Week 9 - Wheelersburg (7-0) @ Valley (7-0)

siderman57
Freshman Team

Re: Week 9 - Wheelersburg (7-0) @ Valley (7-0)

Post by siderman57 »

wobycat wrote:Don't let them get to you sport fan. Outside of minford, valley is the highest percentage of victories over an opponent that burg has. 39 games played 34 in burgs favor. They still call themselves regional champs, when they haven't even played a playoff game this year. Look up narcissism in dictionary and you'll find a purple and yellow Indian head.

Not getting to me at all.... Valley's 2011 Team was the real Deal period, that Team was very special , and no excuses for the Burg losing 2012 and 2013 ... One thing is I can say for sure when we go into Valley Friday Night and win we will not celebrate on their field for wining the SOC....We will shake hands , sing the fight song in front of our fans and get on the bus and get ready for the next game.. I love this expectation....When Valley one at Ed Miller in 2013, they celebrated for a long time , why because they did something many Teams have not done and that is beat the Burg... and win the SOC !!!! Pride to be a part of the Pirate community and our great tradition....Expect to go 10 and 0..expect to win SOC....Expect to win State.....Go Burg

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

You thought the 2011 team was special? Those outside of Valley might find this hard to believe, but every Valley fan knows this team is special and have known it since pee wee. This team is actually more special than the 2011 team. Even Calpreps recognizes this.
I have been saying this in many posts since last year, that this team may be the best team Valley has ever put on the field. And I still stand by that. We are just hoping we have everyone healthy.
This years Valley team has a better offense and defense than the one back in 2011.
neutral field
[2015] Valley (Lucasville, OH) 30, [2011] Valley (Lucasville, OH) 28
Last edited by nutronron2012 on Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

pmow3
Varsity

Post by pmow3 »

Well. I guess you have to expect this thread to be a little testy. So what the hell, right?
I guess that's what it's all about. Valley has been proud for a while now and to have reached the point of being in the conversation of playing with the likes of Portsmouth and West and Wheelersburg (even as a smaller school) that's something to be proud of. So I'm sure that is why Valley is defending their position on here.
And there is nothing wrong with Wheelersburg thinking or expecting big things. They've backed it up for a long time.

And Wobycat. I liked you better as a Green fan!!! lol...

That's a joke...... Just playin'!! :)

pmow3
Varsity

Post by pmow3 »

I think we should all come together and do something for the community.... How about for every arrogant remark this week on here or for every time there is an argument over who will win this game, we donate 10 dollars to the Valley Football Boosters...?

Let's do something good for the area!! Let's go. Who all is with me???

pmow3
Varsity

Post by pmow3 »

I'd say we are up to over 200 dollars already!!! I'll tell you what. I'll try to keep track of it and send out the bill after it's all over to all the ones that deserve to be fined.....

I'll do that for the better of SEOPS and for the better of the community. Yes. It's a great idea!! Here's to the community....!!! Here's to bringing warmth and camaraderie and peace and love to Valley and Wheelersburg!!!

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

pmow3 wrote:I think we should all come together and do something for the community.... How about for every arrogant remark this week on here or for every time there is an argument over who will win this game, we donate 10 dollars to the Valley Football Boosters...?

Why would I donate money to Valley boosters?

pmow3
Varsity

Post by pmow3 »

I thought it would be a nice gesture......

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

pmow3 wrote:I thought it would be a nice gesture......
Idk why you are trying get all this started up. You're gonna be broke come Friday night

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

pmow3 wrote:I think we should all come together and do something for the community.... How about for every arrogant remark this week on here or for every time there is an argument over who will win this game, we donate 10 dollars to the Valley Football Boosters...?

How about for every point Burg can't cover, they donate 1 canned food. By Saturday morning we will be able to feel the whole county. LOL.

This is also a joke of coarse and some poking at some of the ridiculous predictions

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

nutronron2012 wrote:

How about for every point Burg can't cover, they donate 1 canned food. By Saturday morning we will be able to feel the whole county. LOL.

This is also a joke of coarse and some poking at some of the ridiculous predictions
What's the spread? We have Drew's, calpreps which one?

pmow3
Varsity

Post by pmow3 »

You told me it was 17 Jolly. What's it matter what Calpreps or Drew has it at??

pmow3
Varsity

Post by pmow3 »

I'm just really glad that this is such a peaceful and warm conversation between 2 great school systems and towns. It warms my heart that so many seem to be in favor of donating to the Valley Football boosters. I've received numerous emails already from many Wheelersburg posters (burg grad '17, '55, '74, '81, '92, '00, and '22) willing to join in.... It is very much appreciated!! Thanks Again!!!

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

If Valley were to beat Burg on Friday, would it be considered an upset? In the eyes of some out of the area it might be, but locally, would it really be an upset?

pmow3
Varsity

Post by pmow3 »

Yes... I think it would. Isn't Wheelersburg number 2 in the state in a division that is bigger than Valley??
So. Yes I think the area or whoever would call it exactly that....

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Big egos and little dicks in here....lol

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

chicken_coop wrote:Big egos and little dicks in here....lol
:aaaaa8

pmow3
Varsity

Post by pmow3 »

That's 10 dollars Coop.... Or a bottle of shine... Which ever.!! lmao...

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

pmow3 wrote:That's 10 dollars Coop.... Or a bottle of shine... Which ever.!! lmao...
hahahhaahahhaa

siderman57
Freshman Team

Post by siderman57 »

pmow3 wrote:That's 10 dollars Coop.... Or a bottle of shine... Which ever.!! lmao...

So taking the High Road did not last to long for you huh?

siderman57
Freshman Team

Post by siderman57 »

nutronron2012 wrote:If Valley were to beat Burg on Friday, would it be considered an upset? In the eyes of some out of the area it might be, but locally, would it really be an upset?

No Valley is the Team to Beat , they are better than their 2011 Team... Valley is 3 touchdowns better than this 2015 Burg Team and they are playing at Valley... Talk over... I still think after knowing that Burg is the underdog , I have a feeling they still will show up Friday and try to play this game...You never know it could be an upset in the making...

Is this better Valley fans...

Return to “Football”