Chasing Ghosts: The Haunting of Ironton football

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Chasing Ghosts: The Haunting of Ironton football

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Noitall wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:21 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:22 am
Noitall wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:36 pm

Man doncha know you caint talk to stupid ain't no one played a more brutal scheduuuuu then arnton and they saint never been beet by a better team all thay losses been thay own fault .
This cat never did ever seen the field for tiger except to shake hands
sorry about yer butt hurting lil buddy. you'll get that sometime. if you ever get up this way holler at me. I just bought a big ole bottle of monkey butt powder from rural king. bring along a sammich bag and i'll sqweeze ya out some. it'll fix that itch n butthurt.
With all that thar talking you do bout butts all time I will pass on ever coming close to ya." Lil buddy "
that'll work just fine fer me.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

noles_fan wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:51 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:40 pm you know what hoss this was a topic about the 89 football teams of southern ohio. so it's kinda hard not to talk about the past to join in on this topic. everybody know them days are gone. but everytime we discuss something from the past, people get butthurt. we know lutz ain't comin back.nor is fighting tiger football as we once knew it. and we know things are bad now. but we still love tiger football past, present and future. and when someone says that tired ole line to me quit thinking about the past , or living in the past. it's like we talkin about the past cause we was livin in the past n saw it.good golly man , eat a snicker's bar. kinda makes sense to me. and something I love to tell people ''YOU CAN'T LIVE IN THE PAST , IF YOU AIN'T GOT ONE'' ------------------------- LOOK AT THE TEAMS IRONTON PLAYED BACK THEN JUST IN THE REGULAR SEASON, MUCH LESS THE PLAYOFFS. and unless you can show me schedules of your team back then. then I can't prove that nobody in these parts scheduled like ironton, not burg, not Portsmouth, Jackson, logan, Athens, nobody did. so if talkin about the past hurts, you were likely a fan/player for the other teams on ironton's schedule.
This topic isn't about the 89 football team. This was and is about that Ironton football isn't what it once was.

while I doubt I'm dealing with andy sipowitz here. that's a good lead you got. who tipped you off to this.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:37 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:40 pm you know what hoss this was a topic about the 89 football teams of southern ohio. so it's kinda hard not to talk about the past to join in on this topic. everybody know them days are gone. but everytime we discuss something from the past, people get butthurt. we know lutz ain't comin back.nor is fighting tiger football as we once knew it. and we know things are bad now. but we still love tiger football past, present and future. and when someone says that tired ole line to me quit thinking about the past , or living in the past. it's like we talkin about the past cause we was livin in the past n saw it.good golly man , eat a snicker's bar. kinda makes sense to me. and something I love to tell people ''YOU CAN'T LIVE IN THE PAST , IF YOU AIN'T GOT ONE'' ------------------------- LOOK AT THE TEAMS IRONTON PLAYED BACK THEN JUST IN THE REGULAR SEASON, MUCH LESS THE PLAYOFFS. and unless you can show me schedules of your team back then. then I can't prove that nobody in these parts scheduled like ironton, not burg, not Portsmouth, Jackson, logan, Athens, nobody did. so if talkin about the past hurts, you were likely a fan/player for the other teams on ironton's schedule.
This topic isn't about the 89 football team. This was and is about that Ironton football isn't what it once was.

while I doubt I'm dealing with andy sipowitz here. that's a good lead you got. who tipped you off to this.
No reason to get butt hurt. If you can't keep your topics straight don't take it out on me. :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

THIS WAS MY POST AND THIS WAS YOUR RESPONSE TO MY POST. WHAT YOU SAW WAS MY RESPONSE TO IT. LIKE I SAID THE 1ST TIME.

sapientia et veritas
Freshman Team

Post by sapientia et veritas »

Paladin wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:40 pmthe days of 3 yards and a cloud of dust are over.
Still works at Hartley to the tune of 3 state titles in 9 years under the new coach.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

yes it does. but it hain't for everybody. it used to be for ironton. but loading the box without a legitimate pass threat slowly ended that. and they used to have an amazing weight program and very, very physical practices, now the outlying districts have caught up with them.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

let's not lose perspective of the coaching staff's they had back them. literally probably every one of them in the day could have been a successful head coach elsewhere.

Return to “Football”