yes too many starters are out!
Last edited by Nybucks70-80 on Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oldschool
Freshman Team

Post by oldschool »

Would like to see Nelsonville get back to winning ways!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Alex will get their second series win against the Buckeyes this Friday. I think Alex will win by 4 td's.
To many guys hurt and they have have some problems blocking and tackling.

indianabuck
All State

Post by indianabuck »

I think NY should spend their last 3 weeks working on teaching blocking and tackling instead of worrying about who they play. Go back to basics and fundementals. They need to start looking ahead to next year. Every coach expects you to know fundementals. The new coach can put their system in after they know the Bucks can block and tackle.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Big trap game for Alexander.

But also a HUGE opportunity. Can clinch a share of their first TVC-Ohio champioship with a win. Plus, beating the Buckeyes is about as big of a prize as there is in Athens County.

In fact, the Spartans have a chance to win the "Athens County Championship" in the next two weeks.

Go Spartans!

spartans_fan
Varsity

Post by spartans_fan »

I would have never guessed these two teams were this far apart in record at this point of the season. I am sure NY will play with pride on Friday. I do not see this group of seniors losing focus at this point. They will play hard and fast. If they win their next two home games they will be in line for a fifth home game this season in week 11. One game at a time. I am saying Spartans 35 - 14.

Go Alex.

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

indianabuck wrote:I think NY should spend their last 3 weeks working on teaching blocking and tackling instead of worrying about who they play. Go back to basics and fundementals. They need to start looking ahead to next year. Every coach expects you to know fundementals. The new coach can put their system in after they know the Bucks can block and tackle.
Maybe they fired the wrong coach?

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Ground Buck wrote:
indianabuck wrote:I think NY should spend their last 3 weeks working on teaching blocking and tackling instead of worrying about who they play. Go back to basics and fundementals. They need to start looking ahead to next year. Every coach expects you to know fundementals. The new coach can put their system in after they know the Bucks can block and tackle.
Maybe they need to clean out the program and employ a Head Coach from out of the area! No more pee wee league coaches!

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

moonshine wrote:
Ground Buck wrote:
Maybe they need to clean out the program and employ a Head Coach from out of the area! No more pee wee league coaches!
I agree about "Pee Wee." So you have "Pee Wee" and brought "The Knife" back. I hope things go well but just can't see that being successful.

anderson2012
JV Team

Post by anderson2012 »

Good to see ya back on here, Ground Buck. Hope your Bucks get a W on their senior night.

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Maybe they need to clean out the program and employ a Head Coach from out of the area! No more pee wee league coaches![/quote]

I agree about "Pee Wee." So you have "Pee Wee" and brought "The Knife" back. I hope things go well but just can't see that being successful.[/quote]

Also not a fired DC

fortdawg
All Conference

Post by fortdawg »

I think people might be throwing dirt on NY's grave a little to early.

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

Fortdawg wrote:I think people might be throwing dirt on NY's grave a little to early.
You should be right. Still a couple possible wins on the schedule if the coaches can get it going. It's on them to get the team focused, put the problems of the past behind them, and set the tone for next year. We will see how they do. The players will and have been putting forth the effort that's for sure.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Sparty has the bit in his teeth. This will not be a redemption game for NY.

Return to “Football”